Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 2.

The car ride was short. I tried to remember my way from the airport to his house but I got confused by all the turns. We finally made it to his house, nothing big, nothing small. It was perfect for Jaime.

"How many rooms is it?" I asked looking around.

"Three, and two baths."

"Seems like a lot of space for just you." I continued looking around,

"Well it does feel kinda empty when im alone, but when my girlfriend is here, everything is perfect."

I looked at him and smiled. "Oooo la la, a girlyfriend? When do I meet her?"

"Shes on a trip for school, but she should be back by next week." He looked down, I could tell he missed her.
I continued to explore the house. A nice looking kitchen, seemed to be filled with food and whiskey. The living room was pretty big and had two really comfortable looking couches.

I followed him down the hall, "Well this is my room.." He said opening the door. I walked in, it looked like he actually kept his room clean. Sure a few shirts thrown by the closet, and another by his bed, but other than that everything seemed just about right. His bed was made and he had a few bass guitars in the corner. I didnt know he played bass... I wasnt even aware that he played anything actually. I walked to his bed and noticed a picture of him and a really beautiful girl. I picked it up and smiled. The girl had long black hair and glasses. She seemed preppy; obviously Jaime's type.

"Shes beautiful," I said placing the picture back down on his dresser.

He smiled, "I know, your gonna love her Lee, I swear. Shes amazing."

I chuckled, "I cant wait!"

We walked out of the room and on to the next. "This is the guest bedroom, for um... guests." We walked in. It was pretty plain.

"Yeah my friend Tony usually comes over a lot and he stays in here." I nodded. It seemed cool, it had a bathroom in it too. I wonder why Jaime didnt take this room, it was bigger too. We walked out, and walked down the hallway.

"And here missy, this is where you stay!" He opened the door that was infront of us. This was my room. I loved it already. The window had a perfect view of the pool outside. My bed was against the wall, and a tv hanged on the wall infront of it. My closet was perfect size, just enough room for all my stuff.

"I love it, its perfect Jaime." I smiled and gave him a hug.

He smiled, "I was hoping you would," I giggled.

We walked to the kitchen. "HI-ME IM HUNGRY. FEED ME!" I whined.

"Chill, im ordering pizza right now!" He laughed.

"Okay!" I smiled. We waited for the pizza to come then we ate. I took a shower afterwards and got ready for bed. Today was such a busy day, I just wanted to sleep. I started dozing off on the couch, until I heard Jaime's phone ring.

"Im coming!" Jaime yelled from the kitchen. I gently tossed him his phone and he answered it.

"Hello!" He said with a smile. Suddenly his smile dropped and his eyes grew wide.
"Are you serious? This couldnt happen- how?" He looked shocked.
"Tony, Tony calm down okay, ill be there in a minute." I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. He hung up the phone.

"Lee I have to go somewhere real quick, would you be okay here by yourself?" I nodded.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Ill explain when I come back, okay?"

"Okay," I replied. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door.
...What happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh okay, it kinda all starts in the next chapter or two! ;-)