Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 11.

*LEAH'S POV

"Leah!"

"Baby, wake up!" Tony said shaking my softly.

"What!?" I said pulling the covers over my face.

"Jaime is on his way home!" he said pulling the covers from my face.

My eyes shot open and I sat up. He handed me some clean clothes and I quickly got dressed. I felt shitty, I didnt know if it was because I havent showered yet, or because I just lost my virginity yesterday..
After I finished changing, I walked to the kitchen to see Tony making breakfast. It smelled so good. He was making pancakes and eggs, I honestly didnt know Tony knew how to cook. I came up from behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning beautiful!" He said, giving me one last kiss. I blushed. I went to go sit at the table and waited until he finished cooking.

"When did Jaime say he was going to be home?" I asked.

"I got off the phone with him about ten minutes ago, so he should be home any minute now." Tony said, turning off the stove.
He fixed both of us a plate to eat and brought it over to the table. Gosh, he was so sweet.

"Here you go!" he said with a smile. I returned the smile,

"Thanks!" Just then we heard the door unlock.

Tony gave me a quick kiss, "I love you," he whispered in my ear and walked to the other side of the table. The front door was already open so I mouthed out the words "I love you too," and he smiled big. I loved seeing him smile.

"Hey you guys!" Jaime said walking over to the kitchen.

"Hey Jaime!" We both said, still eating our breakfast. Jaime fixed himself a plate of food and sat with us.

"Hows Kayla doing?" Tony asked.

"Shes doing good, shes excited to meet Leah!" he said smiling.

I smiled, "When do I meet her Hi-me?" I asked.

"Maybe tomorrow, shes still really busy Lee." he replied. Tony and Jaime continued talking. Tony said one of his guitar strings broke so he had to go buy a new one later. I didnt know Tony played guitar. I listened to their conversation until i got lost in my own thoughts. I wonder what Jaime would do if he found out about me and Tony. Just that thought made me sick to my stomach. Who knows what Jaime would do, i dont even want to think about it. I tried to get my mind off of that thought and i caught myself staring at Tony. Hes so perfect. All of his tattoos are just so breath taking. His smile was perfect, the way his lips creased. i want him, all to myself. Tony caught me staring at him and gave me a half smile. I blushed.
I stood up and put my plate in the sink and walked to my room. I grabbed my phone that was on my bed. I had four missed calls and two text messages. Two missed calls were from my best friend Emma from back home. Damn, I missed her. I havent talked to her about anything. the two other missed calls were from Jake. Jake, gosh he is such a sweet boy. i frowned. I wasnt even sure what i was doing yet. I cant just leave him hanging, hes a sweet boy, and i did enjoy the time i spent with him. I placed my phone back on my bed and sighed.

"What the fuck am i going to do!?" i whispered to myself. I got up and and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. I was getting into whatever I was watching when suddenly Jaime yelled out my name. I got out from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

"I cant wait babe, this is amazing." Jaime said on the phone.

"Okay. I'll get my stuff ready, see you in a bit, love you!" Jaime finished and hung up the phone.

"Hey Lee! Sorry to say this but you wont be able to meet Kayla for another week. You see..." Jaime said smiling.

"Our one year anniversery is coming up in a couple of days and her parents surprised us with tickets to Paris! We leave tomorrow and wont be back for another week." Jaime said, still smiling.
My eyes glanced over to Tony and his smile on his face was priceless.
This week is going to be amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D