Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 12.

"All emergency numbers are on the fridge! You have my number and ill call you as soon as my plane lands. If you have any problems Lee, I mean ANY, then call me, you understand me?" Jaime was panicing, he was leaving me alone while he was going all the way to the other side of the world. I was happy though, I got alone time with Tony.

I smiled "Chill Hi-me, Tony is here too, Im not gonna die or anything." I chuckled and nudged him.

"Thats the thing though Lee, I dont-..." he came closer.

"I dont trust Tony alone with you." he whispered. "I see the way he looks at you, I cant trust him." I gasped.

"Pshh. Whatever Jaime, hes like 30 years old." I laughed, trying not to show my scared reaction.

"Alright Lee, just call me, just in case." He gave me a hug and called out for Tony.

"TONY! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" he yelled. Tony ran down the hall.

"Youre leaving already?" He asked Jaime.

"Yeah.."

Jaime came up to Tony and whispered something in his ear. Tony's eyes widened and he looked straight at me, then nodded.

"Alright man." Tony said. "You have nothing to worry about..." Tony looked scared. I figured Jaime told Tony something threatening and told him not to try anything with me.
I gave Jaime another hug and he walked out of the door.

"Damn, I never realized how scary Jaime could be in protective brother mode..." Tony said walking over to me, putting his arms around my waist.

"Aw babe, your scared of Jaime?" I teased.

"Of course not!" He said leaning in for a kiss. Before our lips touched the front door unlocked, causing Tony to push me away from him, and i fell on the couch. I tried to look casual.

"Oh hey, almost forgot my phone!" Jaime said running to his room.

"I thought you werent scared, you pussy!" I whispered, teasing Tony.

"Shut up Leah! I paniced!" Tony whispered.
Jaime walked out of his room and back out the door. "Bye you guys!" he said closing the door and locking it.
I got off the couch and looked out the window until Jaime's car pulled away from the driveway. Once he was gone, I ran towards Tony, jumping on him and wrapping my legs around him, drowning him in kisses. This was going to be nice, just me and Tony alone for a whole week. I jumped off of him and gave him one last kiss.

"So, what do you wanna do this whole week Tone?" I asked, grabbing his hand. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever you wanna do baby." he said. Baby. I loved being called that, especially by Tony.

"I dont know, but i need to shower." I said.

"Yeah, me too. I smell like yesterday." he replied. I laughed.

Suddenly a crazy idea popped in my head. "..Well, if I need to take a shower... and you need to take a shower... then we should..."

"We should what?" Tony asked.
He looked at me and i smirked. He smiled, finally catching on.

"See Lee, this is why i fucking love you!" He picked me up and carried me to his room, taking off each others clothes.
Good thing his shower fit two people.