Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 14.

My eyes shot open when the sun shined in. I looked at the clock next to Tony's bed, "9:43 am" it read. I sighed.
I turned around to face Tony, he was still asleep. He was so cute. He snored a little bit, not too loud, but I could still hear him. I smiled. Gosh he's perfect. I kissed his forehead, and his eyes opened, trying to fight his sleep.

"Leah..." he said smiling big. "I love you." He said closing his eyes. I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Tone, so much..."
I sat up on the bed, suddenly realizing I was half naked. I searched for my shirt but couldn't find it.

"Ah Ha!" I said glancing at Tonys shirt on the edge of the bed. I grabbed it and put it on. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
I smiled and walked out of the room and down the hall to the kitchen.
I opened the fridge, I was really hungry but nothing intrested me. I grabbed a bowl and decided to have cereal. I looked in the cabinet and grabbed the only cereal that was there, lucky charms, Jaimes favorite. I grabbed a spoon and sat at the table.
Scenes from last night played in my head. I remember every conversation, every smile that was shared, and every "I love you" that was said.
Tony and I were perfect. I loved him and he loved me. I wouldn't ask for anything better, cause Tony was the best I could get. I smiled.
Tony.
His name sent chills down my spine. His smile made me smile. His personality was the reason why I loved him, and the best part was that he felt the same way towards me.
I smiled once again and walked over to the sink, pitting my now empty bowl in there.
I walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway to go cuddle with that boy I loved so much.
Right when I was about to open the door to Tonys room, I heard a knock on the front door.
Oh fuck. What if it was Jake? My heart sank to my stomach. I didn't know what to say to him.
What if he asks why I never called him back?
What if he asks why I've been avoiding him?
Then what would be my answer?
I unlocked the front door, I was prepared for whatever Jake had to say to me.
I opened the door to realize, Jake wasn't the one standing at my door step. Instead it was a girl, about my height with bleach blonde hair, she was beautiful.

"Is Tony here?" The girl asked.
She was flawless, nothing wrong with her. Her voice was so smooth, but why was she asking for Tony?

"Yeah, he's asleep, who are you?" I asked, hoping for a different response than what I got.

"I'm Stephanie, Tonys girlfriend."
My heart sank once again. I was prepared for whatever Jake was going to throw at me, but not this.

"That's right, come in." I said opening the door completly. Ah! Why the fuck did I just let her in?
She walked in and sat on the couch.

"Nice shirt you got there, it looks familiar.." she said looking at me up and down. Great. I forgot I was wearing Tonys shirt.
I thought of what to say, "Yeah, its Jaimes." I lied.

"You're Jaimes girlfriend?"

"No. I'm his sister." I replied.

She nodded. "Is Tony awake? I've missed him so much, he doesn't even call me anymore." She said, looking straight at me.
There was something about her that pissed me off. She didn't deserve Tony. He is way to good for her.

"Says the one that fucking ignores him..." I said under my breath. Um, did I really just say that out loud?

"Excuse me?" She asked with an attitude.
Crap. She heard me. Hurry Leah, just run away already.

"Ill go wake up Tony now." I said and stormed off toward his room.
Ugh. Nice going Leah.

"Tony! Wake up your bitch is here." I said throwing a pillow at him. His eyes shot open.

"Wait, you mean Stephanie?" He asked, jumping out of bed.

"Yup." I replied crossing my arms.
He quickly got dressed and walked out of the room.
I followed.

"Baby!" Stephanie yelled jumping into his arms.
I was pissed. I felt like she was ruining everything. I wanted to go over to her and pull her off of MY man. But my anger quickly turned to saddness, as I saw Tony put his arms around her, kissing her back...
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh :o
A lot more drama is coming!