Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 17.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.
My first thought was to panic but honestly that would get me no where.
I sat up on the bed. My head was pounding.
I quickly fell back. My body felt weak.
I looked at myself, I was wearing someone elses clothes.
What the fuck?
Alright. Now im freaking out. What the hell is going on? I dont remember anything from last night.. Just the thing that happened with Jake...
I felt the anger build up.
How could he try to do that to me? I trusted him. He seemed so nice, so sweet, but that was just a disguise.
I frowned.
But where the fuck was I?
Where was my clothes, and whose clothes were these?
I sat on the bed, and tried to get my mind straight.
Minutes passed and the door opened.

"Hey your up.."

A complete stranger walked into the room.
He was short for a guy. His hair was long and a bit curly, but covered by a beanie.

"Before you freak out and wonder who I am and why youre at my house, my names Vic. Vic Fuentes. I kinda saved you from that incident last night..."

He rubbed the back of his neck. Great, im at some strangers house.

"I changed your clothes last night cause you kinda threw up on yourself.."

My cheeks burned. Did I really throw up on myself? This guy probably thinks im so trashy.

"Im so sorry... Im not usually like this."

I looked down.

"Dont be sorry, that boy obviously drugged you."

I sighed. Thats why I felt so terrible.
I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Hey, hey, hey, dont cry.."

Vic came close to me, pulling me into a hug.
This wasnt fair. Why didnt I just stay home with Tony?
Tony.
The tears came down faster.

"I shouldve never went to that party, I shouldve stayed home with my boyfriend, but I couldnt because my boyfriends girlfriend was there..."

Vic pulled away from the hug and looked at me weird.

"Your boyfriends girlfriend?"

He made a confused face.
I wiped my tears away.

"Its complicated.."

He nodded.

"Alright well, I washed your clothes and im ready to take you home whenever you like, unless you want breakfast first."

He smiled.
I nodded and returned the smile.

"That would be nice."

He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the kitchen. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw another guy but he had many tattoos. He was sitting at the table eating breakfast.
He looked my way and smiled. He picked his head up as a 'whats up' kind of thing. I smiled back.

"Mike, Leah, Leah, Mike."

Vic said introducing Mike and I.

"Hey, how you holding up?"

Mike was now looking at me.

"Im fine."

I started eating the food Vic served me.
We all talked for awhile. They both seem like funny and sweet guys. And Vic was so cute and caring...

"So you play drums," I pointed towards Mike.
"And you sing." I turned to Vic.

Vic nodded with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, we started a band not so long ago, I guess we're getting somewhere now."
Mike said looking at me smiling.

We continued talking about whatever came to mind. After we finished eating, Vic took me home. We got in the car and I gave him my address and he put it in the GPS.

"Um.. I really appreciate what you did for me back at the party." I said, giving Vic a half smile.

He squeezed my hand. "No problem, no one deserves that to happen to them." He looked at me and back at the road.

"I hope I can see you again.." I whispered.

"Of course, I would love to see you again." He smiled.

We exchanged numbers and he kissed my cheek. We finally pulled up to the driveway of my house.

"Hmm..." Vic said looking confused.

"You live... Here...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent updated in so long. Ive been busy, plus I went to the cwts concert the other day. It was amazing c:
Well, leave comments please! They make me happy! :D