Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 18.

I looked at him.

"Uh, yeah?" I said opening the car door.
He grabbed my hand.

"How do you know Jaime?" he asked still looking confused.

"Whoa, how do YOU know Jaime?" I asked equaling his confused expression.

"Im in a band with him and his room mate Tony."
He looked at me seriously now.

Oh shit. Thats Vic, the one Tony said he was in a band with, and the other guy was Mike! Fuck! Everything makes sense now.

"Um... Im Jaime's sister..."
His jaw dropped.

"Wow..."

"Small world?" I lifted up his jaw.

"Very!" He relaxed in his car seat.

I stepped out of the car, walked to the front door, and prepared myself for whatever Tony had to say to me.
My heart beat was fast and it felt like it was going to pop out of my chest.
I knocked on the door and waited. Vic stayed in the car and waited until someone opened the door.

The door unlocked and my heart skipped a beat.
"Leah!" Tony yelled, pulling me into a hug and slamming his lips on mine. His lips were soft and even though every part of me was still mad at him, it felt perfect to be in his arms again.

He pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my face with both hands. He was crying now.
"Dont you ever scare me like that again Lee!" He kissed me hard on the lips and pulled away again.

"I fucking love you! Fuck!" He pulled me into a hug.

"Im so sorry Tony." I sobbed out. I must have really had him worried.

Tony suddenly stopped hugging me, and back away. His eyes widened.
I turned around to see a jaw-dropped Victor standing there watching us.

"...Boyfriend's.... Girlfriend's... Tony... Jaime... Sister... FUCK!" Vic said, taking in everything he just saw.

"What the hell!?!"

"Vic, you cant say anything to Jaime, you hear me?" Tonys voice sounded desperate.

"But... Stephanie?"

Tony looked down.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS LIKE A FUCKING NOVELA!" Vic yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

Even though this wasnt the right time to, I laughed. Vics comment was too funny.

"You think this is funny!?" Tony yelled looking at me. I got scared.
"What if he tells Jaime?! Are you aware of how dead we both will be?"

"Chill man, I wont say a word." Vic said.

Tony walked inside and started pacing around the living room while Vic and I watched.

"Babe! Calm the fuck down! Just sit down alright!" I said grabbing Tonys arm.

"How do you know Vic!?" Tony asked, ignoring everything I just said.

I sat Tony down on the couch and explained to him everything that happened the other night.

"When I see that Jake kid... Hes fucking dead." A very pissed off Tony said walking to his room and slamming the door.

"Damn, this is so crazy." Vic said standing up.

I stood up and pulled him into a hug. "I know. Thanks for everything Vic, youre such an amazing guy." I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

I walked him out to his car and before I walked away he grabbed my hand.

"I still hope I can see you again sometime."

I smiled. "Most likely you would... Just give me a call?"

He nodded. "See you around Leah." He said getting into his car and driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im having a lot of fun writing this story.
The comments help me write faster!
Thanks for the comments
PTVTea
Mike.Fuentes
:D <3