Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 19.

I sat on the couch for awhile, taking in everything that just happened.
Tonys pissed.
Im scared to go knock on his door, just to probably end up getting bitched at for going out with Jake.
I took a deep breath. This has to be done sooner or later.
With every step I took walking to Tonys room, my heart beated faster.
I stood there for awhile before I knocked, trying to prepare myself for whatever kind of lecture Tony was going to give me.
I knocked softly on the door, causing my heart to skip a beat. The door unlocked seconds later and my heart sank.
A pissed off Tony Perry looked at me. Not any kind of expression on his face, just serious. His eyes were angry and he cleared his throat.
His face expression went from serious to complete sadness in a matter of seconds.
He pulled me into a hug.
Being in Tonys arms again made me feel safe.
I really had him worried last night, I ignored all of his calls, and text messages.
Honestly, ignoring him like that would make me just like Stephanie...
The thought alone made me sick to my stomach.
The last thing Tony deserved was another Stephanie. I wanted to show him that I was better than her. That I could love him more than she ever did. That hr means the world to me, and nothing could ever possibly break us up.
I want him to myself forever.
All of him.
I kissed his neck.

"Ive missed you..." He said, pulling my face up to his and kissing my lips softly.

*VIC'S POV*

"Hey Mike can you pass me that guitar pic?"

Mike threw the pic and I caught it.

We were in the process of writing a new album. I wasnt sure how everything was going to work out. Jaime is out of town with Kayla, Tony's fucking confused, it seems like the only ones working on these songs are just me and Mike.
I dont even know what to write about for the songs anymore. They say "a good song comes from the heart" but all my heart feels is betrayal by a little girl from Texas that fucked me over.
I sighed.
I put my guitar down and started walking towards my room.

"Whoa man, where you going? We got shit to do."
Mike stood up and put his arms in the air.

"Im sorry bro, im just not all there, im gonna try writing in my room. I need to be alone."

Mike nodded and sat back down.

Yeah, thats what I needed... Alone time.

I opened the door to my room and locked it right when I was inside.
The first thing I noticed was Leah's clothes still on my dresser. Oh, looks like she forgot them.
My mind filled with everything that happened with Leah and Tony the other day.
It was crazy what Tony was doing. It must be hard keeping it a secret from Stephanie and Jaime, but love has its ways.

Leah.
Shes so young, so gentle.
She seems just as confused as Tony does, but she just goes along with the flow.

It sucks what Tony is doing to her.
Leah's getting her precious little heart torn by a boyfriend that 'has a girlfriend.'
What kind of shit is that?

Leah... Deserves better.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in one night ;)
Lol well yeah, here comes the drama!