Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 25.

I started driving away, not sure where I was heading.

My head was pounding, and my heart was aching. I need a drink.

I decided to drive my way to the closest bar around. I blasted my stereo loud, still trying to drown out my thoughts but it still didnt work.

The loud music only made my head pound harder. I didnt want to think, I didnt want to feel anything. Honestly, I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. Sure, that sounds so gay, but I cant take this heart break. It feels like someone dug a whole inside my chest and kicked my heart in the ass. Like someone took the only thing from me that I actually really cared about, something that actually mattered to me. I havent felt this kind of heart break since my mother died. And to be honest, the pain feels worse than before.

I turned down my music and pulled over to the side of the rode. I laid my head on the steering wheel, just to relax for a bit.

My phone went off and I reached inside my pocket, it was Stephanie.

I answered it.
"Stephanie, I really dont feel lik-"

"Leah, as in Jaimes YOUNGER sister?" She interrupted me.

My heart sank, and my eyes widened. "What the hell are you talking about?" I tried to play off.

"Oh Tony, dont play stupid. You said you love her! Your dumbass is in love with Jaimes younger sister! I cant believe you Tony, breaking up with me for a fucking kid. Just wait until Jaime hears about th-"

"Do you hear what the fuck your saying Stephanie!?" I yelled. "It was a simple mix up of names okay! You dont have to jump to conclusions!"

"Im not stupid Tony," her voice saddened. "The way you said her name... It just... "

"Steph, I have to go." I said before she could come up with anymore conclusions.

"Okay Tony, but when that day comes when Jaime finds out, im gonna..."

"BYE!" I pressed the red button and threw my phone onto the passenger seat.

I didnt know what to think, I didnt know what to feel. So many bad things are just happening one after another and I cant take it anymore.

I started my car and made my way to the first bar I saw.

I opened my car door with a smile on my face. I need whiskey in my system because its the only way im going to stay sane right now.

I sat on the bar stool, "Anything that would get me fucked up please." I said to the bartender.
The shots kept coming. A numb feeling started to take over my body, it felt good. The burning in my throat comforted me, it was a feeling id grown to love. I was getting lost in my drinks and I had forgotten everything that happened earlier.

A hand touched my shoulder. I turned my head fast, which ended up being a bad idea because I was already feeling dizzy as it was.

"Hey Tony, I wouldnt expect to see you here!" Mike said, patting my back.

"Mike... I... Hi." I slurred.

He laughed, "Looks like your feeling good. I should probably take you home, Jaime would kill me if something bad happened to you and I had the opportunity to take you home."

"Mike... I... Yeah." I managed to say. I got off the bar stool and tripped over my own feet. Mike caught me before I hit the ground.

"I got you bro."

I nodded. He basically carried me to his car and sat me in the passengers seat.

"You dont mind if you crash at my place do you? Your place is farther than mine and I-..."

"I dont mind." I cut him off.

He nodded and drove to his place. I stared out of the window the whole car ride.

We pulled up to his place and I managed to get out of the car and walk up to the front door on my own.

"Just go on in," Mike called out from the car, "It should be unlocked."

I opened the front door and saw Vic sitting on the couch, staring at the t.v.

My drunk feeling suddenly disappeared, and anger and hatred filled my body. I looked at him and all I could picture is him with Leah. How he made Leah feel, how he got to have his hands around her precious body.
I clenched my fists.
He looked at me and I was already staring at him.

"Hey Tone..." He mumbled, not making eye contact with me.

My anger took over. I walked up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"If you ever touch her, look at her, or even think about her ever again Vic, I swear to God I will-..."

"Tony!" Mike yelled from the doorstep.

He ran up to me and pulled my arm back. I jerked it away, and managed to hit Vic on his jaw.

Vic looked back up. "Fuck you Tony! She deserves better than you!"
He ran up to me, but Mike got in between us.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Mike asked.

Vic looked down.

"Vic, did you do something with Stephanie?"

Vic shaked his head.

"Then what the fuck Tony?! Whats going on!?" Mike faced me now.

I looked down. I cant say it is because of Leah. Mike knows Leah is Jaimes younger sister, it would make both Vic and I look bad.

"Well, someone give me a fucking answer!" Mike shoved us both.

I sighed. So much for keeping it a secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
fuckyesalltimelow
turtlee
Spoileddxbrat
Thanks for the comments <3