Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 26.

We stood there in silence for a couple of minutes. Both mine and Vic's head were down.
I hope he doesnt expect me to start talking first. Hes Mike's brother, he should be telling the story.

"Well?" Mike questioned. He took a seat on the couch and looked at us.

"I love her Vic..." I whispered, keeping my head down.

He looked up at me, "I do too Tony.. "

The anger built back up in my body. How could he? He didnt know her like I do, and I doubt he loves her more than I do. This was bullshit, just straight up bullshit. Leah and I were finally going to be happy together. It was finally going to be just me and her, no worries. Except the fact that we would have to eventually tell Jaime, but that wasnt until later.

I looked up at Vic, his eyes were filled with sadness and it pissed me off even more. "No you dont Vic, shes mine, end of story."

"Youre not even hers!" He yelled.

Ive never seen Vic get mad before, and to be honest it was a bit scary.

He walked up to me, "Your still with Stephanie! How do you think she would feel knowing her 'boyfriend' was fucking around with someone else?! You dont deserve her Tony! On the other hand, I could take care of her, and be twice the man you'll never be!"

"Some friend you are!" I yelled out and without thinking twice I swung my fist and met his face.

Mike stood up and pulled me back. "Enough!" He yelled. "Who is this bitch you guys are fighting about!?"

Vic looked up and wiped the blood from the side of his lip, "Tell him Tony!"

"Its Leah..." I whispered.

Mikes eyes widened. "Jaime's sister?" I nodded.

"What the fuck!? I would understand if it was someone else, but Leah? Shes still a kid man!" Mike sat back on the couch. "I want to know the whole story. Tony, you start."

I looked down. "Um, after I moved in with Jaime, Leah and I started talking a lot..-"
I told him the whole story, from the day we first kissed to where we are now.

Mike shaked his head, "And what about you?" He looked at Vic.

"She was at that party we went to remember? Well, after I took her home the next day I found out about her and Tony..-"

Vic said his side of the story, which only made me want to go punch him in the face one more time.

"You guys fucked up.." Mike said.

"Please Mike, dont tell Jaime.." My voice sounded desperate now.

"I wont, just get your shit straight.. both of you." He got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.
I looked at Vic and gave him an ugly look. I reached into my pocket, grabbed my keys and started heading towards the door. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep but I couldnt. Mike drove me here and I left my car at the bar.

I sighed. "Mike! Can you drive me back to the bar? I need my car man!"

He laughed. "Yeah, im hungry though, just let me get something to eat real quick!"

I sat on the couch and so did Vic. It was quiet until he broke the silence.

Vic grabbed my shoulder, "Honestly dude, you dont deserve her. Your still with Stephanie and your just hurting he-"

I jerked my body away from his touch. "I broke up with Stephanie because Leah is what I want, I love her."

His eyes widened. "And if you even try coming between us again Vic, I swear to God I will..-"

"You wont do nothing Tony!" Mike yelled from the kitchen.

I chuckled. "I love her okay. Just dont ruin this." I told Vic.

He shaked his head. "No Tony. I love her too, and im not going to stop trying. Punch me in the face as much as you want, im determined to make her mine."

I gave him a disgusted look, "Mike, I have to go now!" I yelled out without breaking eye contact with Vic.

Who the hell does he think he is? Leah was mine first and she still is mine. Hes crazy if he thinks hes going to take her away from me. I made my way this far, and im not about to turn around and throw it all away.

Mike came inside the living room with a sandwich in his hand. "Damn, a nigga cant leave to go get a sandwich for five minutes without you guys fighting like a couple of little bitches!"

I laughed. "Shut up, lets just go!"

He grabbed his keys and drove us back to the bar. I opened the car door to get out but Mike pulled me back.
"Hey bro, i understand you and Vic are sprung over this girl and all but hes still my brother, just take an easy on him please."

I nodded. "Im sorry Mike, she just means a lot to me. I dont want to lose her.."

He gave me a hug and I got out of his car.

I got in my car and drove home.
I walked inside and went to my room. I was going to turn on the light but someone was laying in my bed.

"What the hell?" I murmured.
I adjusted my eyes to the darkness and saw Leah laying in my bed.
I half smiled and walked over to her.
Her cheeks were moist from tears, and in her arms was my t-shirt. I guess she cried herself to sleep.

I smiled and kissed her cheek.
I have every right to be mad at her right now, but I cant. I felt bad that she was crying, but I didnt know what to do about it. I cant just hug her and lie to her saying that everything will be alright.. Or maybe I can?
Or maybe I wont be lying?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent updated in awhile!
This story still has a long way to go!
Keep commenting and subscribing and recommending please! <3