Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 30.

"Keep your ass upstairs Leah! Fuck!" Mike yelled from downstairs.
The guys were planning something for my birthday and they wanted me to hear none of it.

"Uggggggh!" I yelled out. I didnt want anything special for my birthday, actually.. I didnt want anything. Jaime and Tony made a big deal about it and when Mike found out he made a big deal about it too.

"What am I suppose to do up here!?" I yelled from the top of the staircase.

"I dont care! Go in my or Vic's room and just chill!" Mike answered.

I smiled and made my way to Vic's room. I knocked and waited for the door to open.

"Come in!" He called out.

I opened the door and he smiled. "Hey Leah, I didnt think you would come say hi." He got off his bed and gave me a hug.

"Oh, well I just thought i'd come in here and chill. The guys are downstairs planning some stupid crap for my birthday and they dont want me around." I made a pouting face and he laughed.

"Oooo your birthday huh?" He moved over and patted his bed for me to take a seat.

"Yup! Its kinda like... Tomorrow." I looked at him and he continued smiling.

"Well thats nice, they'll probably plan something big since youre getting all old or whatever."

We laughed, then the room got quiet.

There were a couple of papers by the edge of his bed and I got up and grabbed one.

"What is this?" I asked examining the paper with writing on it.

He placed his hand over the paper and pulled it away from my hands. "Its a song for the new album. And you cant read it!"
He placed the paper on the table right next to his bed and looked back at me, "Sorry, I just have a thing about people reading my lyrics, its better when they are in a song."

"Its fine, ill just listen to them when the song comes out." I smiled and he returned the smile.

The room got quiet again and Vic broke the silence.

"Leah?" He whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"No pressure or anything but, have you thought about... Us?"

He asked the question I was hoping to avoid. I didnt know how to answer him, there was a part of me that wanted Tony, and only Tony. But somewhere deep in my heart, Vic's name was being screamed out. My heart ached from the love Tony and I shared, but in a good way. And the day I told him about Vic and I and then he left... I felt empty. My heart knew what it wanted but my mind kept asking "what if?" What if I pick Vic, and things go perfect just like he said they would? Or what if I stay with Tony, and things are even better?

I shaked my head and answered, "Nope.."

He sighed, "Oh, okay."

The room got quiet again but this time, no one broke the silence. Tony walked through the door and I got off of Vic's bed immediately.

"You ready to go Lee?" Tony asked, not taking his eyes off Vic.

"Yeah." I answered and waved bye to Vic.

We walked downstairs and everyone had a huge smile on their faces.

"Whats up with the creepy looking smiles you guys?"

Tony giggled from behind me. "Oh nothing!" Mike said suspeciously. "Ill see you tomorrow girly!" Mike gave me a hug and walked Jaime, Tony and I outside to Jaime's car.
We arrived home and I headed straight for the shower. I was so sleepy and I wanted to hurry up and go to bed.

I got out of the shower, combed my hair and changed into something comfortable.

I walked to Jaime's room to tell him goodnight but he was already asleep. So I walked to my room and Tony was laying on my bed watching something about whales on animal planet.

"Babe, did you know whales dont have teeth? They have some kind of brush like thing!" He said with a shocked face.

"Yes, I knew that." I laughed.

"And you didnt tell me!" He pulled me onto the bed and started tickling me.

"Im sorry! I didnt think it was important!" I continued to laugh.

"Well, next time you find out stuff about whales you better tell me!" He said kissing my cheek.

"I will, I promise." I said kissing his lips.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Lee, what do you want for your birthday?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Hmm.. Nothing." I answered closing my eyes.

"Nothing at all?" He sounded confused.

I nodded, "Mmhmm!"

"Well, ill be your present... Unless you still want nothing."

I opened my eyes, "Tony, youre just too cute."

He smiled, "I try."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.
"Oooooo" He said and put it back in his pocket.

He smiled at me and I looked at him confused. He leaned in and kissed my lips gently. He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine, "Happy Birthday Leah, its midnight."

I smiled, "Thanks Babe."

"So what do you want to do as your first thing of being 18?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

"Sleep!" I answered. He kissed my head, "Okay baby, goodnight."

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

I closed my eyes and drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please keep commenting, subscribing and recommending please <3
I wrote the first chapter to my new story "All the love's still there" and I will be posting it tonight so please go subscribe to it, its another tony perry fan fic (: