Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 31.

The sunlight from my window woke me up. I squinted my eyes and pulled the covers over me. I didnt want to get up but its my birthday and well, I have to.

I pushed the covers off and saw a note with a bouquet of yellow and pink flowers on my pillow.

"Hey Babe,
Sorry im not here when you wake up to say happy birthday. I headed over to Mike's house with your brother to get shit ready for later. I brought you home some McDonalds breakfast, its in the microwave. I love you so much baby, see ya later!
Love, Tony."

I smiled and put the note back down on my pillow. I grabbed the flowers and smelled them. Im not really a big fan of flowers, but Tony got them for me, plus their my favorite colors. I walked to the kitchen with my flowers and put them in a vase with water before grabbing my food out of the microwave. I ate my pancakes then decided to take a shower. My morning was going by pretty slow since no one was home and I didnt know what to do. I picked out something to wear from my closet, nothing too dressy but nothing too relaxed. I didnt want to dress all fancy because it was my birthday, but I did want to look nice. I decided to wear my black and white flowered long sleeve with black skinnies and my white Toms. I left my black straight hair down and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was satisfied with the way I looked so I walked out of my room and headed towards the living room to sit down and watch t.v. until someone showed up and told me what the plans were.
I sighed, I honestly didnt want anything big for my birthday. But the guys insisted of planning something. I wouldve been fine with just a couple of cupcakes, a few birthday candles and maybe some money, but Jaime wanted to prove to me that he can throw a good party.

I watched television for a good while until I heard someone unlock the front door. My head turned towards the door and my brother walked in with a huge smile as he saw me.

"Happy birthday old lady!" He said walking over to the couch and picking me up into a hug.

I laughed, "Hey, im only eighteen!"

"I guess, but your still getting old... OH MY GOD is that a white hair I see!?" He said pointing to my head and cupping his mouth. I ran over too the nearest mirror and saw no white hair once so ever.

I squinted my eyes, "Whatever Jaime!"

He laughed, "Gotcha."

I walked back over to the couch and took a seat, but Jaime pulled me up the second I sat down.

"Hey man, what gives?" I asked standing up next to him.

"We're leaving girly! No time to sit down!" He pulled his keys out from his pocket and twirled them around his finger. "Lets get going birthday girl!"

I chuckled and followed my brother to his car. We arrived at Mike and Vic's house and before i got out of the car, Jaime pulled me back.

"Whats up bro?" I asked impatiently.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a rectangular box, "I know you didnt want much for your birthday, but when I saw it I thought it was perfect for you."

He opened the rectangular box and pulled out a small silver chain. "Its a bracelet, it says 'Take me as I am'. I guess it reminded me of you because you dont change for anyone, you stay true to yourself no matter how hard the situation is. You know what is right for yourself, and now that your growing up as a young adult, you wont need your big brother to take care of you as much." He choked.

"Oh Jaime..." I threw my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "I love you, and I would always want you there for me."

He hugged me back and wiped away a small tear, "I know, but it feels like just yesterday I cared you in my arms for the first time."

I smiled, "I love you Hime, and the bracelets beautiful."

He put the bracelet around my wrist and chained it together. "I love you too Lee."

We hugged once again before hopping out of his car and started to walk towards the front door of Mike and Vic's house.

"You ready?" Jaime asked.

"For what? I dont like surprises Jaime."

"Chill Lee, just close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and I heard Jaime open the front door. "Dont open them yet." He said walking me into the house.
He walked away and I still had my eyes closed.
"Jaime? Where are you?" I felt around for him. "I feel like a retard, im opening my eyes now."

I squinted one eye open before opening both. I finally opened both eyes and the guys plus a bunch of random people ive never met before jumped out and screamed "Happy Birthday Leah!"

I smiled, the room was filled with decorations and a lot of balloons. I hugged everyone and said thanks for everything they had to go through for putting this together.

Jaime introduced me to everyone there. I met Casey, Johnny and last but not least, Jaime's girlfriend Kayla.

"Im so happy I finally got to meet you!" A short girl with long black hair and glasses said pulling me into a hug.

"Same here, ive heard so much about you!" I said hugging her back.

She laughed, "Well, I hope what you heard was good!"

"It sure was! Hime speaks very highly of you!" I assured her.

She looked at Jaime and kissed his cheek. Jaime pulled her closer to him and kissed her lips. They looked so happy together.

I stayed and chatted with everyone. Most of the people I met had me laughing, especially Casey and Johnny. They're comedians.
I went back to talking with Kayla and we shared secrets about my brother. We laughed a lot and we kept cracking jokes.

We were in the middle of a conversation when Mike came up from behind me and grabbed onto my shoulders. "I hope you dont mind if I steal her from you Kayla, I have to show this girl something." He tightened his grip.

"No problem Mikey!" She said taking a sip of her drink.

"Ill be right back Kayla!" I yelled back at her while walking away with Mike.

"Whats going on Mike?" I asked.

He looked at me frustrated, "This has to be settled, now."

I gave him a confused look and he walked me over to the garage. He opened the garage door and my jaw dropped.

Vic's lip was busted and was gushing out blood. Tony had a cut on the side of his forehead and that was gushing out blood as well.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" I yelled.

Vic and Tony both looked down.

"They need an answer Leah," Mike said answering my question.

"An answer!? An answer to what!?" I continued to yell.

"You need to pick Leah, its either me..." Vic started.

"Or me..." Tony finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
I havent updated in forever! D: sorry guys :(
Please, please, pleaseeeee leave feedback! It gets me motivated and what not so please leave comments!