Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 33.

"Does my hair look okay?" Jaime asked pacing down the hallway and into the living room where I was sitting.

I laughed, "Chill Jaime, it looks fine. Anyways, your just going to record so it shouldnt matter." I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Whatever Lee, Kayla's coming over to spend time with you when Tony and I leave, and when she gets here I wanna look good for my woman." He smiled and headed back to his room.
I was looking forward to having girl time with Kayla. I havent seen her since the party and that was about three weeks ago. I enjoy having Kayla's company, and since im constantly surround by guys, having girl time actually seems like fun.
I got up from the couch and ran over to Tony's room before Jaime could see me. I closed the door behind me and Tony smiled the second he saw me.

"So, youre gonna record huh?" I whispered.

He nodded, "Yeah, Vic needs us to record a couple of more songs before we head out to Warped Tour." He got up from the bed and pulled me close to him so I was sitting on his lap.

"Are you and Vic.. Okay now?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I think we're fine now. He doesnt mention you anymore and we're getting back to normal." He smiled.

I sighed, "Well, thats good I guess."

"Yup." He replied, kissing my neck gently. I turned my head to face him and softly placed my lips on his. He kissed me back passionately and placed me on his bed and hovered over me.
I love kissing Tony. Everytime I do I get butterflies at the pit of my stomach and I blush like a little kid. Being with Tony felt right, as if we were meant to be or something. I always get an undescribable feeling when im with him and I love it. Tony makes me happy, and im glad I picked him.
He placed his hands on my hips and started moving his hands up and down my body. He bit my bottom lip, causing a quiet moan to escape my lips. Tony knew that was my weakness and I was ready to start ripping clothes off. I smashed my body onto his, causing him to kiss me harder. Suddenly, he pulled away from the kiss and pouted.

"We cant do this right now, Jaime's home and I have to leave in a bit." He made a sad face.

He was right, this couldnt happen right now. I sighed and kissed his lips one last time before hoping off of his bed.

"Hm, ill be in the living room waiting for Kayla, anyways I shouldnt be in here any longer cause what if Jaime comes in and well, you know." I opened the door to his room to let myself out.

He gave me a half smile and nodded his head. "I love you." He whispered.

I looked back and mouthed out the words "I love you too." before quietly closing the door to Tony's room.
I ran to the living room, hoping Jaime didnt see me pass by his room and sat down on the couch.
About thirty minutes passed by and the door bell rang.

"Ill get it! Ill get it! Leah dont you dare open the door!" Jaime yelled running from his room to the front door. I giggled.

"Well hello there beautiful!" Jaime said opening the door and pulling Kayla into a hug. Jaime smashed his lips on hers and she threw her arms around his neck. I smiled, I love seeing my brother in love.

Jaime checked the time on his watch, "Shit! Tony we have to go!" Jaime ran into Tony's room and continued to talk loudly.
Kayla walked over to me and hugged me.

"Yay! Girl time!" She said pulling me into another hug.

I smiled, "I know, it about time!"

Jaime and Tony came running down the hall. "Ill see you later Babe," Jaime said kissing Kayla on the cheek.

"Bye!" Kayla said as Jaime was running out of the front door.

Kayla turned back to me, "Im gonna go get some drinks!" She said pointing to the kitchen and I nodded.
Tony saw that I was alone and ran up to me, smashing his lips on mine.

"I love you so much baby, ill miss you and see you when I get home." He smashed his lips back on mine.

I smiled beneath his lips, "I love you too babe."

He hugged me and kissed my face all over, "I wish I didnt have to leave!"
He kissed my cheek one last time and headed out the front door. I sighed. Fuck, I love him so much. Just everything about him is perfect and..-

I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. I turned around and saw Kayla leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"I saw that." She said widening her eyes.

Fuck. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and my heart was racing. What am I suppose to say now? "I.. Um.. Fuck."

"Does Jaime know?" She asked the big question.

I looked down. "No.." I whispered.

"I hope you didnt plan on keeping this a secret from him long, cause hes going to find out soon... Real soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo, big brother is getting closer to finding out ;o
Sorry I havent updated in awhile! Please, pleasee, pleaseeeee leave feedback! :)