Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 36.

My heart beated to the beat of the song, like it does every time I hear them play. They were great. Vic's voice sent chills down my spine, but in a good way. His lyrics obviously had some meaning behind it, it was the kind of meaning that made a person think.
I jumped up and down and clapped at the ending of every song. Every now and then Tony would turn his head around and give me a quick wink. I love the feeling of standing behind stage waiting for my boys to get off the stage, its a feeling ive gotten used to. Months have passed and Warped Tour should be coming to an end pretty soon. Just a couple more gigs and we could finally go home.
Their set finally finished and the four boys all ran off stage.

"Did you like it Leah!?" Jaime asked. He usually asked this question every time they were done performing. I guess he loves hearing that I loved it.

"I loved it! Like I always do!"

Jaime's smile grew big and he pulled me into a hug. I love my brothers hugs, but im pretty sure I would enjoy this one more if he wasnt so sweaty.

"Ew Jaime!" I whined.

He squeezed me tighter then let go, "Im sorry Lee, im just really happy that you like us!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Well, im gonna head back to the bus and take a shower." Jaime said taking off his black shirt revealing a white muscle shirt he had underneath.

"Good luck with that," Kayla said coming from behind him. "Vic and Mike already raced over there."

"Shit!" Jaime ran down the stairs and out into the sea of people.

Kayla laughed, "Hes crazy if he thinks hes gonna beat them there."

Suddenly, I felt someone grab me from behind. I tried to turn around to see who it was but the person wouldnt let me.

"Whoa, what the... ?"

"Dont freak out Leah, its just Tony." Kayla informed me.

"Nice going Kayla!" Tony said, spinning me into a hug.

"Ive missed you." Tony whispered in my ear.

"I was behind you the whole performance."

He kissed my neck, "I miss you, in a different way..."

I understood exactly what he meant. I pulled his chin up with my finger and kissed his lips.

"Uggggh..." Kayla groaned from behind us.

"What?" Tony asked. "You already know."

"I know, its just weird." Kayla replied.

"Well, get used to it." Tony kissed my lips and let me go.

"I should go take a shower." He said, sniffing himself.

"Good luck with that, youre fourth in line!" Kayla teased.

"Thats where your wrong Kayla! My good man Austin is letting me use his buses shower!" Tony replied referring to Austin, the lead singer of Of Mice & Men.

"Good job Tone," Kayla nudged him.

"Ill see you later babe." Tony kissed my cheek and walked out of the gate and to the buses.

Kayla and I decided that we would go walk around and watch some other bands play while the guys were taking showers. We saw some pretty good bands, and in the middle of the Sleeping with Sirens set, Kayla pointed out that she used to have a crush on the lead singer. I looked at him and noticed why. He was gorgeous, but hes married and has a kid.
Kayla and I continued to walk around. Every band we would see, she would have something to say about how Jaime's friends with- or how Vic did this with- or Tony got drunk with- and so on. I guess the guys were friends with a lot of people, hopefully ill get to meet them someday.
After seeing some more bands play, we finally headed back to the buses. As we entered the bus, Kayla noticed a note on the counter.

"Went to catering! Love, Mike, Vic and Jaime!" Kayla read the note out loud.

She sighed, "Well, I should go join them. Want me to bring you back some food?"

"That'll be nice."

"Alright, see ya later!" Kayla walked out of the bus, leaving me alone with nothing to do. I went to the back lounge and turned the t.v on. I was watching t.v but I felt my eyes grow heavy. I closed my eyes and decided to take a quick nap.
I woke up to the sound of the t.v turning off. I opened my eyes a bit to see Tony covering my body with a blanket. He kissed my forehead and turned the light off. He was about to walk out of the lounge but I wanted him to stay.

"Tony..." I whispered.

He turned around, "Yes love?"

I scooted over as much as I could on the tiny couch, "Lay with me?" He smiled and fitted himself on the tiny space I gave him. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

Being in Tony's arms is somewhere I always want to be. As we layed there in the dark, I thought about how things would be if Tony was never mine, if we never kissed, if we never fell in love, if we never met... I was so greatful that I got an opportunity to fall in love with this wonderful human being. I started to drift off again but with a smile on my face. He squeezed me tighter and my smile got bigger.

"Goodnight Tony," I said.

"Sweet dreams Leah." He replied as I fell asleep.

I woke up to the light being on and people talking loudly. I pulled the blanket over my head to block out all the noise.

"How could you!?" I heard my brothers voice get louder.

"Let me fucking explain!" I heard Tony yell back. My eyes shot open as I realized what was going on now. I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach as I quickly pushed the blanket off of me. I stood up and quickly walked out of the lounge to see my brother pressing the one I love against the wall.

"Shes just a little girl! Shes my fucking sister!" Jaime punched the wall next to Tony's face.
Tony's eyes met mine and I knew that things were gonna come to an end.

"I love her Jaime!" Tony yelled pointing at me, "I fucking love her!"

Jaime turned his head and looked at me. He had a crazy look in his eyes, and the expression on his face read anger and betrayal. I wanted to say something, but when I opened my mouth to speak, no words came out.

Jaime turned his face back to Tony, "You little mother fucker!" Jaime swung his arm back and I felt hopeless. I looked at Tony and his eyes widened. Jaime's fist connected with Tony's face and Tony did the only thing he could do... Fight back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooo >.<
Guess who got their meet and greet passes for the sring fever tour! Yup, this girl! Im so excited, hopefully tony would finally realize that we belong together xD lol this story is getting close to the end, PLEASE leave feedback!