Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 37.

I stood there watching with tears rolling down my face, "Jaime stop it!" I yelled over and over again but it was useless. I ran out of the bus to see if I could find someone strong enough to stop them because I wasnt strong enough to. I turned the corner of the bus to see Kayla walking towards the bus with Vic and Mike.

"Vic! Mike!" I yelled. "Tony and Jaime! Please go stop them!" I sobbed out.

Without asking questions Vic and Mike ran inside the bus.

"Whats going on!?" Kayla grabbed my shoulder and turn me around to face her.

"Jaime knows..." I said.

She cupped her mouth, "Oh fuck..." She said below a whisper. She ran inside the bus and I followed.

"You fucking stay away from her, do you understand me!? I want you and your shit out of my house when we go back home! And youre out of the band, I never wan-"

"You cant do that!" Mike yelled cutting Jaime off. "Tony has as much say in the band as you do!"

"Well its either him or me! I never want to see his bitch ass again!" Jaime replied.

"Babe, babe calm down." Kayla walked over to Jaime, pressing her hands on his chest. Tony was calmly sitting on the couch looking at him like he was some sort of crazy man, while Vic and Mike were both struggling to hold Jaime against the wall.

"Calm down!? He fucked my sister Kayla!"

"I know, but you gotta un-"

"YOU KNEW?!" Jaime yelled, cutting Kayla off.

Kayla's eyes widened. I dont think Jaime's ever yelled at her before.

"Well, yeah but..." She said quietly.

"Oh Fuck! Did you guys know!?" Jaime asked referring to Mike and Vic. They both looked down, not saying a single word.

"I cant believe this..." He whispered. He stopped fighting against Mike and Vic and slid his back down the wall. He sat on the floor and buried his head between his knees. I felt my heart sink, as if it left my body and fell onto the floor. I knew Jaime wouldnt be happy with me dating Tony, but I didnt think he would literally "beat the crap out of him".

"Jaime.." I whispered.

"Shut up Leah! Leave me alone!" Jaime snapped. Those words hurt. But I think its best if he had his space.

I sat on the couch next to Tony and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and gave me a half smile. He had blood coming from the side of his face, and a small cut under his eye.

"Tony I am so sorry..." I said below a whisper. I stoked his face and wiped off some of the blood.

"Get away from him Leah!" Jaime stood up and clenched his fist. I stood up from the couch but Tony grabbed my arm, not letting me leave.

"Fuck off Jaime! I love her, she loves me, so deal with it! Theres nothing you could say or nothing that you could do that could possibly keep us away from each other! I LOVE her!" Tony yelled, pulling me closer to him.

"Fuck you Tony!" Jaime lunged foward, attempting to hit Tony. Kayla and Mike held Jaime against the wall again.

"Get out Leah!" Mike yelled. "Now!" I jerked away from Tony's grip and walked out of the bus. I sat on the ground, hopeless and wonderless. I let myself cry. How could I do this to my brother? How could I do this to Tony? Why do I always have to ruin everything? I started to cry harder. Maybe moving to England with my mom wasnt such a bad idea after all.

"Hey hey hey," A familiar voice said behind me.

The person sat next to me on the ground and wrapped his arms around me.

"Shhhh, everythings going to be alright." He assured me. He rocked me back and forth as if I was some sort of baby, but I didnt stop him, I needed assurance.

"Jaime will relax, then you guys could talk, dont worry darlin' everythings gonna be just fine."

"But what if he kicks Tony out like he said he would? Not just out of the house, but out of the band? It would all be my fault."

"You cant help who you fall in love with. If it was ment to be, Jaime would understand."

I picked my head up and wiped my tears, "You think so Vic?"

"I know so."

I threw my arms around him, "Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"Its actually quite funny." He said standing up and wiping the dirt from his jeans.

"Why is that?" I asked confusingly.

He chuckled and shook his head, "It couldve been me." He walked back into the bus, leaving me outside on the ground. I chuckled, it couldve been Vic.
I stared out into the distance, not thinking just starring. Hopefully things would be okay, just like Vic said.

"Psst, Babe!"

I turned around and saw Tony walking out of the bus.

"Tony!" I whispered loudly. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"Oww..." He grunted softly.

I pulled away, "Its that bad?"

"Well, your brother isnt weak ya know."

I sighed, "I know..."

"Come here," Tony pulled me into a hug, "Im going to stay in Austin's bus tonight, to let your brother cool off.. Talk to him please?"

"I will babe."

He kissed my cheek, "Just talk to him calmly, and I promise you, we will be fine."

He kissed my lips and squeezed me tight. "I love you... So much" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you more.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Approx. 5 chapters left ^.^
Feedback pleaseeee!