Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 38.

I tried to talk to Jaime after Tony left, but he didnt budge. The next day, Jaime wouldnt speak to Tony, they played their set and Tony went straight back to Austin's bus. It was like that for the next couple of days. I would try to talk to Jaime, but he would always tell me to go away.
I would tell everyone I was going to catering and meet up with Tony on the way over there, it was the only time I got to see him.

"Are you gonna talk to him today?" Tony asked anxiously.

"Ill try babe, but he doesnt even look at me." I grabbed two plates from the stack on the table and headed towards the line for food.

"But I wanna go home! Or at least back to my bus!" Tony pouted.

"Theres not much I could do, I just have to wait until he talks to me."

We got our food and sat at a table outside.

"I cant even sleep right," Tony said stuffing his face with food, "Alan snores so loud I cant take it."

"Aww my poor baby." I teased.

We sat at the table, talking as much as we can before we had to go back to our buses. Its just like before when Jaime didnt know, having to sneak around to see each other. I hope it doesnt stay like this for long.
Tony was telling me a story about how the band members of Of Mice & Men like to play pranks on each other when they least expect it.

"...And then all of a sudden Alan comes out of Austin's bunk and hits him with a-..." He stopped talking and looked past me.

"Um, with a what?"

He looked at me and back past me again. Just then I saw Jaime coming our way. Fuck.

"Act casual!"

"No shit!" Tony said stuffing his face with more food.

Jaime cleared his throat from behind me and my stomach tied in knots. Tony kept looking at his food and eating it like he wasnt even there. I turned around to face him and gave me a half smile.

"I'd figured both of ya'll would be here..." Jaime said in a calm voice. "Im ready to talk to you now Leah."

"Now?" I questioned. I know ive been waiting to talk to him, but this is the only time I have with Tony.

"If you dont mind me taking you away from this sister fucker, then yes, now."

Tony giggled in the background, "Go on Lee, ill see you later anyways."
I got up from the table and started walking away with Jaime.

"What? No goodbye kiss?" Tony asked when we were a couple feet away.

"Leah, you better tell him to shut the fu-..."

"Okay, okay chill Hime." I turned around and flicked him off, and blowing him a kiss.

"Good enough." Tony said smiling.

Jaime and I made our way towards the bus in complete silence. I was so scared of what he was gonna say, better yet, of what I was going to say in return. My heart pounded anxiously with every step we took towards our mobile home, I didnt know what to expect, all I could do is pray for the best.
He opened the door to the bus and held it open for me to walk in first. I stood by the counter and looked down. I feel like a little kid about to get yelled out by their older brother because I invaded their personal life... Oh wait, I am. I sighed at my thoughts and looked up to face my brother. He looked at me with a serious face and hurt eyes.

"Jaime im sor..-"

He put his hand up, cutting me off.

"No youre not. If you were, you wouldve stopped the second you realized it was wrong." He said, not looking away from me.

"I know but...-"

"Im not finished. You're eighteen Leah, and hes a grown man. This is basically rape. He has a life, a job, and grown up things to worry about, he doesnt have time to babysit."

Its like he read my mind. Those were the exact thoughts I always tried to push away, and hearing them out loud sounded worse than they did in my mind.

"He is my best friend, or at least was. Did you not take one second to think about how this would effect me? Knowing that everyone knew, especially my girlfriend, hurt a lot Lee."

Tears rolled down my face and he wiped them away. "When do I do it Jaime?"

He made a confused face. "What?"

"When do I break up with him?" I sobbed out.

He sighed. "Come here Leah." He held out his arms and pulled me into them. I feel like a baby. I really didnt want to be in his arms right now, if anything I would love to punch him in the face, but I feel too weak.

He pulled away to face me, "Who am I to stand in the way of true love?"

"My older brother." I sobbed out again.

He chuckled. "No Leah, im not going to do this to you or that asshole Tony. I wouldnt be fair to ruin peoples happiness for my satisfaction."

"Um, wait?" I thought out loud. Is he really saying what I think hes saying?

"Its going to take some time to get used to..."

"Wait, youre okay with it?" I questioned.

"Not exactly okay with it, but im not going to stop it."

"Then why did you make me feel so bad?" I asked.

"I couldnt let you get away with it so easily." He shrugged.
That sounded about right. I squeezed him tight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you Jaime!"

He chuckled, "Dont get too excited yet, im going to have a long talk with Tony. You know, the whole "if you hurt my little sister ill kick your ass" talk."

I sighed, "Thanks Jaime."

"And no public affection in front of me! Please, just not yet."

"Yes! Of course!" I said.

He walked over to the door, "You stay here, im going to go talk to Tony."

I nodded and kissed his cheek before he left. I took a deep breathe and through myself on the couch. Tony was right, everything is going to be just fine after all.

***TONY'S POV***

"No sex in the house. No calling her "babe" or "baby". No kissing her in front of me. No going out anywhere to have sex. No "oh your brothers not here lets have sex" sex. No sex, okay?" Jaime put his hand on my shoulder and gripped it tight.

I chuckled, "Okay Jaime, no sex."

He held out his hand, "Bros?"

I extended my hand and took his, "Bros."

He pulled me into a hug. "Seriously dude, no sex. Or I will fucking ki...-"

"Okay, okay!" I snapped.

He laughed, "Im sorry."

He walked towards the bus and talked about finally going home. Tomorrow is our last day of Warped and I am more than anxious to go home.

I opened the door to the bus to see Mike and Vic talking by the counter.

Mike saw Jaime behind me and immediately jumped up. "No worries dude, its all good." I put my hands up to stop him.

Mike smiled, "Yeah, thats better."

Vic smiled, "So we're a band again?"

Jaime chuckled, "Hell yeah!"

We all hugged. Its strange for four guys to be hugging in the middle of a tour bus, but we are all brothers so its perfectly fine.

We laughed and pulled away from the hug. I noticed Leah standing by the door to the lounge. She had her arms crossed and a smirk on her face.

"Ba.... Leah!" I caught myself before I broke one of Jaime's rules.

She ran towards me and I pulled her in my arms.

"I told you everything would be just fine Lee." I whispered in her ear.

"Youre mine forever Tony." She whispered back.

"Forever..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay soo, I should be done with this story by the end of this week since im on spring break and im not busy cause I have no life and I spend my time writing fan fics and crying c: lol im totally kidding, i love writing this story. Please leave feedback!