Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 8.

*TONY'S POV

We layed there for what seemed like hours. Everything was perfect.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this... not the sex, just being able to lay down next to you and hold you." I whispered into her neck.

She moved to face me. "You're amazing Tony." She said and kissed my lips. This was perfect, she was perfect.

"Leah, I think I love you..." I said under my breath. Maybe she didn't hear me, and for some reason I was scared she did.

"I love you too Tony," she whispered, putting her arm around me and laying her head on my chest. I couldn't help but smile. I didn't want anything to interrupt this, to change this. I wanted to lay here forever holding this beautiful girl that said she loved me.
But I spoke too soon.
My phone went off and Leah reached over to grab it from my pants that were laying on the floor. She looked at the screen to see who was calling.

Her eyes got wide, "Fuck..." she said under her breath. I got up and grabbed my phone to see that it was Stephanie calling. My girlfriend. I snapped back to reality and I could tell Leah did too. If only I knew what was going on in her mind.
I answered the phone.

"Hey Steph!" I said.

"Hey Tony, whatcha been up too? You haven't called me in forever."

"Oh, yeah I guess I gave up after you got too busy for me." I said with an attitude. I could tell that made her sad.

"I'm sorry, I really miss you though" I didn't know what to say, I was still in front of Leah and I could tell she was getting angry the longer I spoke to her.

"I have to go Steph, Jaime is calling." I lied.

"Okay, I love you Tony." Fuck.

"I...I..Love you too." I could tell that set Leah off as she got up from the bed and started putting her clothes back on. I hung up the phone and looked down. Too scared to face a pissed off Leah. Damnit, this is going to be bad, I already know...

"I'm sorry," I whispered looked up at her. She started throwing my clothes at me.

"I don't want your apology." She yelled.

"But I'm sorry Lee..."

"Sorry for what? Sorry for telling me you loved me? Sorry for coming into my room and fucking me? Yeah Tony, I'm sorry too. Just get the fuck out of my room." Her words hurt. I didn't want to argue with her. I got dressed and left her room. Damnit, what did I just do? I ment it when I told Leah I loved her. She made me feel special, and that feeling I had towards her, made my heart ache, but in a good way.
My heart was telling me to go back into her room and fight for her, to tell her that I really did love her and what she means to me. But my mind told me no, to just sit there and do nothing about it. But I wanted her, I wanted all of her. I want to show her that Stephanie means nothing to me anymore. Even though just saying that in my head made my heart hurt more. I'm so confused, I don't even know what I want.
I punched the side of the couch, letting out a bit of frustration. I sat there for awhile longer, letting my heart and my mind argue with each other. I heard Leah's door open and I froze. What was I going to say to her? Should I just start apologizing? She walked down the hallway and my heart skipped a beat. She was so beautiful. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a white laced top. Her hair was up and she had her shoes on. She looked too pretty to just be staying home. She walked towards the front door, not even acknowledging that I was there.

"Where are you going?" The words slipped out.

"I'm going out.. with Jake." She opened the front door and I grabbed her arm.

"Are you serious? Did anything we just did mean anything to you? Don't forget, you told me you loved me back!" She yanked her arm away from my grip.

"Don't forget Tony, you have a girlfriend."
She walked away, leaving me speechless. I saw her get into his truck and drive away.
Suddenly, the pain in my chest came back.
♠ ♠ ♠
...
Ahh thanks for the comments you guys, they make me happy :D