Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 9.

Leah's been gone for hours, and every minute that goes by hurts my heart more and more. She knew I had a girlfriend, so this isn't just my fault, its hers too. Jaime called me and told me he wasn't going to be home until tomorrow, that he was gonna stay the night at Kayla's. That made me happy, I got the rest of the night to try and convince Leah to forgive me. Another hour passed by and it was already dark outside. I looked out the window, anxciously waiting for Leah to come home. I was just about to give up and walk to my room when I saw headlights flash and a truck pulled into the driveway.
A boy about my height and light brown hair stepped out and walked around the truck to open the passengers door. Leah hopped out of the truck and wrapped her arms around that stupid boy. My heart ached as he wrapped his arms around her waist. This wasn't fair, it should have been me holding her like that, it should have been me taking her out instead of him. He leaned in for a kiss, and I have no idea what stopped me from going out there and punching this boy in the face. Leah turned her head to the side, causing him to kiss her cheek. This gave me some kind of hope. I stepped away from the window and walked towards the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat at the table. She walked inside, took her shoes off, and threw herself on the couch. I guess she hasn't seen me yet.

She cupped her face in her hands, "Fuck!" she yelled out. I walked out of the kitchen. She was now looking at me. I put my hands in my pocket, not saying a word. She got up from the couch and walked towards me. I wasn't sure what she was planning on doing, but I stood still, letting her walk towards me. Still no words being said. Finally she was in front of me, staring at me with her deep blue eyes. Still looking as beautiful as the day I first laid eyes on her. Her eyes angry, but her face expression relaxed. I held back every urge I had to just grab her and kiss her. I knew she was still pissed off with me, but she looked extremely sexy when she was mad. I saw her hand come up and she slapped me across the face. I guess I should have figured that was coming. She looked at me, her eyes sad now. I know I had hurt her, and I wanted to let her know I was sorry. I wanted to put away all of her problems, but I was her problem, and I couldn't possibly push myself away from her.

"Leah..." I whispered. I still wasn't sure what I was going to say but it was a start.

"I-..." she cut me off. She grabbed my face with both hands and smashed her lips on mine. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer. There was no way I was letting her go this time. I felt a tear running down her cheek and she pulled away from the kiss. She put her face in my neck.

"I hate you Tony," she whispered.

"I hate you for making me love you." Even though she was telling me she hated me, I smiled.
I picked her up and took her to my room.

"You better not try fucking me Perry." She said with a serious face. I chuckled.

"Chill Preciado, I just wanted you to be comfortable, Jaimes not going to be home until tomorrow, so you can stay in here." I replied. She gave me a half smile, and I walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen and got some of her favorite ice cream; cookie dough, and walked back into the room.

"Oh Tony, you shouldn't have!" She said laughing.

"I didn't, this is for me.." her face got serious. I laughed.

"I'm totally kidding, here." I handed her the ice cream, smiling.
After she was done eating her ice cream, we layed down and talked.

"Why...?" Leah asked looking down.

"Why what?" I asked concerned.

"You have Stephanie, why do you want me?" Oh great, again with this bullshit.

"Because Lee, you're perfect. You were there when no one else was. Just your presents makes me smile. I onced loved Stephanie, but the second I met you, you were all I thought about. I saw you and I just had to have you.." my voice trailed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was actually longer but I divided in half cause I thought it was too long xD
The next chapter is Rated R, just letting you know! ;)
Thanks for the comments, they make me smile! :D