Status: This is the true story of my life, well of my mom's death.

When Your Heart Stops Beating

Back to School

I can't stand it in this house anymore. If I have to see another sad stupid look on anyone's face i'm going to beat it off of them. I got up and dressed, I walked out to the living room with my backpack on, Seeing my grandma sitting in her chair.

"Where are you going?" She asked me, confused.

"I'm going back to school today" I replied. I know it has only been technically a day I don't want to be here anymore. I need normal.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Yea. I think I can handle it" I replied, walking over and hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"If you need to come home, don't hesitate to call." She told me, her eyes soft.

"I will." I assured her, I stepped out of the door and took a deep breath. I walked to my bus stop and silently got on the bus. We made our rounds and I was finally dropped of at school. I don't have very many friends, I'm not the most likable person ever. I walked into the building, heading down the stairs into the commons. The only person there yet is Katie. Me and Katie are kind of alike, we are too much alike to really be great friends. I walked over to her and at first look I knew she could tell there was something wrong.

"What's wrong Tiffany?" She asked. Dammit, I didn't want people to know, oh well.

"My mom died" I told her, the words coming out of my mouth made it only that much more real, the tears just didn't stop. She wrapped her arms around me and held me for what seemed like forever. She let me go, and she had the look on her face. That i'm sorry that you lost someone you loved, but because I don't know her i'm not really sorry look. People started showing up, there was only one other person I really needed to talk to. My best friend Alyssa is like a second daughter to my mother, she's going to be so broken up. The news spread like wildfire, I got the look from everyone, hugs from people that have never talked to me and then I saw Alyssa. I walked up to her and took a huge breath. I tried to hold in the tears, it was almost painful.

"Alyssa." I stated, she turned towards me, seeing my face she stopped.

"What's wrong?" She asked, setting everything down.

"Mom died Alyssa." I told her, again the tears started streaming.

"What?" She asked in disbelief.

"Mom died" I repeated.

"Oh my god." She said, starting to cry. I gave her a hug and headed towards class. Maybe this wasn't the smartest way to start out normal.... I don't know what i'm going to do about the looks. I hope no one says anything stupid because i'll punch a mother fucker in the face. They better not test me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... I just want to get through the funeral which will be the next chapter then it will be completed :)