Status: I'll try to update as much as I can. :)

Backseat Serenade

Junk Of The Heart

Tony and I had been texting all week, day and night. It was amazing even though I knew that no mutual feelings would ever be shared and all I was to him was a new, interesting face just like I was to everyone else around San Diego.

Today was the day where Tony was supposed to take me to get my tattoos and he had called me earlier telling me to get ready in an hour because he would be at my place in exactly that.

I got ready into some of Key Street's clothing that I had bought off of Jaxin and waited in the living room for Tony. I grew inpatient after a while so I walked over to the kitchen to get myself a can of coke and just than was when Tony appeared. Tony knocked and I couldn't keep the smile away from my face no matter how hard I tried.

"Coming!" I yelled out to him and got two cans out of the fridge. I dragged my feet to the door and swung it open. Tony was standing there with a smile and I awkwardly handed him the can of coke.
"Thanks," He laughed as he took it from my hand.
"We going?" I asked raising my eyebrows, he nodded, "Okay," I smiled and walked out causing him to move back into the hallway.

I locked the door and cupped the can of coke in both hands, securing it up to my chin so I could take sips easily and the cold refreshed me from the heat. Tony and I walked down the stairs again since the elevator was broken temporarily. When we got down to the parking lot we got in his black sedan and drove off to the tattoo parlor.

"How have you been miss lady?" Tony asked me slyly, just than I remembered that one video I watched once where he said "Hello, miss lady," I nearly choked on my coke and he chuckled.
"Mmm?" He asked still chuckling.
"Oh um, good, you?" I gulped and smiled awkwardly.
"Me too," He smiled, "I was sort of anxious for today though," He laughed.
"How come?" I smiled.
"Getting to hang out with you again and of course tattoos are my favorite things if you can see," He winked at me and we both laughed.
"You're literally covered,"
"Yeah... Hmm, promise me something-" He paused and I looked up at him curiously.
"What?" I asked.
"Promise me you wont go crazy, I don't really like it when girls are completely covered in ink," He shrugged.
"Um, I promise but can I ask why?"
"You're just too cute to get ruined by it," He said shyly and I smiled to myself.
"Oh, okay," I said.
"Good," He grinned and pulled up in a free parking space.

I got out of the car and walked inside the cool parlor with Tony trailing behind me.
He took the liberty to walk up to the front desk and ask them if they could tattoo me, the guy said they could smiling at me and then a guy with neck to toe tattoo's nearly like Tony came up to me and took my hand. He lead me over to one of the working areas and sat me down on the chair.

"Hey, I'm Josh," He smiled. He was cute, I liked the tattoos and small gauges, he had a nice smile also but not as great as Tony's.
"Stella," I smiled.
"Is this your first tattoo Stella?" He asked looking up at Tony then back at me.
"Hey man," He mumbled smiling.
"Sup," Tony said and sat down next to me.
"Yeah, it's my first," I told Josh.
"Oh okay, well what would you like?" He smiled.
"I want a diamond on my wrist, but like, cracked?" I shrugged.
"Any meaning behind it?" Josh asked curiously and I looked up at Tony.
"You know that lyric, 'Can we create something beautiful and destroy it'? Well, yeah," I smiled and Tony did too.
"Oh, that's a good one, coming up," Josh grinned and walked off to the back to draw it up or something.
"Ever going to tell me why that means something to you?" Tony asked, his expression looked curious.
"Possibly," I said.
"Please?" He asked, I stared at him.
"Sure," I sighed and he tapped my hand with his fingers like the first day we met, this time I didn't move away, it felt nice, it calmed me down.

After a short while Josh walked back up to us and began doing the tattoo after I approved of the design he had in his hands. The tattoo took about forty minutes to do and once it was done Josh told me all about how to clean it and keep it looking good as well as ways to prevent infection.

I stood up out of my chair and walked over with Josh to the front desk/cashier to pay for it, when I took my money out Tony pushed my hand away and paid for it himself. I glared at him angrily, I never really liked it when people did something for me that involved them loosing something of theirs.

Tony smiled at Josh and the other guy and turned me around to walk out, I waved to the guys and followed Tony out the door. We got in his car and sat there for a while, he was looking at my tattoo.

"Why did you pay for me?" I asked him.
"Sort of a 'Welcome to San Diego' gift, was I not allowed to?" He asked curiously.
"No it's just-"
"You don't like attention?" He looked up at me and I gulped.
"Sort of..." I trailed off and looked out the windshield.
"Get used to it," He grinned and turned on the ignition.
"Ugh," I gawked and he laughed at me.

Tony drove off in the direction of the mall as I examined my tattoo. It looked really good, all the meaning behind my life was kind of in there, displayed for all who could see it. It was time for a new start and that's what it meant as well, cracking open the past and breaking free.

"Let's get something to eat," Tony said with a smile that spread across his lovely face as he got out of the car. I followed and we walked inside to the food court, we ordered sushi and then walked out to the tables that were placed outside. I heard numerous girls squeal and it made me laugh.

"So, what's the deal with the tat?" Tony asked me.
"Breaking free of the past, starting new," I smiled.
"That's actually a good meaning, I like it," He grinned, if he knew everything else behind it he probably wouldn't have been smiling.
"Yeah, thanks," I smiled as I took a bite of my teriyaki chicken sushi.

Tony and I continued to talk about ourselves and I found myself beginning to feel differently towards him, as if I knew him for quite a while. He told me about his past, his dad, all his struggles and at that moment I felt selfish because I kept mine hidden from him it's just that I wasn't sure how to get all of mine out without crying in front of him and I didn't want him thinking I was a mess over nothing.

We had finished eating and conversing so we had decided to go shop for things when out of nowhere a group of girls and a few guys approached us with smiles. Most of them wore Pierce The Veil shirts or shirts with other band's names.

"TONY!" The girls yelled fangirling which made all of us get a lot of attention from the people that walked past us and some guys stood to watch what was happening, they were all really cute and I found myself blushing like crazy.

"Hey," One of them came up to me and pulled me away from the crowd, he had soft looking brown hair and green eyes, he wasn't that tanned which was a turn on, his skin blended with his hair color perfectly and he had his ears stretched to about an inch.
"Hi," I smiled shyly.
"What's your name?" He asked smiling.
"St-Stella, yours?" I asked him as I looked over at Tony who was staring at us with a blank expression but quickly turned back to his fans.
"Noah," He grinned.
"Nice name..." I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.
"Nice tattoo! Can I see it?" He smiled and I awkwardly showed him the diamond on my wrist, "That's fucking cool!" He exclaimed and made me giggle.
"Y-yeah," I smiled.
"Hey..." Tony breathed out when he approached us and got Noah's attention.
"You're Tony Perry aye?" Noah asked and Tony nodded, "Sup man, I love your band," He smiled.
"Oh, thanks," Tony grinned looking down at me, "We going?" Tony asked.
"Mmhmm," I smiled.
"Wait- Ugh, mind giving me your number, Stella?" Noah asked shyly, I turned to Tony who pursed his lips.
"S-Sure," I stuttered out as I turned to face Noah again and took his phone from him. I put my number in and smiled as I handed it back to him. Noah grinned and walked back to his mates who were all staring and making faces at us.

Tony touched my shoulder and I looked up at him, he motioned to the door and I walked with him. We ended up being outside in the parking lot and I was confused.

"Weren't we going to go shop or whatever?" I asked in utter confusion.
"Ugh, changed my mind if that's okay..." He muttered and got in his car. I looked around the parking lot with my mouth wide before I got in the passenger side and stared at Tony.
"What's wrong? Did something happen with your fans?" I asked worriedly.
"N-no," He stuttered.
"Ugh, okay, so where are we going-"
"I'm taking you back to your place," Tony told me starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.
"Why!?" I half screamed since I was completely confused.
"Just- Ugh, let's leave it at that, okay?" He asked and quickly glanced at me.
"No. Tony, what's wrong? I don't want to go back home I want to spend the rest of the day with you," I blurted out basically confessing all my feelings. He glanced at me with a smile.
"Really?" He asked.
"Well... Yeah..." I trailed off as I looked at his features.
"Mind if I come over than?" He asked me raising his eyebrows.
"Why can't we go out somewhere, my place isn't much fun," I said.
"Mine than?" He asked.
"I meant outside," I said.
"Um... No, my place it is than," He said. What the fuck was going on with him? Grr.

I groaned and he turned down an unfamiliar road down to his place. He pulled up to his driveway into a nice little house with a few palm trees in the front and sort of bamboo roof, it was actually really nice and I was surprised it was his house considering he's a guy and all.

I was still angry at him as I walked into his house, the floor was carpeted and there was a large TV in front of the beige couch. There were two guitars hanging on the walls like decoration and there were two amps below them. I looked over to the back of the living room and saw the kitchen, there was a silver fridge nicer than my white one and the kitchen was overall prettier than mine, I was sort of jealous. A guy had a nicer kitchen and house than me.

Tony walked past me and made his way to the kitchen, he got out two bowls and a tub of ice-cream.
I folded my arms across my chest but flinched my arm away when my tattoo stung and it was really painful. Tony looked up at me suddenly and ran over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked but I ignored him and looked away, he lifted my chin and his touch sent shivers down my spine.
"Are you angry at me?" He asked sadly.
"Ugh, yeah," I spat at him and pouted.
"Why?" He asked looking into my eyes, he was really close to my face just than.
"Because it's like, I don't know, are you trying to hide me or something so your fans don't start thinking things or what?" I blurted out without thinking. His eyes went wide and he shook his head.
"N-no, that's not it," He sighed.
"Than what?" I asked with attitude.
"Nothing..." He said.
"If you don't tell me i'm walking out that door in five seconds." I told him and pointed to the door.
"I- ugh, I can't," He groaned and hit the wall next to my head which made me flinch.
"K, bye." I spat and started walking to the door but Tony grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"Don't go," He said looking into my eyes.
"You're hiding something from me and I don't like it," I sighed as he let go.
"I-I know, sorry..." He said looking down at the floor.
"I don't like when I'm being avoided." I told him.
"I'm not avoiding you I just can't exactly tell you..." He trailed off leaning in closer.
"You know what? I'm getting really angry right now and need to cool off let's have ice-cream and pretend this never happened," I said and walked to the kitchen. I left him standing by the door as I served us both ice-cream.

I walked over to him and extended my hand as far away from me as possibly as I handed him his bowl of ice-cream. He sighed and took it from me, I plopped down on the couch and he sat on the opposite end. We both stared at the blank TV in front of us as the silence over took us.

"Stella?" Tony asked as he placed his empty bowl on the coffee table in front of him.
"Yeah?" I asked and did the same as he did with my bowl. Tony shuffled closer to me and stared into my eyes. He looked so adorable and I tried to hold back that thought as much as possible.
"Don't be angry at me, it's nothing bad believe me, it's just me..." He sighed.
"If it's nothing bad than why can't you tell me?" I asked growing a little softer.
"Because it's about- Ugh, I'm just really confused right now," He said.
"Actually?" I asked sort of annoyed.
"Yeah, I-I'm sorry..." He sighed.
"Don't be sorry... I should be sorry for getting angry at you and acting like a bitch,"
"No, you weren't acting like a bitch, you had every right too," He said looking into my eyes.
"Hmm, well... Can we change the subject now?" I asked.
"By talking?" He asked.
"Um, what other way could we change the subject?" I laughed.
"Nevermind, yeah... So, ugh, that Noah guy?" He asked smiling slightly at me.
"What about him?" I asked.
"He seems to like you, do you like him?" He asked more curiously than he should of been.
"Nah, he isn't my type," I told him and he laughed.
"What is your type than?" He said licking his lips.
"He has tattoos, an incredible smile, large gauges, long dark hair, piercings, musically talented..." I said and then we both fell silent.
"Sounds oddly familiar..." Tony murmured gazing into my eyes. My cheeks flushed and I quickly looked down. Tony put his finger under my chin and lifted my face, he licked his lips and gently kissed me.

Tony pulled away and looked at my confused expression, "I- Ugh sorry," He said quickly and got up off of the couch. I stood up after him and grabbed his arm, "Why did you kiss me?" I asked confused with the want of his lips back on mine.

"It was just the moment, sorry," He said shyly rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh, yeah, I know..." I sighed sadly and he stared at me, "Maybe I should get going..." I said.
"Why?" He asked getting awfully close again.
"It's getting late and I promised Natalie I'd Skype her and show her my tattoo," I told him and he slowly backed away.
"Are you sure? This isn't because of what-"
"No, I'm telling the truth, we're okay," I said with a weak smile which he returned.
"Okay, let's go than,"

Tony dropped me off back home and I found out we only lived ten minutes away from each other. It felt good knowing that and I didn't know why, but it did. I said goodbye and got out, I started walking inside the building when he honked several times and left. I felt sad just than.

I walked in my apartment and closed the door behind me slowly. I rested my forehead against the wooden door and took a deep breath, I was so confused and so disappointed that nothing much happened and that just made me feel nauseous, I shouldn't of been feeling that way about him, like he said, it was a mistake but fuck it. I just had to fall in love with him and then meet him out of all people in fucking San Diego. He was a grown man and he was my friend now I needed to get over my fangirl like love for him badly.

**
The night came and Natalie and I Skyped each other, I showed her the tattoo and she claimed to be in love with it, so did Jax. After that they went off and I was left alone in my stupid apartment with the constant thought of Tony that I tried so hard to get out of my mind.

My phone buzzed on the couch and I quickly picked it up. It was a text from none other than Tony asking if I wanted to go to Disney Land with him the next day. I thought about it for a moment and decided it wouldn't exactly hurt to go, I had always wanted to go to Disney Land and if my feelings for Tony still were completely in flames I could just try to avoid him for the rest of my life after that day.

'Sure, I'd love too... :)' I sent and turned my phone off because I was scared of his response for some crazy stupid reason.

After sending that text I crashed on my bed and couldn't sleep the whole night. I kept looking up at the glow in the dark stars I had gotten because of my odd fear of the dark and then I looked over at my posters, Tony looked right at me it seemed. I groaned and turned around to face the only blank wall in my bedroom, I shut my eyes tightly and before I knew it, at four in the morning I had managed to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'm really glad that you all subscribed and two of you commented, it means a lot! :)
Thank you!

I hope you liked this chapter and tell me what you think, it's much needed for me to feel the need to update and all. :)