Status: I'll try to update as much as I can. :)

Backseat Serenade

So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze

I sat up and leaned my head against the cold hard white wall of my bedroom, the only bare one though soon would be joined by the others since I had thought of taking down all the posters which were mostly Pierce The Veil related and Tony's face mocked my feelings each time I walked into my bedroom.

Three nights had passed, three really loooong nights all of which consisted in dreams of re-plays of the night Tony and I shared and then I would wake up and literally feel his touch on my skin but it went away after a few seconds. It had just left me.

Today was the day that I had promised- told Noah I would go to the party with him, I didn't want to but I didn't really want to blow him off like smoke because it wouldn't of been that nice so I had to suck it up and go.

I had gone to the interview the day before and we settled that they were allowed to sell my clothes. They seemed happy and I had called Jaxin telling him how thankful I was of him for having given me that amazing opportunity.

I groaned and moved out of the bed. I picked up the closest jeans, shirt and cardigan and put them all on without waiting. I slipped my vans on and walked down the hall to wait for Noah to show up. I could feel my sides hurt at the thought of what the party would be about, I normally hated parties with my own age group, so immature and fucked up, twenty year old's partied better and boy did they fuck better too... Well, only Tony as far as I was concerned.

'I'm coming.' Noah sent and I didn't bother to reply, I got off of the chair I had been sitting on and walked down to the lobby. Noah showed up after a few minutes and we headed off to the party.

"Yo Noah!" Some guy said as he approached us, he stared at me.
"Who's this?" He asked smiling.
"Stella. Stella this is Mark," Noah introduced us and I fake smiled at the guy.

After another round of introductions and all that shit I hated I had realized not everyone was around my age some people seemed to be older than twenty, it was weird but I shook the thought out of my mind as we had finally made it to the other side of the party and started eating pizza and junk food. I didn't really talk, I didn't feel like it, I kept thinking about Tony and I knew I had to stop... somehow.

"Do you guys have any booze?" I asked Noah, he laughed at me, "What?"
"Are you sure you want to drink?" He asked me curiously, slightly smirking.
"I'm sure I want to get drunk so where's the booze at?" I snapped, like, who was he to ask me that?
"Come with me," He smiled and lead me through the crowd of teenagers, "Here boo," He chuckled.

I took a beer and drunk it down hurriedly, I still wasn't drunk. I never actually got drunk too badly, I could handle my liquor extremely well and I was glad but not than, I needed to forget about Tony and that was the only way I knew how at that point. I needed more.

I grabbed a can of rum and coke next and looked at Noah who was drinking a beer himself.
"How'd you guys get all this?" I asked him curiously as I hinted at the amount of alcohol scattered around us.
"Zack's step-brother, Alan, he's twenty one he's also in a band and invited his friends, bunch of twenty year old's," He shrugged and a smile curved on my lips. A-Ha!
"Really? Where are they?" I asked curiously, Noah looked at me and laughed.
"Out in the backyard where they normally hang out," He said.
"Cool, let's go hang," I grinned and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniel's Downhome Punch as I found my way to the backyard where I saw Austin Carlile, Valentino Arteaga, Phil Manansala and of course Alan Ashby. I grinned to myself as I saw them and took a sip of my rum and coke.
"There's heaps more bands here too, not just these guys," Noah whispered in my ear and my stomach dropped.
"What? W-Who?" I asked him anxiously staring into his eyes.
"Breathe Carolina, Pierce The Veil, T.Mills is here too, um..."
"Pierce The Veil? Why didn't you tell me!?" I hissed at him and took a shot of my opened drink.
"I thought you'd know... You're friends with Tony-"
"Oh, he didn't say anything..." I said hitting myself mentally.

I sighed and shook myself off before taking a deep breath and turning around to face the guys, I felt the little affect of alcohol start to get the best of me and I knew that I wouldn't be so shy that night. In fact, I would possibly be the life of the party, once I got drunk there was nothing stopping me.

"Hey, I'll introduce you to Alan since he's the only one I actually know much," Noah said and lead me to Alan.
"Hey, Alan I'd like for you to meet Stella," Noah smiled and Alan bit his lip as he looked down at me.
"Hi, Stella," Alan smiled making me blush. Yeah the alcohol was affecting me.
"Meow," I smirked, he did a little 'o' with his mouth before licking his lips.
"Meow right back at ya'" He said slyly and we all laughed.
"Who's thi- Oh, hey," Austin smiled at me and extended his hand for me to shake it, I did, "What's your name?" He asked.
"Stella, she's a sexy cat," Alan laughed and put his arm around my shoulders as he said it.
"Careful, Alan likes cats too much," Austin winked at me and I looked down biting my lip.
"Stella are you okay staying here? I need to go for a bit," Noah told me and I nodded, "Okay, I'll be back soon enough," He smiled and left.

An hour had passed and I was still hanging out with Alan and Austin came and went between friends, it was good fun, Alan and I would constantly 'meow' at each other and start laughing uncontrollably. He was drunker than I was and I had only had five drinks to which he had had four. As I had said, liquor has never affected me so much but at least Alan was a good distraction.

"Tony's been looking over here constantly," Austin said laughing, I immediately scanned the backyard and found him, wearing all black except for his snapback and white tank top.
"Maybe he's got his eyes on this pretty lady," Austin smiled and Alan pouted.
"This pretty lady's mine," Alan groaned into my ear, it was incredibly seductive and the alcohol made it that much worse, I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and snuggled onto my shoulder.
"Watch it Alan," Austin laughed.
"Nah," Alan stuck his tongue out at Austin which caused him to do that cute thing he does when he laughs and claps his hands, I laughed along with him as Alan tightened his grip.

I was feeling a little uneasy over everything that was happening, it all happened so fast from the morning to the party in the afternoon to having Alan Ashby attached to my hip and every move. He was hot, smoking in fact but he was no Tony. Tony was much more than any one at that party.

"Heeeey, T Millie in the house!" Phil exclaimed giving T.Mills a high five, he smiled and turned to us with a smirk.
"Yo man!" Allan said and pulled away from me, they gave each other a bro hug and it was my turn to introduce myself.
"I'm Stella," I smiled.
"T.Mills," He grinned, "Like my music?" He asked which nearly made me gawk, I used to hate him I had only started liking him a few weeks ago.
"Y-yeah, good shit man," I grinned, he did too.
"Like Purr Like A Cat?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
"Love it," I winked.
"Good 'cause I bet Alan's gonna make you purr like a cat tonight," Him and Alan chuckled, I did too but only to hide how much I wanted to punch him in the face just than.

After that he had left to join some other drunk people and I was left with Alan, "Let's go see what's up with Tony," Alan said and before I could tell him 'no' we were already a few steps from Tony.

"Hey man, what's up?" Alan asked Tony who was standing with Jaime.
"Nothin' much, you?" He asked without looking at me.
"Found myself this babe," Alan grinned and showed me off. Tony glared at me and then turned back to Alan.
"Good catch," He grinned.
"Tell me about it," Alan winked at me and pulled me to his side. I looked down not wanting to look at Tony since I just couldn't, it hurt too much.
"Alan?" I asked looking up into Alan's eyes.
"Yeah?" He asked, I could feel Tony's eyes burning me.
"Wanna get outta here?" I slurred trying my best to sound sexy and to get out of there, Alan bit his lip and turned to Tony.
"Duty calls man..." He said and we walked off.

**
Alan took me up to his room and when he closed the door his lips attacked mine. I squirmed around, they weren't the lips I wanted but I needed to get over Tony somehow, right? I finally let the alcohol take over me and kissed him back begging for entrance into his mouth.

"Before we get started, how old are you gorgeous?" Alan asked me.
"Just turned eighteen," I licked my lips.
"Freshly legal, good," And with that we were kissing again.

After a couple of minutes I had stripped down to nothing but my panties and he to his boxers.
Alan pressed me against the mattress as he showered me in kisses and grinded up against my leg, I hated the thought of me possibly liking what we were about to do but it was the only other way.

"Fuck me." I demanded. Alan looked up at me with a smirk, "Coming right up, babe." He grinned and slid my panties off. I took his boxers off and that was when he slammed into me. I screamed his name and he chuckled.

He started going slow but then began going faster and my breathing was getting harder and harder to do. I arched my head back and started moaning. "ALAN!" I screamed really loudly.

A while passed, about another thirty minutes and Alan had collapsed next to me on his bed. I sighed. I had wanted that to take over my thoughts of Tony but it hadn't, it just made me want Tony even more, Tony was better at this, Tony was better at everything.

"Hmm..." I sighed and got up off of the bed. I quickly got dressed and threw Alan's clothes at him smirking.
"I want to stay with you," He groaned as he got up and put on his boxers.
"I should get back, that Noah guy will be looking for me," I said and tried opening the door but Alan grabbed me and pushed me against it. His warm, hot breath was in my face.
"Go on a date with me," He murmured and I looked up at him shocked.
"I-ugh, I don't know..." I said.
"Come on, one date, that's it," He smiled and I sighed.
"Sure, why not," I breathed out with a smile.
"Cool, give me your number, I'll call you,"

I gave Alan my number and then we walked downstairs, no one really paid much notice to us until we got outside, Austin and most of the guys there ran up to Alan and they started cheering, I backed away slowly and stood by the fence, from the corner of my eye I saw Tony walk up to me.

"You and Alan huh?" He asked, he seemed angry.
"Um... not exactly," I said.
"You obviously are," He said gazing at me.
"He ugh, we're going on a date but I'm ending it after that..." I told him.
"Why?" He laughed getting a little happier.
"Not what I want," I said, "I should get back over there with him though, he's free..." I trailed off and walked over to Alan's side.

Alan hugged me and that was when Noah appeared, "You ready to go home?" He asked me.
"Yeah," I smiled.
"Nooooooo baby, don't leave me," Alan whined and I turned around to face him.
"You'll see me soon if you remember to call, princess," I laughed and kissed his cheek, I started walking away but he snaked his arm around my waist.
"Nuh-uh, you're not leaving like that," He licked his lips and kissed my lips, running his tongue along my bottom lip, I could hear cheers coming from all directions so I pulled away quickly.
"Can I go now?" I asked laughing.
"Hmm," He said and pecked my lips, "Now you can, bye," He smiled and let me go.

I waved to everyone and Noah and I left to his car.

"Are you and Alan like together now?" Noah asked me as we were on the road.
"We're going on a date sometime..." I shrugged.
"Oh, that sucks," He murmured.
"Why?" I asked him confused.
"I-I was going to ask you out..." He sighed.
"Oh, Noah, I-I'm sorry," I said awkwardly.
"Don't be, we can still be friends can't we?"
"Of course we can, I need a friend my age," We both laughed.
"Good, I guess congratulations should be said than?" He asked with a smile.
"Not really... I regret it," I told him.
"Regret what?"
"Having s-sex with him and getting myself into this," I said.
"YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM!?" He yelled, "I- Sorry, I'm just- Whoa!"
"Well, yeah. It was over me being selfish, I was stupid- I am stupid," I said.
"N-No you're now stupid... Thing's happen..." He sighed.
"I know but I let it happen because I was thinking of myself and getting over someone..." I blurted out.
"Oh... Well, are you over them?" Noah asked.
"I've never loved someone so much as I do him, so no," I said sadly.
"So are you going to keep seeing Alan?"
"I plan on ending things after the 'date', it wouldn't be fair on him... Or me," I told Noah as he pulled into the parking lot of my building.
"Yeah... Stella?" He said as I was getting out of the car.
"Yeah?"
"Need anything, call me okay?" He said.
"Sure, thanks..." I smiled and walked into the building.

I got into my apartment and groaned, how could I have let myself be so stupid! Tony probably thought I was a complete slut or even worst a band whore, and not to mention I could never see any of those guys again, it would just be too awkward and embarrassing.

My phone started buzzing and I quickly checked it with complete dread thinking it would be Alan but it was Tony. 'Fuck fuck fuck' I cursed to myself.

'I'm sorry if I hit your 'boyfriend' it had to be done.' He sent. My heart dropped and I suddenly was so confused.
'He isn't my 'boyfriend' and why did you hit him?' I quickly replied.
'He was getting on my nerves, he tried to hook up with some skank.' If he thought that would hurt me I could of cared less.
'Oh, what's wrong with that?' I sent back.
'You're going to see him again? I don't want him hurting you.' 'Like you haven't done that twice as bad' I thought to myself.
'I told you that after that I'm ending things. I could care less.'

After that I waited about ten minutes before Tony replied again.

'Stella, if you're just going to do that then don't go on that date at all.'
'Maybe it would change my mind, that's what I want to see but I doubt it.' I said.
'Just don't go in the first place...'
'Why not?' I asked.

Tony didn't reply, instead he called me.

"Why not? Because you shouldn't," He said once I picked up.
"That's not a good enough explanation," I sighed.
"He's going to try to get in your pants again, I know how he is,"
"Again? What do you mean again?" I asked anxiously.
"Like I didn't hear about it, Austin and Travis were fucking applauding him for having gone there," My heart sank at that, probably the lowest it had ever sunken.
"I was drunk and I-I was hoping that it would help for s-something," I stuttered awkwardly.
"Hoping for what?" He asked. I couldn't tell him.
"Ugh Tony, what happened to 'I think we shouldn't see or talk to each other anymore'?" I spat trying to change the subject.
"I'm just trying to look out for you," He said.
"Well don't okay? You basically said you didn't want anything to do with me three days ago so don't, start going by your word more often, goodbye Tony." I sighed and hung up on him.

Once I said that I dropped my phone on the kitchen counter and ran to the bathroom. What happened next was the worst feeling I've ever had. Fucking alcohol.

Tony's POV~

I was hitting the walls in the living room, I should have never told her that we shouldn't see each other anymore. It was really hard for me, I missed her, I missed texting her for hours on end just talking, but I guess it had to be done. I couldn't get more attached to her and grow feelings for her, an eighteen year old.

I sighed deeply and decided to call Mike for advice, considering his history with the younger generation.

"Yo..." Mike said sounding groggy.
"Mike, I-I need advice," I said.
"What about bro?" He asked seeming to be full awake than.
"I- Ugh, I think I have feelings for this girl..." I trailed off, could I actually tell him?
"Ooh la la, who?" He chuckled. He was probably high.
"Just this girl I met... But, she's eighteen..." I sighed, there was a pause on the other end of the line.
"Guts, how did you even get feelings for her?"
"I don't know, she's pretty amazing though," I groaned.
"That's weird, no offense dude," He said.
"Like I don't know!" I yelled, "That's why I need advice, I don't know what to do about these feelings, they're wrong, she's eighteen and I'm a fucking twenty-six year old man!" I groaned angrily.
"It's not that wrong... At least she's not 17 and besides she's basically an adult, having moved out here on her own an-"
"I'm guessing you know who this is about, don't you?" I sighed.
"I've checked her out, of course I know who this is about," He laughed.
"That makes me feel a lot better," I said.
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna try anything, I've got Frenchi who is a billion times better than all the other bitches," He laughed.
"Ah... What should I do?" I asked running my hand through my hair.
"Nothing, imagine how it'd look to everyone else, I've got no problem with it but everyone else would just-"
"I know. Fine, I'll settle for nothing, I've been trying to ignore her, but today I just couldn't help myself." I sighed.
"Okay, just avoid her as much as you can from now on,"
"Oh don't worry about that, she's going to do that for me. Anyways, thanks and don't tell anyone, please," I said.
"Promise, night bro," He said.
"Night."

I groaned after I hung up and dragged my feet to my bedroom. I fell on the bed and shut my eyes as tightly as I could. What the fuck was wrong with me? I couldn't be feeling that way about a girl eight years younger than me, my life is completely different than her's and- It's just not right, but... I want her so badly. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the new subscribers! I'm really happy that you guys like this story, thank you.

Thanks for reading and please leave comments. Hope I didn't disappoint anybody. :)