Status: I'll try to update as much as I can. :)

Backseat Serenade

Between You And I

10/17/12 - Three weeks later:


"So... what are your hobbies?" Alan asked me. We were at this cute little beach, it was nearly sunset and we were sitting close to each other as the breeze got colder.
"Photography, drawing, singing, just stuff," I shrugged, "You?"
"Guitar, partying and shit," We both laughed.

I kept checking the time, the minutes seemed to drag on and it was irritating me. The date was going well, it was nice to just sit back and talk soberly with him but I didn't want him. I wanted it to end. I knew I would seem like a bitch just ending things right after it but at that time I didn't care, he couldn't change my mind and I wasn't going to let it change in the first place because I knew it was impossible.

"You should come to one of our shows sometime," Alan smiled as he gazed at me.
"Hmm, I'll see," I smiled back.
"Please? I want to have my girl there," My, he said my girl. I didn't like how it rolled off his tongue.
"Maybe, no promises," I smiled trying not to sound too mean.
"Okay, but someday you'll have to go," He grinned.
"Someday," I said and chuckled.

Alan sighed and looked at me, I looked back up at him curiously, his expression was unreadable which caused me to gulp. "What...?" I asked, "Why are you acting so cold?" He asked looking into my eyes as if he was trying to read into them, it made me feel awkward.

"I'm not acting cold," I said.
"Yes you are," He sighed.
"How?"
"By answering with single words, not seeming completely interested in what I have to say and acting like you don't care about being here..." I stared at him and sighed.
"Alan I don't think I want to do this..." I told him as I looked away.
"Why not?"
"I- I don't really want to get into anything serious," With you. I lied.
"So you don't want to be in a relationship?" He asked.
"No. Not at all," I said.
"No relationship, gotcha," He winked.
"Ugh-"
"Just sex than, that's cool too, as long as I have you," He smiled.
"N-not even that... Nothing at all, Alan... Sorry," I sighed.

Alan stared at me, shook his head and stood up, "I'm gonna go." He said and with that just left me alone in the middle of the beach where there were barely any people. I heard his car roar in the distance and shivered in the cold breeze. I groaned, he had left me all alone without any way to get back home.

I got out my phone and went over my few contacts, I thought about giving Natalie a call but remembered she lived an hour away from San Diego, so then I clicked on Noah's name and the phone started ringing but it said that no one was able to pick up and that they may be busy. I hung up and called him another three times, all of which he never answered. I sighed and saw Tony's name.

Noah wasn't available and I didn't know anyone else that lived in San Diego, I had to get home before dark, the people that were lurking around the beach weren't very friendly looking. I decided to swallow my pride and hope for the best. I pressed 'call'.

"Stella, w-why are you c-"
"Can you come pick me up, Tony..." I cut him off and sighed.
"Why?" He asked.
"Alan deserted me at this beach and I have no other way of getting back home, Noah wont answer my calls and Natalie and Jaxin live an hour away, you're my last resort, please?" I said nearly begging. There was a short silence.
"Sure, where are you?"
"Oceanside beach..." I bit my lip.
"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." He said and hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked up the small sand dune I was hiding behind, I started walking in the direction where cars came when Tony's black sedan pulled up next to me, Tony opened the door and I got in. "Thanks..." I said, "Yeah," He replied, I began to feel terrible.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, I looked at him and nodded, "Okay. Want Mexican food?" I nodded again, he smiled and turned to his left into 'Los Panchitos' on Midway Drive. We ordered our food and sat outside in his car eating.

"Stella, are you okay?" He asked out of the blue.
"Y-yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused.
"Alan and this," He said moving his hand between the two of us.
"You should be the one having a problem, I don't mind, I never have..." I said.
"I don't have a problem with it either," He said.
"Good, I'm glad," I smiled.

After we ate we headed back to North Park and I closed my eyes for a few minutes.
"Stella, come on," Tony said, I opened my eyes hurriedly and stared out the windshield confused.
"Wh-where are we?" I asked.
"My place, come on," He sighed. I got out of his car and we walked into his place.
"Well don't just stand there like it's your first time here," He said and walked to the kitchen, "Want something to-"
"N-no, I'm fine," I cut him off. I was so confused.

My eyes adjusted to the fluorescent light and I scanned the room as my thoughts went wild. What was he doing? He was- Ugh, it was so confusing, I didn't know what to do, one minute he says he doesn't think we should see each other and the next he's bringing me to his place, the same place we ever spent the night together, you would think he would take me back to my place which is essentially what I had in mind but no, instead I was in his house. All alone. Together.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen where he was drinking some whiskey.
"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him awkwardly.
"I don't know..." He trailed off as he put his glass down and then looked straight into my eyes.
"Maybe I should g-"
"No!" He exclaimed, "N-no, don't," He said calming down.
"Oh, um... Okay," I said.
"Good because we need to talk," He said. My heart sank and I followed him to the living room, we both sat down on his couch and I waited for him to talk, "I don't want to stay away from you anymore, well I did before you called me and now I just- I can't stand being away from you, I missed you, I don't want to miss you again," He said. Um, wow!?
"Um-"
"I have feelings for you. They're wrong, I know but I do and I want you, thing is, do you want me back?" He asked licking his lips. My heart sped up and I swear he could hear it since he kind of chuckled.
"Yes." I told him biting my lip, "I've always wanted you..." I said.

Tony smiled and pressed his lips to mine, they tasted like whiskey which made me like the kiss that much more. "Are we honestly doing this?" I asked him, he nodded and bit his lip as he launched back for mine. I groaned as his hands traveled up my back and shifted closer to him, my legs were wrapped around his waist and arms were draped around his neck, firmly.

Tony stood up and turned the lights off in the living room as he carried me to his bedroom. He shut the door and I got off of him. I began to quickly undress myself and so did he, we ended up only in our lower underwear. Tony grinned and we walked to the bed, I fell onto it and he crawled over me.

"I promise this time I wont tell you to leave," He whispered in my ear, with that his cool lips met my neck and from then on he sucked, bit and licked it numerous times while running his hands up and down my inner thigh.

His chest was pressed against my bare breasts and with every one of his movements I would groan, he lifted his torso and slid his hands up to massage and grope my breasts causing me to moan loudly.
Tony's lips were back on mine, his tongue was in my mouth fighting my tongue for dominance, it was like a WWE wrestling match in there.

Tony got bored after a little while and let his left hand travel down to my crotch, he slid his fingers into me, I bit down on his lip which made him groan and made me get even hotter. His groans were incredibly sexy. He rubbed continuously making me start to shiver, he went faster and that was when I couldn't hold my moans any longer.

After he was satisfied with having pleased me he slid my panties down and took off his boxers, I grabbed his member and directed it to where it needed to go, he went inside me which caused me to groan, he chuckled and continued to pump himself into me.

Minutes later and he was still going at it, faster and faster until I started screaming his name and erupted into orgasm, he kept going though to reach his climax and once he did he ran his hand through his hair and he yelled my name. I loved the way it rolled off of his tongue.

Tony pulled out and collapsed next to me, he put a sheet over us and snaked his arm over my torso, he brought me closer to him and I snuggled into his chest.

"Tony, I-" Before I could say anything he smacked his lips against mine once again and I forgot all about what I was going to say. The last thing I remember was him kissing my shoulder sweetly and after that I believe I fell asleep, I was incredibly tired.

Morning~

"Hey sleeping beauty," Tony smiled as I opened my eyes, a smile spread across my face as I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He was sitting up on the bed and I positioned myself next to him.
"What shall we do today?" I grinned.
"Do you want to go out or spend the whole day here?" He asked.
"Hmm, spending the whole day with you sounds pretty amazing," I smirked. I got on his lap and placed both hands on his neck, I pressed his lips to mine and they began to go in sync with each other, Tony's hands rested themselves on my back, clawing at my bare flesh.
"Hmm, it does doesn't it?" He murmured, I giggled as he turned me around and was now on top of me.

Tony started kissing my neck and soon after we had had sex two times in less than a day.

**
"T-that was a-amazing," I panted, we both laughed.
"Yeah," He grinned and kissed the tip of my nose.
"I could do that all day," I said biting my lip.
"Me too," Tony said trying to catch his breath again.

Tony closed his eyes for a minute and I stared up at the ceiling. I was so happy, probably even more than that, I loved Tony, well... Liked. Every time he would touch me I would get these crazy butterflies in my stomach that wouldn't leave. Every time he kissed me I would feel like I was on top of cloud nine and never wanted to get down. I wanted to be with him every second of everyday now and I knew that couldn't possibly happen and we could only be a couple or whatever we were behind closed doors. But at least I finally had Tony all to myself, right? Enough to keep me happy.

I looked at Tony who was already looking at me and blushed. He was so adorable when he looked sleepy and just got out of bed. It was incredible how innocent he looked after sex where he looked like one of those tough ass guys, I loved both.

"Hungry?" He asked.
"I think I've already had enough to eat this morning," I winked as I laughed at my lame joke.
"Me too but honestly, I'm starving as fuck," He groaned and we both laughed.
"Okay, let's go eat," I grinned.

Tony and I got up off of the bed, I put my underwear, socks and jeans on, "Here, put this on, I want to see how it looks on you," Tony grinned as he threw me one of his shirts, I grabbed it and stared at it. It was a Stab Diego top from The Dead View Project, I had always wanted to wear one. There was a huge smile on my face as I pulled it over my head and adjusted it, it fit well, nice and baggy like I liked 'em.

"You look tough for a short person," Tony grinned, I laughed and hit his arm playfully.
I walked out to the kitchen and waited for Tony to get there so we could make breakfast together.
"Pancakes?" He suggested, I nodded smiling and he kissed me, "Awesome!" He exclaimed, I chuckled.

I made the pancake batter and Tony started cooking them, the smell of butter and pancakes filled the kitchen. "Turtles and kitties are cute... Da da da... Le le le..." I sang as I cut the strawberries into little pieces so we could coat the pancakes with them along with maple syrup, I heard Tony chuckle and grinned. He should know my weird side.

"You like, miss lady?" Tony smirked.
"Oui, c'est magnifique!" I exclaimed in French.
"Uh..." Tony said awkwardly.
"I meant they're magnificent," I smiled, he laughed.
"Oh, I knew that!" He exclaimed.
"Sure you did," I said sarcastically.

We feel into silence as we ate and then I headed to the kitchen to wash the dishes for him while he went to do something in his bedroom, I kept smiling to myself and felt like a complete idiot but I just couldn't help it. It was all so weird since it was all sudden but it was still pretty sweeeeeeeet.

"Smile," Tony said, I turned around to see him holding up his phone, I smiled quickly and he snapped a picture of me.
"Why do you want the picture?" I asked.
"Just because I want to have a picture of you, or maybe two," He winked and took another one.

I stopped washing the dishes and dried my hands. I took Tony's phone off of him and took a picture of him then uploaded it onto his instagram with the caption, 'Tony Turtle is pretty cute.' I then gave it back to him and he smiled, he did something on his phone then turned it around so I could see the photo, it was me and it read, 'Stella is pretty cute.' I blushed and he hugged me.

"Wanna go out for a little while?" Tony asked me with a crooked smile.
"Sure, where to?" I asked.
"Um... Do you want to spend the night here again?" He asked.
"Ugh, yeah..." I said not sure if that was the right answer.
"Okay, cool, we could go get you some clothes and whatever else and then go somewhere," He said.
"Sure," I smiled.

We walked outside and got in his car. Tony drove to my place and I ran up to my apartment, I packed three pairs of underwear since I wasn't sure how long I'd be staying, two jeans and a pair of shorts, another tee-shirt and the necessities as well as my phone's charger. After that I ran back down to the lobby and out to the parking lot. I got in the passenger's seat and we headed off somewhere else.

"Got everything?" Tony smiled.
"Yeah, how long am I staying?" I asked.
"As long as you want," He winked, my stomach filled with butterflies again.
"Okay," Was all I could say.

**
"We're here!" Tony grinned, I looked out as I got out of the car at the San Diego Zoo. It looked cool.
"Yay!" I exclaimed and walked to the front of his car.

Tony walked next to me and we tried to keep our distance a little bit. He bought our entry tickets and we walked in. "Is there a naked mole-rat here by any chance?" I asked laughing, "Yeah, why?" He chuckled, "I want to see it, ever since Kim Possible I've been obsessed with it," I grinned. Tony scoffed playfully and we went to see the ugly creature.

Let's just say that the naked mole-rat that Ron Stoppable had was gorgeous compared to the real thing, it looked like something that belonged in a horror movie.

After that we went to see the owls and other birds, they were all so pretty, it was truly amazing. The flamingos where my favorite out of all of them.

"CHEETAHS!" I yelled and everyone turned to look at me, I blushed and ran to the cheetah encounter. Cheetahs had always been my favorite animal, they were glorious animals, their stride and everything about them was wonderful. Tony ran behind me and caught up to me.
"I'm guessing you like cheetah's," He said chuckling, I nodded like a five year old.
"More like love but whatever," I laughed and stared at it.

I had had my fun with the cheetahs and so we headed off to see Tony's favorite animal, the turtle.
There were several types of turtles and tortoise's, they were all pretty cool and we had lots of fun looking at them. Tony's eyes would glisten and it did look like he was happy about being there, it made me happy too.

**
After about two hours we had gone back to his place and were watching Star Wars, Tony would quote what was about to be said before it was and the way his face lit up was priceless.

"I'm bored..." I sighed when the movie finished.
"Hmm, what do you want to do?" Tony asked as he licked his lips and leaned in, his breath lingered on my lips.
"I-" Before I could have said that I didn't know his lips were on mine, they were so fucking soft and perfect, I still couldn't believe that all of this was happening, it was a dream come true, it was too good to be true. I was confused but I didn't do anything about it.

Our lips moved in sync as I moved onto his lip and grabbed chunks of his thick black hair. His hands ran up and down my arms, his touch drove me insane, he drove me insane.

"Tony, c-can we do something else, it's still early..." I murmured once I pulled away and rested my forehead against his.
"Sure, I know just the thing," Tony grinned and I stood up, he followed and ran to his bedroom.

I stood in the middle of the empty living room and licked my lips, they still tasted like his. I bit my lip and rubbed my arms, my tattoo had caught my eye and I began to examine every little detail of it. It was quite great, I wanted to get another one.

*Cough* *Cough* I looked up startled at Tony who was wearing his stormtrooper suit and it made me chuckle. I walked up to him and took off his mask, I looked into his eyes and bit my lip, he was such a nerd but I liked that a lot.

"You look sexy," I commented as I giggled.
"Hmm, you should dress up as Princess Leia, you'd make a pretty one," He grinned.
"Halloween is coming up, you dress up as Han Solo and I'll be your Princess," I smiled, Tony bit his lip.
"It's a deal," He grinned and put his mask back on.

I laughed and got out my phone, I started filming him and he began to strike poses and make noises, I couldn't contain my laughter. After a couple of minutes he took off his mask and put it on me, I could see through the dark plastic like glass and saw that he was filming me.

"What do I do...?" I laughed.
"I don't know," He laughed and stopped filming, "Here, let me take a picture," He grinned.

I tried to flex my 'invisible' muscles and he took a photo while he laughed. I took off the mask and we just stared at each other for a short time before I broke off our eye contact.

**
I had helped Tony get out of his suit and then we crawled into bed together. I think that I preferred it to what we were so close to doing about two hours ago. I snuggled down into the duvet and pressed myself against Tony's bare torso, his arm snaked around my waist.

"That was fun," Tony said. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Yeah, Halloween's gonna be great!" I chuckled.
"Can't wait," He grinned, "I'm tired," He sighed.
"Me too..." I whispered.
"Hmm, goodnight," He smiled and kissed my lips.
"Night, Tone." I said and snuggled into him once again.

'I was sitting on the floor with my back against the wall, crying, tears literally falling to the carpeted floor in my living room. It was dark around me, the only light being the one coming in through my ceiling to floor windows that looked out at the San Diego area.

I groaned, I didn't know why I was crying. My phone started buzzing and moved around on the carpet next to me, it looked like it was squirming. I picked it up and held it at a good distance from me, it was Tony, for some reason I started crying even more, my breathing got heavy and I bit my lip extremely hard, the pain traveled down my body and I screamed as I stared at his name.

My thumb hovered over the green button on the screen and with a deep breath I pushed it down. I put the phone to my ear and listened to him. "I'm sorry, Stella," He said, "Just d-don't, o-okay," I stuttered as I gripped at my bare thigh, clawing it and letting the pain get me.

There was silence on the other end of the line. "Are you crying?" He asked. He sounded sad, groggy more like, the tone in his voice broke me even more. "N-no," My voice cracked exposing my lie, "Don't cry... Please..." He seemed to beg as he trailed off, "Why do you care!?" I cried and grabbed my head in my hand as my elbow rested on my knee, the hot tears kept falling, I didn't want to talk to him but I couldn't bring myself to hang up on him, his voice, even if it hurt me it kept me stable from doing something I would have regretted.

"Stella please... Let me explain," He said. I shut my eyes tightly and opened them wide.
"There's nothing to explain, I was nothing to you, you just left me when something better came a-along," I groaned, my throat hurt and my lips were dry.
"You know that's not true!" He yelled.
"Yes it is!" I yelled back and hung up. I turned off my phone and threw my phone to the other end of the room.

I stared at the phone as I held my head in my hands, then I looked down at my thigh and noticed a large tattoo covering most of it, it was a girl holding an expensive looking camera, her hair was left out and her fringe covered all of her forehead like mine and then it hit me. It was me. My passion for photography I guess had made me get it.

I shut my eyes and let the tears roll down my cheeks, my breathing started to get heavy again and the tears began to form again, I groaned since I hated crying and slowly got to my feet. I walked over to one of my cabinets and pulled out a large bottle of whiskey, it was full and had the name 'Tony' on it, I pulled off the sticker on the front and threw it to the ground.

I took the cap off and started drinking it in one go, the whiskey burned my throat and made my tears sting but I didn't seem to care. I looked at the front door and staggered towards it, I opened it and walked out to into the hallway and closed it behind me. I started making my way to the elevator and after a few minutes I was walking out of the lobby into the dark, heavy, cool night.

I kept taking sips as I made my way to the path and started walking to my East, I didn't know where I was going but I kept walking. I walked and walked, I was still crying and breathing strangely, I sighed and took another sip of my whiskey.

I closed my eyes as a gush of wind blew my way, my hair danced in the wind, I breathed in the cool air and sighed. I finally opened my eyes and froze, in front of me only a few inches away was a car driving full speed ahead. "STELLA!" I heard someone call, I turned around and saw Tony running towards me but I turned back and stared at the car.

I was gone.'


I sat up quickly and tried catching my breath with my hand on my chest. Tony woke up and stared at me. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, I stared at him and gulped, I couldn't tell him, it was strange and it would make things weird. "Nothing," I lied and laid back down next to him.

Tony pulled me in closer to him and wrapped both of his arms around me. I sighed as I looked the other way and tried to keep the tears from falling, I had managed and started to calm down. I fell back asleep as Tony rubbed my back soothingly. I hoped that I wouldn't ever dream that again and that it would stay just that, a nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh you guys make me happy! :D Thanks for everything! :)

There's now gonna be a bit of drama, feelings, and all this other stuff that I don't want to give away yet.
Eeeek I'm stoked!

Thank you for reading, please tell me what you think and if you could please recommend it, it would mean a lot. :)

Hope you liked it! :D