Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 18.

The next morning was just as any other. I pulled into the parking lot, and made my way into the building. Only this time, alone. Thankfully, I had gotten there a little after Dr. Roberts. I walked in to see the bulletin board, that was once empty, covered in posters. I went over and grabbed a flyer.

I smiled. They were having a small get together for the patients, or, a dance. I made my way to Kellin room's before the first group meeting. I knocked on the door.

I heard him get up and he answered the door. I giggled when I saw he was still in his pajamas. His eyes got wide, and his cheeks red. He bit his lip.

"Taylor, hi.. um.. what.." I shook my head.
"Sorry I.. woke you up, I guess.. I just.." I handed him the flyer.
"Did you see this?" I asked. He smiled up at me. He took the flyer, reading it over.
"A.. a dance?" He said, looking down at me. His face dropped. I looked at him confused.
"Yeah.. I.. I thought.. it'd be fun." He scrunched up his face.
"I don't dance." He said. I sighed.
"But.. it's like.. it could be your chance at.. well, at a prom. Since you didn't have one. I just thought it'd be nice." He sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"I guess.." He said, looking down. "Not like anyone would go with me."
"What makes you say that?" I asked, I messed up his hair. He smiled at me. "I'm sure there would be girls lining up to go with you." I said. He bit his lip, now looking me up and down.
"That wouldn't matter.." He sighed. He looked into my eyes. I felt my heart beat get faster, and my cheeks burn. I looked down.

"Just.. just think about it." I said "And get dressed. This group discussion is soon." He giggled.
"Yes, doctor." He said. Before leaving, I decided to get something off my chest.
"Kellin.." I asked. He looked back at me.
"Yeah?" He said.
"What.. what were you.. I mean, well, what did you want to talk to me about yesterday?" His cheeks got red, and he was quiet.

"It.. it's nothing, Taylor." He said quietly. "I'm.. I'm gonna get dressed."