Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 2.

They quietly walked in, and sat down in the chairs placed around. They were in a tight circle, close enough where their knees were almost touching when they sat.

No one said a word, but they all shared glances from across the circle. I hadn't really had any time to prepare anything. They eventually all stared at me wide eyed, waiting for further instruction. Soon, a hand went up.

"Yes?" I asked. She was jumpy. Her face was pale, very pale, and she had very thin, blonde hair. She slowly put her hand down.
"Are.. you new here?" She asked. I smiled at her.
"Yes." I said. "I'm here for your discussions, the doctor said. Do you guys usually-" Someone cut me off. A tall boy across from her.
"Usually whoever is here with us starts the conversation." He said quietly. I looked over at him.
"And what's your name?" I asked. His eyes got wide, and he sunk down into his chair as everyone turned to look at him. I looked around.
"Oh.. No, no you're not in trouble.. I.. I was just curious.." He sighed.
"Eric." He said, even quieter. I smiled.
"Well, thank you." I said. He sat up a little more in his chair.

"Well.. who wants to start then?" I asked, looking around. They all avoided eye contact, whether fiddling with their thumbs, their hair, or their clothes. I sighed.
"No one?" I asked. They were quiet.
"Well, how about-" I was cut off by the sound of the door opening. The entire circle turned and stared.

He walked in, with long, dark hair, bright blue eyes, and dark clothing. He was quite. His face blank. He pulled over a chair and sat in the circle with the rest of the patients. I bit my lip.
"So, what's your name?" I asked. He looked up. His eyes pierced through me. I felt my cheeks burn. He stared at me.

"Kellin." He said quietly. He pulled his sleeves down, covering his hands. He brought up his arms, now biting on the tips of his sleeves.
"Would you like to talk first, then?" I asked. His cheeks turned red.
"Well.." He said. He moved his chair closer to the group. Someone else chimed in.
"No one cares." They said. Kellin's face dropped, and his eyes widened. I glared.
"Who said that?" I snapped. I looked around. Suddenly, everyone was quiet.
"Who was it?" I asked again. Kellin looked over at a boy across the circle. I looked over.
"You?" I asked. He slouched back in his chair, crossing his arms. He glared at me.
"You don't scare me." I said. He sighed, looking away.

I looked over. Kellin looked up at me, wide eyed.
"What were you gonna say?" I asked. His cheeks got red again.
"Nothing." He said quietly, slouching back in his chair.