Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 27.

We got up early the next morning, making sure to get back to the hospital before everyone else. Before he went into his bedroom, he stopped me.
"We're.. we're not.. just gonna pretend like that never happened, right?" He said softly, biting his lip. I stared up at him.
"Of course not." I sighed. He gave me a subtle smile, and then turned into his bedroom.

I slowly walked down the hall to my office, replaying everything that had happened last night. I smiled stupidly as I plopped into my chair, spinning around.

Soon, there was a knock at the door. I quickly spun around, facing the figure in the doorway.

"H-hello." He said. My heart seemed to stop. He was tall, built, and stared back at me with bright green eyes. He smiled, flashing his perfectly white teeth. I smiled.
"H-hi." I said. I felt my cheeks blush.
"I..um, I'm one of the new phycologists here.. and.. Dr. Roberts told me to.. come introduce myself." He said. He shoved his hands in his pockets. "My name is Justin." He said sweetly. I sighed.
"H-hi.. I'm.. I'm Taylor." I said. He bit his lip, nodding.
"Well, nice to meet you Taylor." He said quietly, turning out of the doorway, and into his own office next door.