Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 53.

"What do you mean?" I said. "You.. You'd make a great dad."

He bit his lip, shaking his head.
"What if they turned out like me? I wouldn't want that for them.."
I sighed, gently running my fingers through his hair. He stared over at me.
"You don't give yourself enough credit.." I said. His cheeks got red, and I saw a small smile spread across his face.

"Do you want to get some sleep? It's late.." He said. I could tell he was done with the conversation. I sighed, cuddling back under the blankets, clinging onto him. I felt his strong arms wrap around me, holding me close. He was warm. I fell asleep quickly after.

The next morning we were woken up by loud knocking on Kellin's door. He looked over at me, upset by the fact that it had woken me up. He gently kissed my forehead before getting on, slipping on a pair of sweatpants, and opened the door.

"Yeah?" He said, his eyes half open. It was mother. I felt my heart race.
"Breakfast is ready." She said. He nodded.
"Okay, Mom.." He sighed. He looked passed him over at me. I bit my lip staring over at her. I could feel my cheeks burning. She turned back to him.
"She stayed in here last night?" She asked. My stomach dropped.
"Yes, she did." He said simply. She glared at him.
"I'm 22 years old, Mom. I can have a girl stay in my room while I'm here." She sighed, looking over at me before she turned off, walking back into the kitchen. Kellin shut the door, and stumbled back over to the bed, plopping down, wrapping himself in the covers again. He turned over to face me, giving me a small smile.

"Well, she's not happy." He giggled. I sighed, gently shoving him.
"I knew I should of stayed in my own room." I said. He laughed, pulling me closer.
"Oh, you can't tell me last night wasn't all your idea." He said, holding me tightly kissing me all over my face. I could help but smile as my heart raced again. I felt my cheeks burn.
"It was not." I said. He sighed, gently running his fingers through my hair.
"Oh, yes it was. You so wanted me." He said. My eyes widened.
"Shut up!" I said. He laughed as he began to tickle me. I couldn't contain my laughter.
"Kellin stop!" I yelled as he climbed over me, continuing to tickle me.

Finally, his hands stopped, moving up, holding my face in his hands. He stared into my eyes, subtly smiling. I smiled back, gently running my fingers up his arms. He then leaned down, pulling me into a sweet kiss before rolling off me.

"You ready to eat?" He asked, holding his hand out for me. I sighed. He always managed to get me worked up, only to rip the rug right out from under me. I gently took his hand, and he effortlessly pulled me out of bed.

"Here." He said, tossing me a pair of sweatpants. I felt my cheeks get red once again as I quickly slid them on. He looked over at me, smiling again.

"What?" I asked. He shook his head.
"Nothing." He said, biting his lip. "You just look cute in my clothes. Come on."