Status: Will update as soon as i can!

I Bruise Easily

Chapter One

Note: This story starts with a flashback!

* "Come on! Just jump in!" My friend Katie yelled at me.
"Do I have to? I’m feeling kind of, well, icky." I reply, telling the truth.
"Bianca, don’t pull that crap on me now!" Diana said with a smile.
I roll my eyes and took my shorts and sandals off. I let my hair down and dive into the pool. I came back up for air and laughed when my I heard my friends clapping. We were here on a Saturday afternoon. A nice and sunny, perfect day to swim and hang out. Also a perfect day to meet cute guys.
But no one knew this guy would end up breaking my heart.
I was distracted by what my friends were talking about that I didn’t realize someone behind me was asking to move aside.
"Excuse me miss?" He asked politely.
I turned around to apologized but found myself speechless. This guy was a god. So to speak anyway. He had golden hair, deep blue eyes, and lips that you’d die for.
"Um, hello?" He asked with a small smile on his lips.
How embarrassing! I thought to myself.
"Oh, sorry." I said quickly and swam a bit out of his way. But he didn’t move. I looked at him a bit confused.
"I’m Ramon." He held out a hand to me with a charming smile.
"Hi..." I said, shaking his hand.
"Hi? That’s your name?" He asked, teasingly.
I shook my head. "No, sorry. I’m Bianca." I told him as I took my hand back.
He nodded. "Well it was nice meeting you Bianca. See you around?"
I simply nodded, trying to catch my breath. He smiled and dived under the water swimming his way off.
What could I say? I was a freshman that year and didn’t know any better. *

I got out of my car with a sigh. The sighs were never-ending these past two years. I looked up at the new building that I was going to be attending my senior year. I was going to a privet school instead of finishing at the public one. My aunt thought it would be a nice change. For a number of reasons.

I made my way up the steps to the school and walked in.
The halls were loud, but not crazy like average high schools. The kids were by their lockers talking about their classes and their teachers. The guys were dressed in black or white pants with either a black or white dress shirts. Some wore vests, and others wore loose ties. The girls were wearing black skirts with white dress shirts; they could also wear black vests or loose ties.
I was wearing the same uniform.
I continued to walk till I found the office. Once I found it, I made my way in and told the lady at the desk that I was new and required a schedule. I sat in a chair as I waited.
"Bianca Malmcome?" I head the lady say my name. I stood up and got my paper.
"One of our teachers will show you around dear. Have a good first day!" She said with a smile. I tried to smile back and nodded.
For the first fifteen minutes before school started a teacher showed me around to all my classes. Kids stared, no surprise, but I had to cope with it. At least for today.
The bell rang and the teacher said goodbye, and I went to my first class.

* I was laughing and having a good time with Katie and Diana at the movies. When we got out we decided to go shopping. I was waiting for both of them to finish trying on dresses and was looking at my phone when a strip of gold hair caught my eyes.
Ramon.
That single word made my heart beat faster. He must have sensed someone’s eyes on him because he looked around and caught my eye. I blushed a bit and waved, feeling pathetic and embarrassed already anyway. I had to say I was surprised to see him walking my way.
"Hey...Bianca right?" He asked. And apparently all I had been able to do was nod. He smiled and looked at the dress I was going to buy.
"Gold, very nice color on your skin." He said smoothly.
"Thanks...." I said with a smile of my own.
"So, where do you go to school?"
And that’s how it all started. *

The bell rang for the finale time of the day. One more class, I thought to myself. I went to my locker and got everything I needed so I wouldn’t come back. I smiled inwardly. Swimming. Swimming was my passion. I didn’t know what I’d do, or be without it.
I walked into the room and took a long deep breath in. Perfect, I thought to myself. I looked around and didn’t see many other students. There were two pools in this room and in the other one. One of them was crowded with a bunch of girls who seemed to be gossiping. I rolled my eyes inside my head and went to go change.
I walked out of the locker room and easily dived into one of the empty pools. I closed my eyes when I was under and smiled. I came up for some air with a smile on my face and opened my eyes moving my hair out of the way.
Someone cleared their thought behind me.
My eyes widen a bit as I turned around to see, what looked like a whole shirtless swim team, staring at me.
"You’re kind of in our pool to practice sweetheart..." he said with a smirk. Making no effort to try to hide that he was checking me out. Everyone around him began to chuckle a bit.
"Enough James." Another voice came from behind all the other swimmers. The swimmers moved away and let the guy pass through. This guy was the only brunette one in the whole swim team; and, this guy had green eyes.
He then looked at me with an expressionless look on his face. A few seconds later he held out a hand.
"Here, let me help you up..." He said gently waiting.
I looked around a bit and swam over, slowly taking his hand.

* "I promise it’ll be fun!" Ramon said with a smile as he held out his hand for me to take.
I slowly took it with a smile and followed him to the other room where people were dancing and having a good time.
"Want something to drink?" He asked and smiled when I shook my head. He got a drink and we danced together for the rest of the night.
That was the night I had received my first kiss. *

I took my hand back so quick that I lost my balance and fell back in the water. By the time I made my way back up and toward the stairs to get out of the pool, all I heard was laugher. I didn’t bother to look who and who was laughing so I sighed and got out of the pool. I headed toward the smaller room with a single pool. I walked in and was at least glad no one was there.
I swam till the end of the period unbothered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will update soon!!!! Please commment!