Status: Will update as soon as i can!

I Bruise Easily

Chapter Two

This chapter starts of with a FlASHBACK!!!

* I had my first boyfriend.
Nothing could bring me down. Not even a huge insult. Turns out Ramon went to the same school as I did, but we just never crossed paths. He was a junior while I was still a freshman. He was perfect, and he thought I was also.
"Quit day dreaming sweet pea! Only five more minutes till you get to have heavy make-out with that sexy babe of yours." Diana smirked.
"Diana!" I yelled at her as I blushed. The teacher looked at me with a raised eyebrow and then went back to teaching.
But I didn’t do as Diana said. Five minutes was simply too long.
Obviously I didn’t day dream of the make out, but instead of nice romantic dinners or walking in the park holding hands, or-.
The bell rang.
Everyone stood up and so did I. *

By the time I got home I was exhausted. Just like any other first day at school.
"Is that you dear?" My aunt called out. You could hear the smile in her voice as she asked.
"Yeah, it's me." I told her walking to the kitchen where she was baking. My aunt owned a small bakery shop, and worked part time in interior decorating. She had pretty much raised me since I was a baby.
"How was your first day? Or should I say, how horrid was it?" She smiled at me trying to lighten up the mood.
I couldn’t help but give a small smile at her. She was trying, and that’s what counted. I shrugged and sat on a stool trying the frosting.
"Hey! Don’t touch that missy!" She playfully slapped my hand away. I gave a small chuckle and hoped off the stood to head upstairs.
"No, seriously. How did it go?" She asked in a more serious tone looking at me in the eye. Those eyes knew everything, and had been there to help me through it. I sighed and shook my head.
"I’ll be fine." And with that I went up to my room.

* It was our sixth month anniversary. I smiled as I walked into the restaurant that Ramon had surprised me with. I walked up to the hostess and told her my name. At first she looked shocked and looked me over.
I frowned a bit confused. Okay, so what I didn’t wear make up? And my breasts were still not here yet, and I was pretty tall for my age. Other than that, I matched pretty darn well. A black strapless dress with my dark black hair up in a bun.
The lady finally gave me a smile and lead the way to where Ramon was.
Ramon.
When I saw him my heart stopped. He was in a black tux with his hair pulled back. He looked, well, marvelous. He smiled when he saw me and stood up nodding to the hostess that had taken it from here.
But she didn’t leave.
She gave me one more dirty look and shook her head walking away.
I opened my mouth to tell him what was her problem but his words stopped me.
"You look, wow, no words to describe you." He said with a smile taking my hand.
I blushed a bit and smiled. "Likewise."
"Shall we?" He asked with that breath taking smile.
"We shall."

My eyes shot open in shock. I blinked a couple times and took a breath in and out before relaxing. I sighed and sat up rubbing my eyes. Same old dream I’ve had for two years now. I was hoping this year would be different.
Guess not.
I stretched and looked over at the clock. Six in the morning. Well, at least I didn’t wake up earlier like before. I got up and put my hair up in a bun.
Bun-
I shook my head and looked at myself in the mirror. Same old look. I was no longer a freshman, and anyone who knew me back then, would know I changed and matured.
I got dressed and headed downstairs where there was a note on the fridge for me.

~ Had a little problem at the bakery dear, so enjoy the goodies I left you for breakfast! =) Try your hardest. Love, your sassy aunt. ~

I smile at the note and knew that the part, 'Try your hardest' meant to forget. But that was a lost cause. I threw the note away and ate the delicious cup cake she had baked for me. I drank some water and that gave me an idea. I cleaned up, popped a piece of gum in my mouth and headed out to the car with my satchel.

The pools were empty. Yes, I thought. This time I went into the pool that wasn’t for the swim team. I dived in with a smile and closed my eyes as I floated. Sure I had a small pool in my own house, but today I didn’t feel like using it.
I did a few backstroke laps, and then I got down to business and began to do freestyle, and butterfly laps.
When I was finally tired, I stopped to catch my breath and had no idea that someone else was here until I heard him say.
"You have nice form."

* We were in a heavy make out on my bed when my phone rang.
I heard Ramon grunt and held me tighter. "Don’t answer B." He said against my lips.
I laughed and shook my head. "I have to, probably my aunt checking up on me." I said pulling my head away and reached for the phone. But that didn’t stop Ramon from dipping his head and kissing my neck.
Yep, my aunt.
"Hello..." I answered and bit my lip hard to hold a moan rising up my throat when I felt Ramon’s tongue on my neck.
"Hey darling! I’m on my way home! Just got out. Guess the meeting was canceled at last minute…" She kept talking but I wasn’t listening as I sneaked another kiss from Ramon.
"You still there Bianca?" She asked.
"What, oh yeah, that’s fine. See you here deal?" I tried to not make it too obvious I wanted her off the phone.
"Yeah-oh have another call coming in, see you soon!" And she hung up.
I dropped my phone on the floor and took his face in my hands kissing him hard. His hands were on my waist as he pulled himself closer with each kiss.
"She’s....on...h...err....way." I managed to say through our tongues knotted up.
"So soon?" Ramon questioned, clearly disappointed. And so was I. I nodded sadly and felt him pull away slowly.
"Then we should get to studying like we said we’d be..." he smirked.
I pouted bringing him in for another kiss. He sighed and kissed back as he ran his hand up and down my swimmer legs.
"Did I ever tell you what nice form you have?" He said against my lips.
I blushed and gave him one last kiss before heading to the kitchen with him. *

My eyes widen as I turned around shocked.
I knew it wasn’t Ramon because this guy had a deeper voice. But there was something about him that was familiar.
"Sorry. Didn’t mean to freak you out." He said. He was the brunette guy who tried to help me out of the pool yesterday. Oh boy, I thought to myself.
"No...It’s fine. Just thought I was alone....Have you been here this whole time?" I asked.
"Yeah, I have. I thought you’d notice me when you first walked in. I was sitting on the bleachers..." He replied.
"Oh...." I said quietly, feeling exposed.
"But you really do have a nice form for swimming. You should try out for the girls swim team." He said with a nod.
"I’ll think about it..." I said actually considering it for a second.
"You should." He told me and then turned to leave.
I opened my mouth but nothing came out. All I did was watch him walk out of the room and into the hallway.
"His names Keith." Said a girl who walked out of the other room that had a single pool.
I looked over at her and stayed quiet as I made my way out and to the showers. Not that it’d make a difference since she was heading that way also.
"You’re welcome miss quiet." She said with a laugh as she wrapped the towel around her shoulders.
"I didn’t ask for his name." I told her.
"You didn’t have to. It was all over your face." She said with an eye roll. "I’m Sandra by the way." She told me and I just nodded.
"And your name would be....?" She asked, as she moved her dark red hair to the side.
"Bianca..." I told her, grabbing a towel once I was in the locker room.
"So are you going to?" She asked and I looked at her confused.
"Going to what?" I asked and got in one of the stalls. I was surprised to see so many stalls able to fit in a locker room. I looked over at Sandra who was in the stall next to me since the only thing we could see from each other were our heads.
"Trying out for the swim team obviously." She said as she turned the shower head on and closed her eyes letting the water run on her face.
"I... Well I don’t know." I said honestly. I had lost a number of things since two years ago; one of those things was my confidence.
"All I’m saying is you must have been good for Keith to have commented." She said with a shrug and she put shampoo in her hair.
I kept quiet as I also put shampoo in my hair and thought, what she was to Keith. It seemed like she at least knew him well.
"Relax sweet thang; I’ve known him since we were in dippers." She laughed shaking her head. Guess the questions were just written all over my face this morning.
I finished my shower a bit after Sandra did. She was already packing her things ready to go to her first class when I was still taking my time putting my clothes on.
"I’ll see you at tryout then Bianca..." She told me on her way out.
And I could bet a hundred dollars there was a smirk on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will maybe update later or tomorrow!!!
PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE OR NOT??? =)