Status: Will update as soon as i can!

I Bruise Easily

Chapter Three

* "Hurry up!" My aunt called out from downstairs. I laughed with a smile on my face. I had cut my black hair for two reasons. One was because it was easier to deal with it when I had swimming. And secondly because I wanted a new look for Ramon. I know I know, but I wanted to keep him happy.
I finished fixing my gold dress and smiled at the mirror. I headed downstairs and saw him there.
He was handsome. No words could describe him.
He smiled up at me and took my hand as I made my way down. I smiled back.
"Lovely,just lovely." He smiled kissing my cheek.
"Matching tie.... How'd you know I was going to use this dress?" I asked with a smile.
"Lucky guess?" He joked looking at mt aunt who was pretending to fidget with the camera.
I smiled and we took a hundred pictures until my aunt had finally had enough of them.
"One am. Remember!" She yelled out with a smile.
I rolled my eyes laughing and we drove to homecoming. *

Apparently my schedule had gotten changed.
Great.
Most of my classes were in the same order except for 5th and 6th period.
Now I was on my way to fifth period. AP Government and Politics. Yeah I know, if I had taken it Sophomore or Junior year, or even Freshman, I wouldn't have to do it now. Long story short, I have been off these few years and stalling as much as I could.
I opened the door and they were already starting class. That's what you get when you get a fucking schedule change and don't know where your going.
Everyone stopped and looked at me. I handed my teacher the pass and information.
"Take a seat wherever. Just in time for Plutocracy!" He said with too much excitement.
I took a seat in a back row and looked around. Everyone had gotten back to listening to the teacher except one person.
He was sitting on the opposite wall across from me.
Keith.
He was looking at me, but with no emotion on his face. He just gave me a slight nod as a hello and looked at the teacher paying attention again.
I sighed a bit and tried to focus on the lesson.

"Care to stay for another lecture Bianca?" My Government teacher asked with a chuckle. Apparently I was the only one left in class just staring at my empty notebook. I shook myself out of it and packed my things.
I walked out of the classroom and
made my way to the cafeteria.
I walked in and sighed. First, I wasn't all that hungry. Second, where the hell would I sit with anyway? I went to a vending machine and just got a water bottle. I walked back out and went to the one place I knew no one would be at right now.

* We arrived at the school and I waited as my prince charming came to open the door for me. He opened it and held out his hand, and I took it without hesitation.
We walked in and were greeted by my friends Katie and Diana. Along with their dates.
"Don't have too much fun. There is a small party afterwards." Ramon said into my ear with a smirk.
I laughed and took my friends to the dance floor. *

I opened the door and the smell of chlorine hit my face. I smiled to myself a bit and walked in. I went to sit on the bleachers and looked at both swimming pools. I laid my back on the bleachers and looked up at the ceiling in silence. This place seemed to have a nice, and blissful feeling about it. But then again, that's just me, obviously.
"Stressed about about tomorrow? No worries. I'm sure you'll do just fine." A voice came from my left side. I quickly sat up and saw that it was some sort of teacher. But he didn't seemed to be like a regular cour teacher. Gym teacher maybe, I thought.
"Um, stress for what Mr...." I didn't know how to finnish the sentence because I didn't know his name.
He looked up from something he was fixing in the pool and his face seemed to have realized something.
"Oh..." He said, but nothing more. I just waited.
"You must be the new girl....Right?" He asked me politely.
"Yeah, I am..." I told him.
"Oh, well I was referring to the swim tryouts tomorrow afternoon. I just assumed since you were here by the pools that you were stressed about it." He replied watching my reaction.
"I don't think I will..." I said, a bit sadly, but tried to make it seem like I was just not interested.
"Shame. One of my students told me that we may actually have a star in our girls swim team this year based on what this student saw." He told me and then turned to leave.
I thought for a moment and realized that the only two who could have said anything would be the red head Sandra, or Keith.
I opened my mouth to ask one simple question, but he seemed to have already known it was coming.
"From four thirty to six. Papers are on the activity board." He said, glancing back at me with a very familiar smile and walked out.

* "Come on..." Ramon told me in my ear. I smiled and told my friends it was time for the real party.
We all rode in Diana's car and listened to the radio. We sang along to International Love, by Pitbull and some other singers, loudly and out of pitch. But we didn't care. All we cared about next was getting drunk and having a hell lot of fun.
We finally got to the house where the party was. It was an animal house! We all cheered and walked in. The first thing we did we head to the dance floor to shak our asses off. *

Almost done, I told myself. I changed into my swimsuit and walked out of the locker room. I actually had a swim class today. Again, like I kept telling myself: Second day almost over.
I went and sat down as the teacher took attendance.
We shared these two pools with the guys swim team. The teacher was almost done taking attendance when the guys walked in. All of us turned to look at them. The teacher, of courde, then yelled at us for not paying attention. I said here when my name came up and then focused on the swim team. All the guys were obviously checking the girls out and some had already started swimming. But in the end were James and Kieth. They were arguing about something, but I was too far away to hear. From what I was able to tell though, was James trying to convince Keith of something. Keith kept shaking his head but after waisting his time arguing he finally nodded. James seemed pleased and smiled slapping Keith on his bare back.
Then James looked in my direction with a smirk on his dreamy lips and nudged Keith on the shoulder nodding in my direction.
Luckily I was already looking at the teacher to appear innocent.
The teacher told us to get out butts in the pool and start warming up and afterwards we were to do laps. And lots of them.
We all got in the pool when the door burst open and in came redhead.
"Your late Miss. Veroski!" The teacher yelled.
"Yup." Was all that Sandra said with an eye roll and dived into the water. She noticed me and smiled as she swam.
"Hey there B!" She said getting the hair out of her face.
"Hey." I replied.
"Hey sexy gals!" A guy said popping out of the water from behind Sandra. He wrapped his arms around her and then grunted quickly pulling away.

Pulling away holding his shins.

"How many times do we have to go through this Mitch!" Sandra said with a smirk.
He pouted with a chuckle.
"Mitch this is Bianca, Bianca Mitch." Sandra introduced us.
Mitch smiled and nodded.
"Bianca, I think I had a girlfriend named that. Oh man was she fi-" He started.
"Okay! Glad ya met, now lets do some laps before I get yelled at again." She said cutting Mitch off. He just smirked and swam off.
I couldn't help but give a small laugh shaking my head as I got ready for my first lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrry for the late update!!! Please comment!! Need to know what you think! Love ya'll! =)