‹ Prequel: You Can't Have Me
Status: after about two or so years, I fell in love with Abby and Brian all over again (COMPLETE)

All of You

THREE OF FEW

“You’re pregnant.”

Johnny was blinking at me, his face turning an ungodly shade of white as his knuckles clenched tightly. Lacey was beside him, her hand clapped over her mouth in shock, tears brewing in her eyes as she looked at us in disbelief.

“You’re having a baby.”

Brian let out a low chuckle. “That is what one generally means when they say they’re pregnant.”

My brother’s eyes flared and my eyes widened, my hand reaching down to grasp my husband’s. He squeezed it tightly, brushing his thumb over my knuckle gently in reassurance. “I know that, you fucking bastard,” he said through clenched teeth, eyes fiery as he looked at Brian, “what I meant is that you married my sister, and you got her pregnant.”

Brian blinked. “Well… yeah. Which some would say is the more appropriate order to do it,” he said awkwardly, and this time he was the one gripping my hand more tightly.

Johnny snarled, stepping forward slightly with raising fists. “What I’m worried about is what you guys did that got her pregnant, smartass,” he said lowly, brown eyes dark with vehemence.

Brian laughed loudly, and my brother flinched with anger. “Wow, so you’ve been together for more than ten years and you still haven’t reached that stage in your relationship yet. Well I’ll tell you, little Johnny,” he said cheekily, grinning at his friend crookedly, “It starts when two people love each other very much-”

Whack. Then: “Fuck!”

Johnny was curled over, clenching his fist in his hand as his face reddened in humiliation. Brian laughed loudly, and even Lacey giggled against her fingers, seemingly out of her shocked state. In a second she was pouncing on me, legs wrapped around my waist and arms gripping onto me tightly. “Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys,” she said shrilly, squeezing me so tightly against her that I blanched. “And I’m sure he’ll be happy about it too,” she whispered in my ear, grinning slightly, “but for now I’d get as far away as possible.”

She let out a laugh as she dropped onto the ground and stepped away, and I smiled at her, cheeks red from gratitude. “Thanks Lacey,” I said softly, unable to stop the grin from spilling across my face. Then I stepped forward and placed a swift kiss against Johnny’s cheek and whispered that I loved him, grinning as he froze slightly in his complaining and smiled faintly at the floor.

Then I was tugging Brian along by his fingers, grinning silently at nothing and feeling happiness like I had never felt before filling every part of me, reaching places that had never been touched. It felt like I was weightless and I let out a soft laugh, breaking away from Brian and turning to grin at him cheekily.

He stepped forward so that his face was inches from mine, smiling adoringly as he brushed an errant strand of hair away from my eyes. He looked at me heatedly, the ghost of a smile sweeping across his lips as he caressed my cheeks. “I want to kiss you,” he said softly, like he’d never asked before, like it was the first time he would ever kiss me. I wanted to laugh because we’d kissed in the rain and in the sun and with bruises on my body and tears in my eyes and with laughter leaving our lips. We’d kissed while dancing and singing and hugging and making love and it was beautiful, so beautiful to me that I couldn’t breathe.

But I titled my head and smiled at him, and his eyes sparkled slightly as he watched me. “Well you can’t,” I said simply, biting on my lower lip to stop myself from grinning at the bewildered look in his face.

“And why not?” he asked lowly, finally, tugging me closer so that his lips were right next to mine. They were smiling slightly, his eyes dark and glowing, his hands clasping for my own.

I leaned forward so that my lips were at his ear, and I felt his breathing hasten. “Because you can’t have me.

And then I was laughing and pulling away, grinning at him cheekily before breaking out into a run. It wasn’t long before he caught me, letting out a growl and wrapping his arms around my waist, swinging me around with sparkling eyes as he clutched me against him. We were both laughing and I had never felt so happy in my life, standing there looking into his eyes, panting for breath, with something little and real inside of me that I knew would love me as much as he did. His lips crashed against mine passionately and fire was erupting through my body, and my fingers reached up and latched in his hair, tugging him closer. He was smiling against my lips and he reached up to grasp my cheeks in his hand, his eyes fluttering open slightly and blinking lazily at me in such passion and love that it took my breath away.

“Oh yes I can,” he breathed against my lips, thumbs grazing against my cheekbones. His nose caressed mine, his breathing short and laboured as his eyes glowed with happiness. “I can have all of you.”

And god, yes, he could.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was the scene that made me write the story! I hope you liked it as much as I did. Sorry for the long wait... I haven't been on Mibba for a while.

NOT LONG TO GO. Love you all. (: