Pieces Mended

010

-Madi's pov-

It took me over an hour to get ready. Normally, I'd be dressed and out the door within 15 minutes. But today, all I could think about was needing to impress Quinn. I was so excited and giddy about hanging out with him. I only wished it was just me and him, rather than all of his friends. But this would do.

After applying make up, I searched my drawers looking for the perfect outfit. I didn't want to look to dressed up. We were just going bowling. However, I wanted Quinn to think about me for the rest of the night. I didn't want him to keep his eyes off of me. I decided on a pair of leather and lace leggings. The leggings alternated between leather and lace, making stripes. My top was a loose, dark blue tank top with a skull covering the front. As I heard a knock on my door, I ran my fingers through my loose curls, looking myself over in the mirror. I was quite proud of the way I looked.

"Coming!" I shouted, stepping into my black pumps. I grabbed my marroon jacket and yellow purse before opening the door. Quinn was standing on the other side, his hands stuffed into the pocket of his jeans. "Hey," I grinned, noticing his eyes scan down to my ankles and back up to my face.

"Hi," he seemed a bit flabbergasted. I suppose it was because more often than not, he seen me in just jeans and a shirt. He shook his head, smiling back. "You ready?"

"Yep. Bye mom, bye dad!" I shouted into the apartment as I shut the door behind me.

"You look nice," he commented as he walked along side me down the steps of the apartment building.

"Thanks," I couldn't keep the stupid grin off my face. "Where's your friends?" As we walked up to his car, I realized there was no one else in it. My heart jumped in my throat at the thought of possibly being alone with him.

"They're going to meet us at the bowling alley. We couldn't all fit in one car, so Jeph drove his. They're probably already there."

I nodded, settling in the passenger seat. His car smelled funny, a mixture of marijuana, cigarette smoke, and fast food. Surprisingly, no garbage littered his floors, though. He must have cleaned that up before picking me up.

The car ride was quiet, other than the radio on low and his keys jingling against his leg. All I could think about was him parking the car somewhere and climbing into my seat so I could taste his mouth. This was odd for me. I never had day dreams about people, especially when they were crossing the line to fantasies. I wasn't a saint, but most of the time, I could keep my mind on somewhat innocent thoughts.

"Madi?" Quinn spoke trying to get my attention.

"Hmm?" I snapped back into reality, looking over at him. He chuckled underneath his breath.

"Daydreaming much?"

"A little," I admitted, a blush creeping onto my cheeks as I realized we were parked in front of the bowling alley.

"We're here," he grinned, getting out of the car and running around to my side of the car to open the door for me. I smiled, thanking him politely.

The others were already inside bowling. "We already started a game!" One of them shouted while we were putting on her bowling shoes. "Damn, your girl looks hot," he stated as he stared at my legs.

The blush on my cheeks deepened, but I grinned none the less.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Bert," Quinn laughed, taking my hand as we walked over to his friends. "Madi, this is Bert, Brandon, Jeph, and Jade."

"I know Jade," I smiled, waving at her.

"We took your turns in the game, but we've only done one round so far." Brandon stated, picking up a bowling ball. "Jeph is winning, of course."

I must have forgotten how much I hate bowling when I agreed to hang out with Quinn's friends. It's really one of the most boring games ever. Plus, I sucked so bad that I really needed the bumpers, but I refrained from asking if we could add them. I wasn't as bad as Quinn. I didn't know if he was losing on purpose or not, so that I didn't look that bad.

Even though bowling itself is boring, Quinn and his friends made it quite entertaining, making bets with each other that they couldn't get a strike with their backs to the pins and all around just being silly. It didn't help that they were getting drinks from the bar the whole time. I decided against drinking, and it seemed like Brandon wasn't either.

I was sitting in one of the plastic, orange chairs when we all decided that we were tired of bowling. Quinn plopped in the chair next to me, laying his head against my shoulder.

"What should we do now?" Jeph asked, handing Brandon his keys since he was too drunk to drive.

"We can go back to my place and watch a movie," Quinn offered, placing his hand on my knee as he ran his thumb over the lace in my leggings. I checked my cell phone to see what time it was. It was only 8 o'clock, so I could stay for one movie.

"I'm in," I stated, watching him. The rest chimed in quickly after before we all walked out to the cars. "Maybe I should drive, Quinn."

He looked at me as he slid the key in the door to unlock it. "But this is my baby. No one drives my baby." He seemed so surprised by the idea of me driving his car.

I laughed at his cute face, sliding my hand over his to take the keys. "I'm pretty sure you'd do more damage than I would right now."

"You're probably right," he nodded, kissing my forehead before walking around to the passenger side. The directions he gave me to his house were quite confusing, and we ended up in the drive thru of McDonald's rather than his house.

"Quinn," I stated, looking over at him. "This is not your house."

"I want a milkshake," he stated, leaning over me to yell out my window to the intercom. "Two milkshakes please, both vanilla." To support himself, his hand was on my leg again and his face was only inches of mine. All I could think about was our first kiss. I just wanted to kiss him again. But before I could, he was back in his seat, fishing in his pockets for money.

I drove to the window and handed the lady the money Quinn gave me. Although, I was willing to pay for my own, he insisted that he'd pay. He finally gave me the right directions to his house, which was only a block away.

"Where's your parents at?" Brandon asked with his head stuck in the fridge.

"Gone for the weekend," he stated, sitting on the couch, pulling me down next to him.

"What movie should we watch?" Jade asked, looking through Quinn's movie selection.

"Let's watch The Goonies!" Jeph shouted over enthusiastically, most likely due to the alcohol consumption. Jade put it in the VCR before sitting next to Jeph on the loveseat. Bert sprawled out in the recliner, and when Brandon decided on what he wanted to eat, he sat on floor, leaning his back against the couch.

I wasn't paying attention much to the movie. Quinn had his left arm around my shoulders, his fingers drawing circles on my collarbone, while his left hand was on my thigh. I had never been so turned on in my entire life with just a few light touches. I laid my head against his shoulder and kissed his neck lightly right along his jaw until I reached his ear lobe. I heard the softest of growls in appreciation deep in his throat, and I grinned at him as he turned his head to face me. He kissed me before taking my hand and guiding me to his bedroom.

I heard cat calls and wolf whistles, coming from the living room, and blushed for the third time tonight. "Don't listen to them," he said, quietly, noticing my blush. "They're idiots."

I nodded, sitting on his bed as I took in my surroundings. His room was like any other normal teenage boy's - dark blue walls, flannel blankets, posters, pictures, a computer, nothing special. He pushed me back on his bed before kissing me once again, one hand in my hair and the other on my hip. My hands slid up his shirt, resting on his back as I kissed him back. I was completely oblivious to anything else that was happening in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully, this makes up for my lack of updating. Comments and subscriptions are always appreciated. :)