Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

She's Gone Man

David's POV

I didn't sleep at all last night. It felt cold, i missed her warmth beside me. I needed to see her. I shot up and quickly changed my clothes and my way to main stage i knew Pierce the Veil were supposed to be playing, and if she was still here she would be with her best friend Vic.

When i arrived at the side of the stage, the band were playing their last song of the set. I stood nervously looking around to see if i could see her. I looked back to the stage and i saw that Mike had noticed me. He did not look happy. If looks could kill i would definitely be dead. He continued to give me evil glares throughout the rest of the song. Shit was i in trouble.

The band said their goodbyes to the crowd and made their way off the stage. Before i knew it Mike was all up in my face "What the fuck are you doing here?" he screamed at me.
"I need to see her. I need to explain." i sighed.
"You don't deserve her, why the fuck did you cheat on her."
"I didn't exactly cheat, the fan kissed me and Lauren saw before i could get her off of me." i tried to explain.
"Bullshit!" Mike screamed at me and before i knew it he threw his fist in my direction. He hit my face and my nose was bleeding.
"Hey Mike calm down!" Tony said as he pulled him away from me. Tony and Jaime dragged Mike away before he did anything else stupid. Vic stood infront of me. He looked angry aswell.
"You really hurt her Dave. She is a fucking mess. If that's really what happened you need to speak to her." he said before walking off to catch up with his bandmates.
"Where is she?" i shouted at them.
"She's gone man." Jaime shouted back at me.

I stood not sure what to do. I grabbed my cell and called her, it went straight to voicemail. I had to go on stage in a couple of hours, how the fuck was i going to get her to talk to me?