Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Only For You

I called Vic hoping he wasn't busy with fans or anything. "Hey Lauren!" he said cheerily down the phone.
"Hey! Your not busy are you?" i asked not wanting to disturb him.
"No, me and the guys are just chilling out in the back lounge." he slurred.
"Are you drunk honey?" i laughed.
"Nooooo me drinking, no i am too good." he laughed down the phone. I couldn't help but laugh at my drunken best friend. "I wish you were here Lauren. Come back, you don't have to see David."
"Maybe, we'll see."
"Oh yay! Your coming."
"No i am not making any promises, i am still pissed at David. But that's why i wanted to talk to you, do you if someone punched David, he came here today and he had a bruised face?"
"Oh yeah, Mike kinda punched him." he whispered.
"What! Why the fuck did he do that?"
"You know what Mike's like when he is pissed at someone."
"Can i talk to him?"
"Sure, see you soon yeah." Vic said.
"What's up Lauren?" Mike asked down the phone.
"I hear you've been punching my boyfriend?"
"So he's still your boyfriend then?"
"I don't know exactly, but don't punch again. Promise."
"Fine, only for you. Now when are you getting your ass back here?"
"I don't know Mike."
"Come on, we never played the game of beer pong you promised me. I am booking you a flight now." he exclaimed happily.
"Mike don't you dare" but before i could finish he had hung up.

It had been about 15 minutes since Mike hung up on me and he seemed to be ignoring my calls. Until i got a text from Mike "Flight tomorrow at 11. Don't miss it. Luv ya! ;)". God was he cheeky. I replied to his text. "Fine, only for you." i mimicked him from earlier.
"Good. See you tomorrow. I am away to get drunk."
I think he was already, i laughed with myself.