Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

I'm Sorry Baby.

Vic sat by your side as he tried to find out what was wrong. He had one arm round my back and one hand on the top of my leg, he was moving both hands up and down in a slow motion. "Come on Lauren what's wrong?" he asked concerned.
I shrugged "Nothing." i said wiping the tears from my cheek.
"It must be something Lauren, you were crying at the side of David's bus."
" It stupid really.David lied about being with Danny after i saw him flirting with an over familiar fan. Stupid i know." i said letting more tears flow from my eyes.
"That's not stupid.That's out of order Lauren,he lied to you. You need to go speak to him."
" I know i should once i stop crying." i said letting out a small laugh. Vic laughed and gave me a hug."Besides nobody makes my bestie cry." he laughed. I was so lucky to have such a great best friend, he was always there for me and i was always going to be there for him whenever he needed me.

Vic walked me to the front of the bus, "Do you want me to walk you over?" Vic asked giving me a hug.
"No it's okay you don't have too, it's only round the corner." I said gratefully. Vic smiled and in one quick motion he had me on his back and was starting to walk. "What are you doing?" i asked confused.
"Giving you a piggy back obviously." he smiled. I laughed and Vic started a slow run. Finally we were outside Breathe Carolina's bus. Vic let me down, and caught his breath. "Remember, i'm two minutes away. You guys will work this out." he smiled reasurringly. I smiled an walked into the familiar bus.

Everyone looked up at me as i walked in and then they looked immediately back at David. David nodded and Eric, Josh and Luis walked passed me. Kyle smiled at me and patted me on the shoulder as he walked out. It was now just me and David. It was silent for a moment. David stood and walked to stand infront of me. "I'm sorry baby, i wasn't thinking. She was just some over familair fan and i..." he said apologetically. I quickly silenced him by pressing my lips to his. He pulled back and leant his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry." i said "I was being stupid and jealous." This time David pushed his lips against mine. His tongue slided along my lips asking for entrance and i happily let him. I loved David with all my heart. Nothing was going to stop that, especially not some stupid blonde deluded fan.