Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Piggy Back Races and Beer-Pong.

We had been travelling all night and i was ready to forget about the dramas of the last couple of days. It was clear to anyone that i loved David and he loved me. I woke up with David's arms wrapped tightly around me. "Morning beautiful." he smiled.
I smiled and planted a kiss on his lips, "Morning." We lay there for about half and hour chatting about everything and anything. "Dave is it okay to open" Kyle asked.
"Yeah go ahead." David said. Kyle sat on the bunk across from ours and held out two cups of coffee. We both sat up taking the mugs. "Thanks Kyle this is exactly what i needed." We all then started getting ready for the day. Breathe Carolina were on stage soon and i couldn't wait, there was nothing better than to watch the man you love do what he does and loves best. Performing for his fans.

I stood at the side of the stage with a smile beaming from my face, David looked so happy performing with his best friends. All of a sudden i felt arms creep round my body from behind. In shock i quickly turned around and found Vic standing by my side. "Hey!" he laughed at my relieved face. "So you guys look happy again." he said smiling.
"Yep, it was just a stupid, silly fight i would rather forget about it." Vic and i stood watching Breathe Carolina finish their set. The guys came bounding off stage, sweaty and exicted. David grabbed me and picked me up into a hug, giving me a sloppy kiss as he did so. They had a signing to do and so me and Vic went for a walk around warped's ground. We came into contact with some fans and as always i took some pictures for Vic's fans. We were then met by Mike, Tony and Jaime. We stood outside their bus holding beer in our hands. We decided we would have a race, a piggy back race. The teams were Me and Vic and Jaime and Mike, and Tony was referee. Vic held me on his back and we raced. We won the first two games. However Mike and Jamie won the third and final game. Tony declared me and Vic the winners. Whilst Mike and Jaime tried to argue that we had an advantage because i was lighter. But Tony didn't listen to them "Stop being such sore losers." He laughed giving both me and Vic high fives. As a trophy for our victory, me and Vic were given two free drinks of both Mike and Jaime's stash. After our little competition we went inside to the back room of their tour bus. Vic was exhusted after he ran with me on his back, even though i wasn't exactly heavy, he still insisted that he needed to lie down. "Where am i meant to sit Vic with your lazy ass all over the coach." i laughed. So instead of moving he shrugged his shoulders finding this amusing. So i sat on his stomach, until he finally gave up and moved his head. I slid under,only for him to rest his head on my lap. We all sat in the back like this for a couple of hours or so, we were all starting to get a little tipsy, we had been drinking since early afternoon.

David and Kyle came into the back to find us all happily trying to play beer-pong. Tony was at one side and Mike on the other. Currently Tony had one up on Mike and it was looking like he was going to win. I sat on David's lap as we all roared as Tony got the ball into another one of Mike's cups. Much to our amusement he downed the cup of beer. I loved being able to hang out with my boyfriend and my best friends whilst travelling across America, this really was the life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if ending is a little cheesy :) enjoy!