Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

Meeting the New Family

"Matt please just meet him and get to know him. Jayme's a great guy."

"I'd love to meet him Jade." Val said with a smile.

"Thanks Val." Val looked over at her husband as the look of thought appeared on his dimpled face.

"Okay okay I'll meet him."

"Thanks you. I'm going to call him and invite him over for dinner." I said as I hugged Matt's neck. I ran out of the kitchen and upstairs to my room. I pulled my phone off the charger and dialed Jayme's number.

"Hey sweetheart, how did it go?"

"Well I talked to them and they want you to come over tonight for dinner."

"What time should I be there?"

"How about 7:30?"

"I'll be there with bells on."

"Oh great! Baby I can't wait for you to meet them. They're good people."

"I'm sure I'll like them babe. I need to get going baby. I have some things to take care of before I come over tonight."

"Alright honey. I love you."

"I love you too."

We said our final goodbyes and I put the phone back on the charge. Oh damn. What am I going to wear tonight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Matt's POV--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so glad you want to meet Jade's boyfriend Matt."

"We won't be the only ones there." I said going into my text messages and sending a message to the guys about Jade's boyfriend.

"What are you doing?"

"Telling the guys to be here at 7 for dinner." I said after slipping my phone back into my pocket.

"Matt, stop being that way. It's not like they're getting married."

"She wants Jayme to meet the family. Then that's exactly what he's going to meet." I said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me." I said with a smile as I pulled my gorgeous wife to me.

"Oh I don't think I can love you any more than I do right now." I lowered my head and our lips connected in a heat of passion. I wanted to do more with her right here in the kitchen but I knew I had to stop with Jade upstairs.

"You go relax. I need to figure out something spectacular for dinner."

"Oh come on let's have a little fun." I said teasingly. Val looked at me with a stern I don't think so look and I smiled. She shook her head at me and gently pushed me out of the kitchen. I went into the living room and sat on the couch flipping through channels. This night should be good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jade's POV-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked myself in the bathroom mirror one last time before leaving mg room and going downstairs. 10 minutes ago I heard the door open downstairs and I immediately knew that Matt had let the guys know about tonight. I kind of figured he would. Besides they would have to meet him eventually so why not now as well.

"I see someone told the guys about my boyfriend coming over for dinner tonight." I said to Val as I came into the kitchen.

"I hope you're not mad at him."

"Of course not Val. They would have to meet Jayme sooner or later." I said truthfully which made her nod her head in understanding.

"So what's for dinner?"

"We're having cheesy chicken and rice casserole." Val said as she checked the oven.

"That sounds really good." A loud knocking on the front door made a smile come to my face. I hurried out of the kitchen and went to the front door and opened it.

"Hey sweetheart." I said hugging him.

"These are for you."

"Aw thank you. How did you know that I like unique roses?" I asked taking the beautiful bouquet of red and white striped roses from him. I stood aside so he could come inside and I shut the door.

"Come into the living room with me. I want you to meet some people." I led Jayme into the living room and everyone stopped looking at the TV and put all their attention on me.

"Jayme this is Jimmy Sullivan, Johnny Seward, Zacky Baker, Brian Haner Jr., and the man who brought me into his home Matt Sanders. Guys this is Jayme. My boyfriend."

"It's nice to meet all of you. Jade has told me so many great things about you guys and I have to say I'm a huge fan of your music." Jayme said as he shook their hands. The looks on their faces just said that they were sizing him up.

"Make him feel at home guys while I help Val in the kitchen."

"Don't burn yourself in there." Jayme said kissing my cheek.

"Don't worry." I left the living room and went back into the kitchen. Val saw the flowers in my hand and gave me a vase with some water inside. I thanked her and set the vase off to the side and began helping her with the rest of dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jayme's POV--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the couch with Jade's uncles and her new dad. They stared at me making me very uncomfortable but I'll bare with the looks for now.

"So what interested you in my daughter?"

"Jade's just an all around nice girl and I haven't been able to find sweet girls lately." I said slightly shrugging my shoulders.

"Why's that?"

"I'm not sure sir. I mean I guess I just don't know how to pick the right kind of girls." I said somewhat truthfully.

"Do you work anywhere?"

"I work at the local diner down near the pier. It's not the best job in the world but at least it gives me some money to spend." I answered.

"Guys dinner is ready!" Jade yelled from the kitchen. We all left the living room area and sat down at the table.

At the end of the dinner I was so stuffed that I didn't even want to move but I knew I would have to get home soon. I took the liberty in helping Matt's wife Val with the dishes. She thanked me once that task was finished.

"I better be going. Thank you for the lovely meal Mrs. Sanders."

"You're very welcome Jayme. You feel free for come over anytime for dinner." Val said with a smile.

"I'll walk you to the door." Jade led me out of the house and we stood on the front porch for a minute.

"So what do you think about them?"

"They seem a bit overprotective and very intimidating." I said as we walked off the porch.

"They didn't scare you away I'm guessing."

"No way girl. You're stuck with me forever." I said with a sweet smile plastered on my face.

"Call me in the morning alright."

"You bet I will gorgeous." I said and I wrapped my arms around her small stature. I looked into those eyes before planting a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips. Jade smiled a bright smile at me as I got into ng car and drove away from her home.

My eyes rolled once sheeft my sight in the rearview mirror and soon pulled into the driveway of my home. I went inside once the car was parked and was greeted by the sexy features of Bonny.

"Thank God you're back." She said kissing me with passion and list burning in her veins. I picked her up off the ground and carried her up to the bedroom. Since Jade won't give into my needs then I'll get the next best thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit! Comment your thoughts about the chapter and Jayme!