Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

The Bleeding

Another 2 months have come and passed but something weird has been going on around here lately. Jayme has seemed to be a little distant since he came over for dinner and Brian's relationship with his girl hasn't been too good either. Maybe he's finally going to get rid of the snobby bitch. I swear I don't think she's any better than Michelle. I'm still trying to wrap my head around why Jayme is being so irritable. I need to talk to him but he's busy working all the time. Maybe I can catch him at home before he goes to work. The sound of the door opening to my bedroom brought me out of my thoughts.

"Val asked me to come and tell you that breakfast is ready."

"Thanks Brian. Hey can ask a favor from you?" I asked as I sat the brush down.

"Sure. What's the favor?"

"Could you take me by Jayme's house before you go to the studio?" I asked unsure of what he would say.

"Of course. I got to go right by his street anyways."

"Thanks Bri." I said smiling while pulling on my shoes.

"No problem kid." He smiled back at me and he let me walk ahead of him as we went downstairs to the kitchen. The sound of Jimmy's uncontrollable laughter could be heard from the kitchen. Poor Johnny must be getting teased my the gentle giant again. Sometimes I feel so sorry for him but then I remember that he's always leaving the door open for Jimmy to just walk right in.

Brian and I entered into the kitchen and sat down with the others at the table where Val had prepared a mountain of food for us. I put some food on my plate and ate in silence as the guys conversed about the album they were working on. Once we finished eating, I let Val know that Brian was dropping me off at Jayme's house and that I would walk back home since it wasn't that far away. I left the house and got into Brian's BMW.

"So how are you and Jayme doing?" Brian asked as he drove.

"We're doing good. I was just about to ask how you and your girl were doing."

"I'm glad your relationship is doing good. I'm starting to think that Bonny is just with me for the ride." He said and I could tell he was hurting.

"Don't let her get you down Brian. If she is just for the ride then she's a fucking idiot. Your the greatest guy in the world and anyone would be lucky to have you."

"Thanks Jade." He said pulling onto Jayme's street. 4 houses down I saw that his car was still in the driveway.

"That's weird."

"What?" Brian asked as he pulled into the driveway.

"I figured Jayme would be at work by now. He did say he had to go in early yesterday."

"You want me to come in with you?" He asked shutting down the engine. I nodded and we got out of the car. I knocked on the door but no one came. I turned the knob and it was unlocked.

"Jayme?" I called out but there wasn't an answer. I heard a noise upstairs and Brian followed right behind me.

"Jayme I thought...." I said pushing open his cracked bedroom door only to see another woman on top of him. She was completely naked and my eyes held anger.

"Bonny? What the fuck is going on here!?"

"Brian! Oh fuck. Please let me explain." The bimbo said and I clinched my hands at my side.

"Jade this isn't what it looks like." I went right over to Bonny and pulled her off of Jayme by her hair before throwing her to the floor.

"You son of bitch. How could you do this to me?!" I yelled in anger as he covered himself with the bedsheets.

"What did you expect? Your so fucked up and you're never going to have sex with me so I got someone who wanted it." Brian stepped towards him but I grabbed his arm.

"So all this was a lie?"

"Finally you're catching on. You were nothing to me. All I wanted was to win a bet the girls made with me. Do you really think I could love someone like you?" Jayme said putting on his shorts. I couldn't help but let my arm pull back and my fist connected with his jaw. I started to punch him again and he grabbed my closed fist and brought his hand up and punched me harder than I had. I fell to the floor and Brian went after him.

Jayme got past him and ran downstairs with Brian right on his heels. I pulled myself up as Bonny ran after them. I could feel the bruise beginning to form and the familiar taste of blood on my tongue. I left the bedroom and hurried down the stairs as quickly as I could. Brian stood toe to toe with Jayme as they locked into a heated battle of punches. Brian took him down and wailed on Jayme's face and body. Bonny pushed Brian away and I grabbed his arm.

"Let's go Brian. Let the little bastard have his whore." I said pulling him over to his car. I made sure Brian got into the driver's seat and I looked back at Jayme as Bonny held onto him.

"After everything I told you...don't you dare come near me again." I said before getting into the car. Brian backed out of the driveway and squealed his tires as we sped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian drove us to the studio and parked in a space. Tears had sprung from my eyes soon after we got on the road. How could he do that to me? After everything I told him that happened to me...how could I be such a fucking idiot?

"Are you alright, Jade?" I looked over at Brian with my bloodshot eyes and he reached over and held me tightly to him which made me cry even harder than I had been.

"How could be so stupid?" I said crying into Brian's shirt.

"Listen you're not stupid. Sometimes it's hard to judge what people really feel. You don't need him. Just like I don't need Bonny."

"I just don't understand how someone could do that to me after everything I've been through. Am I not fit to be loved?" I said and Brian wiped the tears from my eyes with his thumb.

"You deserve to be loved but not by that piece of shit. As far as I'm concerned, he just lost the best person in the whole world. He traded that for a dumb whore who'll get bored of him and find someone or something else to fuck. Come on. Let's get inside and get you cleaned up." Brian got out of the car and came around to my door and opened it. He helped me out and we went into the building.

"Brian what the hell took...oh my god Jade! What happened?" Jimmy said rushing over to me.

"I'm fine Jimmy." I said trying to keep from tearing up again.

"Good God what happened to you?"

"We just caught Jayme cheating on Jade with Bonny." Brian said as we walked down a hallway. He opened the door and we went inside. Everyone in the room immediately pit their attention onto us. Matt stood and came to my side.

"What the hell happened?"

"They caught Jayme in bed with Bonny." Jimmy said with anger in his voice.

"He did what? Did he do this to your face?"

"I'm fine Matt." I said as he checked my face over and began wiping away the blood that had dried.

"That little bastard needs to be taught a lesson."

"Don't worry Brian took care of that." Jimmy said trending to Brian's bruising and small cuts. I felt more tears beginning to prick my eyes and threatening to spill over but I quickly wiped them away.

"You're better off without him Jade. You still have people here that love you unconditionally."

"Thanks Johnny." I said looking down as I nodded my head. Matt sat me down on a large sofa and held I onto me afraid that I would leave if he let go. I didn't want him to let go. I felt safe in this man's arms just like I had felt safe in Brian's moments earlier. The cuts and bruises on my face will heal but what about the bleeding that's ripping my heart to pieces? How can I ever heal from that?
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think? Jayme sure as hell got one hell of a beating from Brian.

I want to give a special thanks to these wonderful readers who commented on this story:

@RadzzyVengeance6661
@Brokendreamer728
@AllTimePensFan

Thank you so much for your comments!