Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

Happy Birthday...Confrontation

Over the past 2 months here at the Sanders house has been wonderful. They all are so nice and it's amazing how all the guys get along so well. Now my birthday is coming up and I've made it a goal not to let anyone know about it. They bought me so much things for my room and for me personally and I don't think the time is right to ask them for anything for my little old birthday. I sat in the living room flipping through the channels as Val was upstairs getting ready. She decided just yesterday to take me out to the spa, hair salon, and to get something to eat for a bonding session. I don't think she suspects it's my birthday and I don't plan on putting it out there either. I turned off the TV seeing there wasn't anything on worth watching when Val appeared in the living room all dressed and making last minute touches in the mirror.

"You look nice Val." I said smiling.

"Thank you. You don't look half bad yourself." I looked down at my jeans with a blown out knee and the Vengeance University t-shirt I had on and I smiled real big.

"Well thank you very much Val. I picked out the outfit myself." I said not being able to hold in a laugh.

"You're so funny. How about we get to the spa for just a relaxing day."

"Yeah let's get going." I said getting up from the couch and leaving the house with Val. We got into her car and she drove on down the road.

------------------------------Matt's POV----------------------

I got a text from Val just minutes ago saying they were leaving the house and wouldn't be back for several hours. Now we all can get the house ready for Jade's surprise Birthday Party. This should be really good because I knew she was holding back that today is her sweet 16 birthday. Everyone had gotten here quickly and started helping me get the house ready. We hung up banners and the girls were wrapping the gifts for Jade while me and the guys were moving things around in the living room.

"Guys come in here and help us take these gifts into the living room!" Gena yelled from the kitchen. We all went into the kitchen and grabbed several gifts at a time and places them beside the couch so we could hand them to her when she sat down. I checked the time and I had to hurry to the store and get the cake.

"Gena make sure the others don't do anything crazy before I get back." I said grabbing my keys.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to pick up Jade's cake." I said asi left the kitchen.

"I'll keep an eye on them!" I yelled an okay as I left the house and hurried to my car and pulled away from the house. I didn't have to go far to the store since it was only a few minutes away. I found a parking space pretty easy and went in getting some ice cream and them the cake before paying for everything and going back out to the car. I drove back home and went into the house putting the ice cream into the freezer and the cake in the fridge so nothing would melt on it. My phone vibrated in my pocket and seen it was Val.

~We're heading home now. I hope everything is ready :) ~Val

I told everyone Val was on her way home and Jimmy was our lookout. We sat around with the Tv on watching it until he yelled that they were here. I shut off the TV and we hid behind the doorway of the living room.

---------------------------Jade's POV--------------------------

Oh wow the spa was fantastic! I should really go when Val and the girls go because I felt so refreshed after walking out of there. I wished we didn't have to leave. I was so enjoying the massages, the foot baths, the manicures, and pedicures. I think the best thing was the massages. Those people are really thorough but it did feel wonderful. The hair salon was cool. Val paid for me to get my hair dyed jet black with white underneath with little streaks of red. She said it kind of looked like the back of my head was bleeding but I thought it was unique. I don't think anyone else has something like that. After I got my hair done, we went out to a little resturant and got us something to eat. I got some Spaghetti and it was awesome! Everything was porportioned just right. There was just enough sauce and just enough noodles to eat and when we were finished, we started back to the house.

Val pulled into the driveway and I seen everyone's cars here. I guessed the guys were over after a day of recording. We got out of the car and headed to the door.

"Did you have a good time?"

"It was great and I absolutely love my new hair." I said smiling as Val opened the door.

"So you had a really good time?"

"Yes I did." I said as she et me go in first. I heard the door shut behind me.

"Well you're going to like this." I looked at her confused and she led me into the living room where everyone jumped out at me.

"Surpise!! Happy Birthday Jade!"

"Oh my God!" I said shocked and looking around the decorated room.

"Were you surpised?"

"Completely. How did you all know it was my birthday?" I said smiling.

"Oh we have our ways." I rolled my eyes as Matt winked. Jimmy led me over to the couch and proceeding in handing me gifts. I tore into the wrappers and found a laptop. I stood up hugging Jimmy with the laptop at my side. I tore into several more gifts and they ranged from electronics, clothing, shoes, and some merch from their band with deathbats on them. Brian got me a necklace with a deathbat pendant and it was so beautiful. He latched it arund my neck and I promiced not to ever take it off.

"How about everyone go outside and hang around the pool while I get the steaks ready."

"Hell yeah!" Jimmy shouted before running out the door stripping his clothes off as he went and he jumped right into the pool. I shook my head and walked out the door and sat down at the patio while everyone everyone was in the pool.

"Come on Jade! Get in the pool with us." Jimmy said as he resurfaced.

"No I don't think so. I can't swim."

"We'll all be in here to make sure you don't drown." Zacky said smiling.

"That's very comforting." I said sarcastically.

"Come on Jade."

"Alright!" I said standing up and going into the house. I went up to my room and picked out a bikini and quickly changed before putting some shorts and a shirt over it. I grabbed a towel from the hall closet and went back out to the pool. I took off the shorts and shirt and went down the steps in the pool and sat down on one of them. Brian walked over to me and extended his hand.

"Come on. I'll make sure you don't sink to the bottom." I nodded taking his hand and he led me deeper into the pool until I couldnt reach and he scooped me up into his arms. He rested his back against the side of the pool.

"Now this isn't so bad now is it?"

"No." I said smiling and then I felt a hand pulling on my hair and lifting me out of the water and out of Brian's arms. I was pushed down to the ground and I looked up at the woman.

"You stay the fuck away from my man you fucking bitch!" I got to my feet as everyone else was getting out of the pool.

"Michelle leave Jade alone." Brian said as he got out and started drying himself off.

"You shut the fuck up! I know this is the little whore you've been cheating on me with and I'm going to beat the living fuck out of her."

"You touch me and you'll regret it." I said calmly.

"What are you going to do if I do touch your litle skanky ass?" She pushed me and then came at me again and pushed me. I pushed her back and she grabbed a handful of my hair and started punching me. I wailed on her with kicks and punches and I could taste my own blood in my mouth. I kicked her leg making her fall and I landed on top of her and continued to punch her until I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist and pull me up. I kicked my feet at the bitch that was getting to her feet.

"Michelle get out of here! I don't understand why you keep coming around and causing trouble when you and Brian broke up months ago!" Val yelled at the woman that looked a lot like her.

"I told you I would find out who that son of a bitch broke up with me for!"

"She isn't his new girl Michelle and he never once cheated on you! I don't want you to come back here ever! Now get out of here!" Val yelled again but the woman didn't look like she was going to leave without another fight. Gena, Lacey, and Leana joined Val and she easily backed down. This Michelle chick left holding her bloody nose and now bruising eyes. I watched the bitch as she got into her car and sped away from the house. I felt the arms around me let go and set me down on my feet. I looked up into Brian's sad face as he seen my bloody one.

"Jade come here so Zacky can take care of that." Val said grabbing my hand and leading me over to the patio. I sat down as Zacky to a wet towel and wiped the blood off my face.

"I'm so sorry about what my sister Michelle did. She had no right to attack you like that."

"It's okay Val. I think I handled myself pretty well." I said as I could feel my right beginning to swell.

"Yes you did. Now how about we just have some dinner and then have some cake and ice cream for dessert?"

"Sounds good to me." I said smiling. After the little confrontation with that bitch Val calls a sister, Michelle, we ate some really good food before having a piece of cake and chocolate ice cream. We all sat around in the living room watching movies and Zacky setup my laptop for me. I leaned into Brian's shoulder starting to get a really bad headache and slowly drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
come on u silent readers! please comment....