Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

Endless Apologies

My head was beginning to hurt less but this annoying sound of beeping would surely make the pain in my head come back. O slowly opened my eyes to inspect where the beeping was coming from and I found myself in a very strange but still familiar room. I remembered back to what Michelle had done when I was in the pool with Brian. Stupid fucking bitch thinks she can beat the hell out of me? I think she looks a hell of a lot worse than me. I glanced over at the side of the bed and felt Matt's hand in mine and Brian's hand in my other. I have them both a tight squeeze and they looked over at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. My head still hurts a little." I said while rubbing my forehead with my now free hand that Matt was holding on to.

"Bri can you go get the doctor?" He nodded and left the hospital room. Only seconds later did the door open again with a doctor and nurse coming in with Brian trailing right behind them.

"Hello I'm Doctor Jenkins. How are doing Jade?"

"I'm just fine. What caused me to pass out?" I asked as I moved to sit up better.

"Mr. Sanders told us about the altercation with Mr. Haner's ex-girlfriend. Luckily you only received a mild concussion but you still need to take it easy. Don't be moving too fast when you get up from the bed or walking."

"Don't worry doctor. She'll be taking it easy. We'll make sure of that."

"I hope you do. Since your vital signs are stable you can go home now. Mr. Sanders has already filled out all the necessary paperwork." He said while looking down at a clipboard like object in his hands.

"Thank god." Matt looked at me and I smiled sweetly at him. He shook his head and the nurse gave me the clothing I had on when I came here. I changed into the bathroom and when I came out the nurse ordered me into the wheelchair she obviously went and got while I was changing. I wanted to protest but just by the look on her face she wasn't going to have any of it. The nurse wheeled me from the room and down to the main entrance of the hospital where Matt's car was waiting. Matt and Brian both helped me into the backseat before entering the vehicle and driving away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt pulled into the driveway and shut off the engine once he parked inside the garage. Again they helped me out of the vehicle and I slowly walked inside not wanting to pass out again.

"Thank god you're alright! I thought I had lost my best friend!" Jimmy yelled as he lifted me off the ground.

"I missed you too Jimmy but I'm supposed to be taking it easy with this concussion." Jimmy immediately set me back on my feet and looked at me strangely for a few minutes.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Just making sure. Come on into the kitchen. I know the girls will be happy to see you." He said leading me carefully into the kitchen. When the girls looked back as we entered into the room, they all got up and came over to me apologizing for the way Michelle acted.

"It's alright. I'm perfectly fine now but Val I'm the one who should be sorry for what I did to your sister." I said truthfully.

"She deserved every punch you gave her for acting like that. She should have never put her hands on you in any way."

"I gotta say though. You got her bitch ass good with those punches. You have to teach me how you do that so quickly." Gena said smiling as I sat down at the bar.

"It takes practice and being in a place where fighting is necessary to survive, you tend to pick up a thing or two."

"Hey Val can I steal Jade from you girls for one second?" Brian said coming back into the kitchen. He grabbed a beer from the fridge as we left the kitchen and went outside to the patio area where my altercation with Michelle had occurred.

"Jade....I just wanted to say how sorry I am for what Michelle said and did to you. Her actions were uncalled for."

"Brian it's alright. You tried to explain to her who I was but it was her decision not to listen." I said as we sat down. He took my hands in his and looked down at the ground.

"I know. I just didn't want you to think I was angry with you for defending yourself."

"Brian if you were angry at me for doing what I did, you wouldn't have come to the hospital with Matt to make sure I was okay." I said honestly. I was a bit afraid that he would be upset with me but that quickly faded when I felt Jim holding onto my hand in the hospital room.

"I'm glad you don't think I'm mad. Come on. Let's go inside and join the others for the movie night." I nodded my head and stood up slowly with Brian's help. We went back inside where I found a spot on the couch next to Brian and Matt. Halfway through the movie, I leaned my head against Brian's shoulder and slipped off into a peaceful slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hell I hadn't realized how long it has been since I updated this story. I really hope you readers haven't forgotten about this. Anyways please make sure to comment so I can continue to update this and my other stories