Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

New Job

I walked into my office with my camera clutched tightly in my hand. My forehead was getting little beads of sweat and my head was spinning.
I was getting nervous and when I get nervous I get... I'm not even going to think about that.

I walked into my boss's office and she smiled her cold hearted smile at me.
"Hello Casey." She greeted. I put my camera on the chair next to me and wiped my hands on the bottom of my dress.
"Good morning Janet." I greeted with a shaky voice.
"I have a job for you." She said not looking up from her papers.
"W-what kind of job." My asked my breathing becoming unsteady.
"You will be going on tour with One Direction and taking pictures of them on stage. And you are able to take one guest. You leave next week on Tuesday." She said with a small grin plastered on her face.

I could feel my face pale and my breath get caught in my throat. I struggled for words.
"Um, O-okay." I stuttered. She smiled and dismissed me.

I quickly walked to my desk and picked up the phone to call my best friend Laura.

"Hey Case." She said happily.
"Can you come get me?" I asked in a whisper.
"Why? What's wrong?" She asked. I could hear her frown.
"I will tell you when you get here." I told her still in a hushed voice.
"Ok see see you in 2 minutes. Wait outside for me. Okay?" She said. I nodded but remembered that I was on the phone with her.
"Okay." managed to squeak out. She hung up and I grabbed my stuff and rushed out the door.

I paced back and forth with my head down waiting for her car to pull up.
"Casey!" I heard her call. I whipped my head up and saw Laura with her window rolled down and her hair pulled up in a tight ponytail.

I jumped in the car and she drove off.
"Why did I need to pick you up?" She asked. I took a deep breath in.
"Have you ever heard of One Direction?" I asked her. She squealed.
"YES! WHY?" She screamed. I knew she would react this way she is a huge One Direction fan.

"IgotajobwiththemontourandIwantyoutocomewithme." I sped talked. She looked at me with a confused face.
"What?" She asked. I breathed in and opened my window.
"I got a job with them on tour and I want you to come with me." I said slower.

She screamed.
"YESSSS! I GET TO MEET ZAYN MALIK!" She screamed. I pulled my anhalor out of my bag and took 2 squirts in my mouth.
"We leave in a week. And DONT act like this on tour." I said sternly. She calmed down and smiled.

"Ok." She said after taking a breath. I grinned and turned the radio on. We sat only listening to the radio until we got to our apartment.

We got out of the car and walked into our buliding. We took the lift up to our apartment and went to our own bedrooms to start packing.

I hope this goes well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Taking a new approach to a story. Enjoy. Comment, Recommend, Subscribe and read my other stories.
Love Ya,
Hallie

Casey's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_52/set?id=60352085