Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

Anxiety

I woke up the day that Laura and I were supposed to leave. I rushed out of my bed and made my bed quickly.
I ran into my bathroom and shed of my night wear and put them neatly in my dirty basket.

I turned the shower on the right temperature before stepping in and letting the steamy water run down my bare body. I washed my hair twice before conditioning it and scrubbed my body twice before rinsing and stepping out wrapping the towel securely around my body and walked out into my bedroom.

"CASEY WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN AN HOUR!" Laura screamed. I quickly got dressed and tied my shoes tightly before grabbing my bags and walking to the front door.

"I'm so nervous." I said as we sat in the car. Laura put her hand on my shoulder.
"You're going to be fine." She said. I smiled a little and the car pulled into the bus thing.
"I'm ready." I breathed as we walked out of the car and grabbing our bags. Laura grabbed my hand as we walked towards the 5 boys who were standing near a bus.

We walked towards the bus and the 5 boys smiled.
"Hi were One Direction." They chorused.
"H-hi I'm Casey Gallii." I said quietly.
"What'd ya say love?" An Irish lad asked.
"She said 'Hi I'm Casey Gallini'" A curly haired boy said. I looked up and there right in front of me saw the most gorgeous boy I have EVER seen.

He smiled a beautiful smile showing off his dimples and perfectly white straight teeth.
I blushed as he did.
"I'm Harry." He stuck his hand out to shake. I hesitated but shook it anyway.
After he dropped my hand. I gnawed on my bottom lip hoping not to shake anyone else's hands.

"Hi I'm Liam." Another curly boy said but he had chocolate brown eyes.
"I'm Zayn." A dark haired, tanned skinned boy said.
"HI I'M LOUIS!" A striped boy screamed. I chuckled a little.
"And I'm Niall Horan." The Irish one said in an announcer voice. I shook all of their hands lightly.

"Hi I'm Laura Beck. And I'm a huge fan." Laura said. I mentally face palmed myself at her actions. The boys chuckled and they shook her hand.

"Well this is our bus." Liam said as we all stepped onto the bus. As soon as the words left his mouth I froze.
"Casey you Ok?" Laura asked me. I merely nodded.
"I need some fresh air." I mumbled. Laura nodded her head and took my bags while the boys showed her the bus.

I walked down the steps and walked over to the small patch of grass that was in the middle of nowhere.
I slowly sat myself down and leaned my head on my hands.

"You alright?" A voice sounded behind me. I turned around and saw Harry with a worried look sketched on his face. I nodded and he sat down with me.
"No you’re not I can see it in your eyes." He said.
"I am just nervous." I admitted.
"About what?" He asked me. I sighed. Should I tell him?
"I have anxiety problems and I get nervous a lot." I explained. He smiled.
"It's fine. Don’t worry." He said I smiled. I have never EVER opened up to someone like that if I just met them.
"Thanks." I said. He got up and held his hand out for me. I took it and he helped me up.

We walked to the bus in silence and when we did get back on it was really loud.
"OH MY GOD!" Laura shrieked as Niall threw a pillow at her. I smiled and sat next to her.

"You alright?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded and smiled at Harry.

This was going to be a long tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2. I am loving this story ALOT! Comment, Recommed and Subscribe. And please check out my other stories.
Love ya,
Hallie &lt;3

Casey's outift- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_53/set?id=60388618