Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

Truth Comes Out Part 2

*Louis POV*

"WERE LOSING HIM!"

That one sentence, that one sentence right there sent me over the edge. My head starting buzzing and I could feel the world spinning.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but ignored it and collapsed.
"BRING IN THE 2ND GURNEY!" I heard people shouting. I couldn’t see anything and my head was pounding. But All I kept thing was 'Harry were in this together.' I felt myself being placed on something hard but ignored it and kept my concentration on the pain in head.

"Hi Hun. Everything is going to be okay." A comforting voice said while stroking my hair out of my face. I felt safe. But I started worrying about Harry. Where is he? How is he? Did they revive him? Is he going to live? What happened between him and Casey? That question lingered in my head. She is starting to piss me off. She may be a good friend but she is causing my best friends life.

"Love you need to calm down" The woman’s voice said but this time it sounded panicked not comforting. I couldn’t those questions kept floating around my head.
"What's this boy’s name?" I heard someone shout. I heard Liam shout the response. His voice sounded....Shaky and soft.

"Louis, sweetie you need to calm down. Now I don’t know if this will help but your friend is alright and awake. It's you that’s giving us the scare." The woman said. My confusion escalated. Me? I’m giving them the scare? What about Harry?
SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!

I heard footsteps pounding towards me.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON PLEASE CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" I heard Niall scream.
I felt my heart racing and my breathing becoming more uneven. He grabbed my hand and I felt myself relax and I could breathe. My heart slowed and all my questions and worries faded.

What the heck just happened? I thought. I didnt care as long as he never let go of my hand.

"Would you like to ride with him son?" I heard the woman ask someone.
"Yes please." An irish accent replied softly. I felt the thing I was laying on moving and Niall's hand never left mine.

But that's the last thing I remebered before I left reality.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Niall POV*

I saw them struggling with Louis. Tears were streaming down my face. The boy I loved, yes I love my best friend and my band mate. He was dying and I could tell. I felt my heart breaking. Before I could register what I was doing my feet pounded on the pavement and the adrenilne pulsed through my veins.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON PLEASE CALMS THE FUCK DOWN!" I screamed. He started to struggle more. I grabbed his hand and he immideatly calmed down. I felt myslef realx but the tears continued to stream down my face.

"Would you like to ride with him son?" The woman who was beside Louis asked me. I looked down at Louis.
"Yes please." I replied quietly. I never let go of his hand even as the gurney was being pushed towards the ambulance. I looked towards Harry and it was clear that his heart had stopped again. I turned back to Louis and he seemed to have slipped too. I started full on sobbing.

"Lou please don’t do this. You and Harry need to pull through. I love you. And not just as a best friend but as more. I just wish you could see." I whispered as my tears fell onto his hair. I kissed his forehead and let my lips linger for a few seconds. When I pulled away his eyes started fluttering open.

I smiled and wiped my tears with my free hand.

"Niall?" He asked quietly. I smiled.
"Hi Louis." I whispered. He smiled.
"Thank you for staying with me." He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek.
"No problem." I said. I turned to the lady who was hooking Louis up to an IV. "Do you know if my other friend is ok?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled widely.

"Well as you know his heart stopped once more. But the revived him and he regained alertness. He is just in some minor pain. But we are more concerned about his head. He hit it pretty hard. The car did no damage." She explained. I smiled and looked at Louis who was bouncing up and down with excitement.

"But as for this one. He is giving us quiet a fright. If he keeps acting up like this. He might not uh.........make it." She whispered to me. I felt my eyes flooding with tears. I looked at the bouncing boy who kept playing with my fingers. He seemed fine. I just nodded and smiled and the beautiful boy.

"NIALLER!" He giggled. I smiled and shook my head.
"I've been here the whole time. You've been playing with my fingers." I chuckled. Trying to not let the tears escape. He giggled.

"How would you like a stuffy?" The lady asked. Louis' eyes lit up and he smiled nodding fiercely. She didn’t seem disturbed by a 21 year old being this excited over a stuffy. She pulled out a carrot stuffy and Louis squealed out in excitement.

"I'm going to name it..................NIALLER JR!" He shouted. I smiled and watched him as he played with my fingers and the carrot. He giggled.

"Hello Daddy Niall. I’m your long lost son." He started making the carrot talk it a manly voice. I laughed.

"Hello." I managed to say. We pulled into the hospital and they made me wait in the waiting room as the took Louis to get examined. I smiled and shook my head as he waved like a maniac with the carrot.

I saw Liam, Zayn and Laura sitting in the waiting room with tears streaming down their faces.

"Hey guys." I smiled. They looked up.
"How is he?" Liam asked nervously.
"Perfectly fine. Apparently we have a long lost carrot son named Nialler Jr." I explained. They smiled small.
"And Harry?" Laura asked.
"Alert and healthy." I smiled. They all breathed out.

Now all we need is to find the cause of all this drama.................Casey.
♠ ♠ ♠
WE ARE GOING NOUIS!!!!!!
Im sorry i didnt add Casey or Harry in this chappie. I thought that Nouis needed to be showcased :)
So Harry and Louis are perfectly fine thank god. But what will happen with Casey??
Comment, reccomend and subscribe.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Hallie xxoxoxo