Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

Truth Comes Out part 1

"Case?" Harry called me. I turned around from pacing the kitchenette to face him.
"You alright?" He asked. I nodded but he didn’t seem to believe me. He walked over to me slowly and places his hands on my hips.
"No you’re not. I can see it in your eyes." He whispered. I turned my head so that he couldn’t see the tears welling up in my eyes.
"Casey please tell me." He pleaded. I looked at him and squirmed out of his grip running out of the bus and towards the nearest bar.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Harry's POV*

I stood there shocked as Casey ran off the bus. My eyes were wide and my mouth started turning dry.

"C-Casey?" I whispered still shocked. I slid down onto the floor instead of going after her.

"Hazza?" I heard Louis' voice come up behind me. I didn’t answer him I just sat there staring into space.
"Harry are you alright?" He asked his voice filling with concern. I turned to face him.
"Harry why are you crying?" He asked running up to me and pulling me into his lap. When did I start crying?

"C-Casey." Was all I could say before I started full on sobbing. Louis' body tensed up.
"Harry what happened?" He whispered.
"I have no clue she ran out." I sobbed. He held me closer and rubbed soothing circles in my back while I cried.

"I-I need to find her." I hiccupped. Louis looked at me uncertain.
"Harry I’m not-" He started but I cut him off.
"No she's my girlfriend and I need to find her. She is my everything." I whispered tears clouding my vision again.

He just nodded and lifted me up setting me on my feet.
"Go get the others please. We need all the help we can get." I instructed running a hand through my curls.
He nodded and ran off to find the others. I pulled shoes and a hoodie on and waited outside of the bus for the rest of the gang.

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?" A frantic Laura asked stumbling off the bus.
"I asked her what was wrong and she ran off." I whispered. She looked puzzled.
"That does not sound like Casey....." She trailed off.
"I know." I whispered.
The rest of the guys walked off the bus and we started our search party for my girlfriend. I didn't even bother waiting up for the others as I started racing down the street looking in all directions. My eyes skimming over everything. I didn't notice I was standing in the middle of the road until I heard Zayn screaming.
I looked at him confused but I soon heard the blaring horn of the van coming straight towards me. Again I stood shocked. I didn't know what to do. I watched as the van inched closer to me. I squeezed my eyes shut as soon as I felt the speeding price of metal hit my small body. I screamed as I felt the pain shooting up my body. I heard the van speed off and everyone screaming.

"HARRY!" I heard a familiar voice scream. I couldn't put my finger on it. But like in the movies I saw my life flashing before my eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Louis POV*

I watched in horror as the van hit my best friend. I shut my eyes and heard his horrifying scream. I could feel my chest tightening and the tears streaming down my face as I opened my eyes and saw his small body lying in a heap on the pavement.
"HARRY!!!" I screamed. I saw his head move slowly towards me and he looked confused. I raced over to him and dropped to my knees cradling him. I could hear Niall, Zayn and Laura sobbing while Liam stayed calm talking to the 999 operator.

Harry looked at me. His eyes calm and his pupils dilated. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something.

"W-what's wrong hazzabear?" I whispered stroking his curls back.
"Casey." He whispered. I nodded knowing what he was saying. I played with his curls while I sobbed. The blood that dripped down his head and making his curls all mated and sticky. There was sweat forming on his forehead. I tried to stop the tears that were still pouring out of my eyes but it didn't. I looked around at all the paps and fans and bystanders that started forming around us. I looked at the boys and they were all a mess. I heard the sirens starting to get closer and the paramedics speeding towards us with a gurney and a bunch of other stuff.

"Don't let them take me boo" Harry whispered. I looked at him.
"I'm sorry haz but you need to. It will make you better" I said stroking his cheek. He relaxed under my touch but started shaking.

"I don't want to go" he whispered. But his eyes started closing.
"Harry? You need to stay awake Harry!" I started panicking. The paramedics took him off my lap and placed him on a gurney.

"WE'RE LOSING HIM!"
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG HARRY!!! I am literally in tears writting this. And yes I'm evil with this chapter and leaving you with a cliff hanger. Well I hope you enjoy. And what will happen with Casey?
Comment, recommend and subscribe :)
Love you!!!