Status: COMPLETED!

Do I Turn Out Alright?

Are You Ready For This?

[Alex]

Here I was finally. I finally got a date with Sapphire. An actual date; like dinner, candles, cute jokes, awkward silences, and just a little too much alcohol.

"I don't know what kind of girl you think I am, Alex," Sapphire says as we walk up the front walk of my house, making our way inside. "but I don't give it up on the first date." She giggles while I laugh too.

"Damn it, I was just going to try and get you into bed." I joke as I close the front door behind us. Sapphire giggles and turns, wrapping her arms around my neck while my hands go to rest on her hips.

"Soon, Lex, I promise. I just... I don't want to rush this. We just didn't start off that well, with the whole Matt business, and you are really special to me, I want to do this right." She says, sounding very put together for being quite tipsy. I smiled and leaned down to peck her lips gently.

"Don't worry, love. I'm just kidding about us sleeping together, I know. I want to take things slow as well." I tell her, causing her to grin widely.

"You are so amazing." She whispers before giving me another kiss. "We should go our separate ways though before I change my mind about waiting." She says, pulling away from me completely.

"Yeah, alright." She takes my hand and turns, pulling me up the stairs. Once we are at the top she comes to a halt in front of her bedroom door.

"Goodnight, Lex." She says, giving me a soft kiss. "I love you."

"I love you, Sapphire. And remember, if you get lonely throughout the night, I'm just right across the hall." I tell her. She giggles and rolls her eyes, shoving me towards my bedroom.

"Goodnight, Alex." With that she turns and disappears in her bedroom, the door shutting after her. I grin and go into my own bedroom to get some sleep.

The next morning I wake up to someone jumping up and down on my bed beside me, making me groan and roll over, burying my face in my pillows.

"No. Go away." I groan into the fabric, instantly greeted with a giggle.

"Get up, sleepy head! It's already 11 and I made breakfast." Sapphire says as she drops to her knees on the bed beside me. I roll over, pulling her onto my chest. She giggles and curls against me, resting her head on my bare chest. She brings a hand up, running her fingers across my sternum and the hair that grew there. Her touch made me shiver. "Are you gonna get up?" She asks, focusing on my chest.

"I don't know, I kind of like laying like this." I tell her, kissing the top of her head. She giggles once again and lifts her head to look into my eyes.

"Well like I said, I made breakfast so it's probably getting cold, or Rian has eaten it all. So let's go!" She sits up, grabbing my hand and physically pulls me from my warm bed as I groan and try to resist.

"You are one strong little lady." I tell her once I'm standing beside the bed. She laughs and nods.

"Come on." I grin and put my arm around her shoulders as we walk out of the room and down the stairs to find Rian sitting in the kitchen, a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of him, half finished.

"Morning, sunshine." He greets, smiling. I laugh and wave at him as Sapphire goes about getting us both cups of coffee while I sit down, piling my plate full of pancakes and bacon.

"I knew you'd make a better room mate then Rian." I groan as I take a bite of the delicious pancake. Sapphire laughs and sets a mug of coffee in front of me, leaning down to kiss my cheek before she goes about getting her own plate of breakfast. She sits down beside me and the three of us enjoy our breakfast in almost silence, exchanging only a few words.

Once we finish eating, Rian offers to do the dishes and clean up so Sapphire and I go upstairs to my bedroom. She sits on my bed, her legs crossed underneath her while I go about getting dressed and ready for the day.

"I swear, you spend more time on your hair than I do." She says, watching me fix my hair in the mirror. I laugh and turn to look at her.

"And yet, you are always far more gorgeous than I am." She smiles at me and shakes her head. "So, what do you want to do today?" I ask as I go to sit on the bed beside her.

"I want to... go to the park. Let's go to the park!" She says, bouncing excitedly in her seat. I laugh and nod.

"To the park it is. Wanna walk there?" She nods so we get up and make our way downstairs and out of the house. "It's quite a nice day." I say as we walk down the street, our hands linked together and swinging between us.

"Yeah, it is." She responds, staring up at the bright blue sky. "So, excited for tour next week?"

"I'm always excited for tour." I tell her, making her nod. "Are you?" She sighs and shrugs.

"I guess, I love tour I just... I'm afraid that it's gonna be awkward. Actually, I know that it's going to be awkward." She confesses, making me shrug.

"It doesn't have to be awkward. If you just don't think about it, it won't get awkward." I say making her nod.

"You don't think Matt will bring Angela, do you?" She questions, looking up at me with worry filled eyes. I pull her to a stop in the middle of the side walk and take her face in my hands, staring down at her.

"Even if he does, it'll be okay. You have me now, he has her. You have to move on, Sapphire. I know that it's hard but... you are the one that left him." I told her. She nodded and looked down at the ground.

"Just because I'm the one that left doesn't make this easy, Alex." She mutters. "But you are right, I have you now and that's all I need." She looks back up at me and smiles softly.

"I know that I'm not Matt, but... I'm going to treat you so right now that I have you. You are going to have a perfect life from here on out, I can promise you that. I love you so much, Sapphire." I tell her, making her smile grow.

"I love you too, Lex." She reaches up on her toes and presses her lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sapphire's outfit

I'm SO SO SO sorry that it's been so long. I've started an All Time Low imagines blog that I have been focusing on. I know that this chapter is short and just... blegh but it kinda is cute and shows Sapphire and Alex's relationship so... enjoy. (: