Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 3

I hummed softly as I stroked his bare chest, watching him drift off. Satisfied, I got dressed and picked up his wallet, taking a few more bills and placing all my money back into my dress. I dropped it and walked out. "Well, boys. Seems like you have to either wake him up or carry an ass-naked Purdy boy back to, wherever." I smiled. They gave me weird looks and I continued to work the floor.

I slid back into my street clothes yet again and walked out, going to the agency and getting into my car. I drove home and crept in, as to not wake Reese. But I cringed as one of the stairs creaked. And his door opened. "Sandy where were you?" He asked. Fuck. "Worked late."
"You've worked late every day this week. What the hell is going on?"
"Nothing." I lied. I lie a lot actually. "Just get to bed Sandy. You have work in four hours." He sighed, hugging me and going back into his room. I finished going up the stairs and walked into my room. Four hours? I was only at the club since six... It's, holy shit. It's three now. I quickly slipped on black shorts and a striped tank top before grabbing my eye mask and putting it on, climbing under the blankets. I curled up and quickly went to sleep.

I felt water splashed on me and an annoyed "Get your ass out of bed!" come from Reese. I bolted upright. "I'M UP!" I screamed. He kissed my hair and ruffled it. "Good." He smiled. "I hope you know I'll kill you later."
"Yup yup yup." He said, in a sing-songy voice. "Go to hell." I growled, getting out of the bed and pulling the shorts out of my ass. Damn wedgies. "Out." I pouted. "Nope."
"Out!"
"No thanks." And that went on for a few minutes before I decided on shoving him out and locking my door. Yet again I brought out random clothing pieces to wear to work. As I looked at them I peeked out my window, drying myself off. Snow? What the hell? I live in L.A. for god's sake! I rolled my eyes. That doesn't make sense. But I shrugged and pulled on a pair of blue jeans, a Batman shirt-because who doesn't love batman- and a Batman sweater, with the ears.
As I brushed my hair I considered what I would dress in today, seeing as we were having a 'Your choice' fashion show. By 'Your Choice' I mean we get to pick what we want to wear. I shrugged and went downstairs, grabbing my black beanie and tugging it on before getting into my strappy converse-boots. As I opened the door, I picked up my window scraper for my car and walked out, letting the door slam behind me.

I walked into the modeling agency. I groaning as I noticed Black Veil Brides standing in a corner, talking to some models. I looked for my cup. Not there. "BIERSACK." I called. He looked over to me and I saw my cup in his hand. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "I miss my cup!"
"I'm using it!" He replied smugly. I simply sighed and went into my dressing room. Amanda wasn't there, but the clothes rack was. I looked through it before settling on A Black Veil Brides shirt, ripped skinnies, my strappy converse-boots, because I lobe them so much, An Asking Alexandria bracelet, Along with an Avenged Sevenfold and Black Veil Brides one. I also had two Black Veil Brides necklaces, a Never Shout Never one, and an All time low necklace.
And as I walked out, you could only imagine the looks on their faces.