Celebrate The Moments Behind Me

Chapter 2

My body rocked to the beat. Amy and I sung along to the songs, dancing. "I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it! Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it! Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me! I like it like it come on! Come on! Come on!" We sang. So maybe we were tipsy. Shut up. Somebody tapped my shoulder and I turned around, throwing my arms around them. "JINXXY! You're home early!"
"And I got Sammi to babysit Andy."
"Oh I missed you!" I smiled. He chuckled. "I missed you too Pandy."
"How's Andy doing?"
"Alright I guess. Come. I need some drinks." He said, making us follow him. He bought us some whiskey. I finished my glass quickly and wiped off my mouth.

Jinxx half guided half carried us home and let us in. He took Amy- the most drunk of us- to her room, then he came and got me, taking me to mine and laying me down. He tucked me in. "Sleep well Pandy." He smiled. "Night Jinxxy."
"By the way, I'm bringing Andy tomorrow."
"Gopher it, as they say."
"Sandy, nobody but you says that."
"Yeah yeah." I groaned, rolling over and going to sleep.

I woke up to a sweet angelic deep voice by my ear. "Wake up Pandy" It Purred. I groaned and turned over. My bed dipped behind me. "Come on pandy. Get up."
"No." I pouted, my brain fucking pounding.. "Don't make me to this the hard way."
"Andy go away."
"But I made food." He pouted. I bolted upright. My head spun. I whimpered. "Ow, hell."
"Up ya get" He said, helping me up. "Get your roommate up." He chuckled. "How's the concussion thing?"
"Hurts."
"I bet. Smashing your head off the drum kit like that."
"So you heard?"
"From a friend." I smiled, walking out. "AMY GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF BED."
"OW MY BRAIN."
"FUCK. MY BRAIN." And this continued for a few minutes before she came out, and we trudged to the kitchen. Jinxx and Sammi were making out- hardcore. "Oh gross, have the decency to go to the guest room." I groaned. They pulled away, blushing. "Bitches best be blushing." Amy grinned, settling into her chair. I sat and we ate quickly. I finished. "Amy, dot he dishes." I joked, leaving and walking into the living room. I smiled at the sleeping Andy on the couch. Slowly and carefully I pulled down a blanket and tucked him in. As he cuddled into it I gently kissed his forehead and walked to my room. What? A girl can't be nice because somebody has a concussion? Yeah, well fuck you if you think that. I opened my drawer, looking for clothes. I pulled on a red tank top and stone washed jeans, then my so so happy sweater and checkered vans. Amy knocked. "Yeah?" I asked, opening the door. "Tall dark and handsome on the couch wants you."
"Oh, Andy? Alright." I laughed lightly and stepped out, walking to him and kneeling down in front of the couch. "Yes Andy?"
"Why are you being so nice to me?"
"In the words of.. I think it was Youth and Whiskey. Celebrate the past behind me." I smiled, gently touching his cheek. He placed his hand over mine, his skin was soft. "Well stop it." He whispered. "You make me feel bad."
"Andy- I'm not going to let some stupid thing from what, two years ago, bring me down. Okay? I'm not mad at either of you. I'm mad at myself for hurting you." I said. He took my face in both of his hands and pulled me to him. And the moment his lips touched mine, there was a spark, and I swear, there were fireworks. The butterflies in my stomach resurfaced from that long time ago and it felt like it was only us. I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Oh Andy, I choose you..."