Status: Alive.

White Lies

012

"I hate you so much," Adalynn screeched as the ride started to move. 

"Love your in safe hands." Harry smiled reassuringly. 

As the ride started to gain height she started breathing heavily. Tears filled her eyes. She grabbed hold of Harry's shirt and buried her head into his chest. He slipped his arm around her waist bringing her closer to his body. She flinched at his touch but didn't pull away. As the ride started going up and down she felt her stomach do a flip. But she felt somewhat reassured in Harry's arms. She had honestly never been this nervous in her life. The ride plummeted down making her wail.

"Ssh love, deep breathes." Harry whispered soothing her. She relaxed abit, breathing in Harry's scent. As the ride began to slow down she looked up to see the ride nearing the platform. As the bar came up she hopped out quickly and grabbed the teddy that she had put down earlier. She breathed out the breath she had been holding for the whole ride.

"OHMYGOD I can't believe I did that." she exclaimed. Flapping her arms around like a mad woman. He snaked his arm around her waist leading her away from the crowd. 

"I never thought I would be able to do that. Thankyou harreh. Even if you did practically force me to," she smiled.

"Your welcome love, y'no you look so cute with that teddy bear." he winked. She looked away blushing. 

"Wait why am I blushing?!" Adalynn thought furiously to herself. 

"Can we go home?" She asked.

"Sure." he smiled flashing her his irresistible dimples. They walked back in silence to the car. She didn't mind though. It was just somehow comforting being in his presence. And wether she liked it or not she felt happy being out. Which scared her. 

"Here we are." He said as he reached the car. Opening the passenger seat before Adalynn clambered in. 

"Am I driving you home or to the rouge cafe?" he winked. He smiled shyly but told him her address. As they slowly drove home the rain started to pour heavily. The rain drops were sliding down the window uncontrollably. Harry looked over to Adalynn who was shivering.

"Here." he said handing her his spare hoodie. She reluctantly took it and slipped it on. 

"Here we are." He smiled. They both climbed out the car and into the rain. Adalynn ran to her porch with Harry following her. 

"I'm gonna make this quick because it's pouring. But thanks for everything today. Even if my teddy is ruined now," she smiled. 

She flung her arms around his neck pulling him into a bear hug. Dropping the teddy on the floor. As she let go they just stood there, staring into each others eyes. He leant down towards her. She brought her head forward, so they could feel each others breath on eachothers mouths. Their chests heaving as their breathing started to get heavier. They stayed there for a couple of minutes. She always preferred the build up to the kiss more than anything. It was one of her secret turn ons. He brushed her wet hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear. Her breath hitched in her mouth and she finally gave in. Pressing her lips softly against his. His lips were tender, something she didn't quite expect. It felt like fireworks were exploding around her like in cliched movies.

Harry craved her so badly. He was resisting so much. All he wanted to do was fuck her right there. But he knew she was hard and he needed to take things slow. He wrapped his hand around her waist, resting one of his hands on her arse. She slid her hands through his wet hair pulling him closer to her. Making the kiss more aggressive. He opened his mouth. Licking her lips asking for entry. Instead she just pulled away. 

"Night Harry." she turned away smiling. Leaving him there staring after her. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooooo!

So Adalynn and Harrys kiss. Ooosssh.
Not sure I did this justice but hey ho.
And I would just like to say, LITTLE THINGS OMFG. I cryer so much listening to it. And the video is amazing.

Anyways I have decided this can go two different ways to end. So PLEASE COMMENT, it will help me decide which I should do:)