Status: Alive.

White Lies

013

Thoughts were racing through her mind. 
"oh god, oh god." she muttered to herself. Did she seriously just frigging kiss Harry Styles?! She hoped it wasn't true. That it was just a dream. Her breathing started to race. She knew what he was like! What he did to girls and she still kissed him. What the hell did this mean? 

Looks like I finally got my romantic kiss in the rain;) 

A text from Harry popped up onto the screen. She didn't know what to do or say. So she simply through her iPhone on the sofa and took a long shower to calm herself down. 

*** 

As she got changed she walked into the living room deciding to find Frankie and fill her in on what was going on. She needed someone to talk to. To get it all of her chest. Regardless how useless the advice was. She wandered into Frankie's bedroom to find her passed out on the floor. Small pouches of substances surrounded her.

"Fantastic." Adalynn muttered completely pissed off. Frankie stirred. Opened her eyes being completely startled by the light she squinted. She shakily stood up. 

"Rock on biatch." Frankie giggled uncontrollably. Her pupils were dilated. Confirming what Adalynn thought she knew. 

"You fucking idiot!" Adalynn spat. "Stop messing up your life! GROW UP!!" 

"coming from a little frigid bitch? That means alot." Frankie retorted. 

"At least I don't open my legs to anything!"

"At least I get some once in a while!" 

"At least I'm not a druggie and an alcoholic!"

"At least I have fun in my life!!" 

"At least I have a reliable job and income!"

"At least I'm not weighed down by anything or anyone! At least I'm not uptight and at least I'm attractive and skinny unlike you!" 

Adalynn was hurt. She left the room not wanting to be anywhere near her anymore. The reason she was so hurt by Frankie doing drugs was because her mother died from them. It had hurt her so badly. She didn't intend to go through it again. Frankie knew all this and she still did it. Bitch.

****

White Lips, Pale Face, breathing in snowflakes.
Burnt lungs, sour taste.
Lights gone, days end.
Struggling to pay rent.
 

Her phone started to ring, she didn't want to talk to anyone. But maybe talking to someone would help. She had just had the day from hell. It could be someone who could cheer her up. And by god she needed it. 

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi Adalynn it's Zayn."


"Oh hiya."

"Are you okay? You sound upset."


"Yeah I'm fine." 

"You're a lousy liar."


"ok I'm lying. But it doesn't matter."

"it does. I'll be round yours in fifteen minutes. So get decent if you Arn't already. Okay babe?" 


"Zayn no! You don't have---" 

The line went dead. 

Wait what was going on? It was Harry who kissed her. Harry who liked her. Not Zayn. No no no. This was a bad idea. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyheyhey.

So this is kind of urgent guys. This story has 2 different ways it can end in my head.
So COMMENT to let me know what you think.
HARRY OR ZAYN? or neither? Hmmm.. Lemme know please?
I'll love you forever.