Status: Alive.

White Lies

015

They stepped into the grand ball hall. It was extremely big, couples clinging onto each other. So many couples in love, Adalynn couldn't help but feel they were going to be the odd couple. 

"Why can't I be like that!" she thought furiously. 

Zayn took her hand, leading her to the dancefloor. Taking her waist and connecting their bodies, once they had found a space. She wrapped her arms around his neck. De ja vu hit her like a ton of bricks. She felt somehow guilty. She had been held by Harry exactly how Zayn was now holding her. And she had herself positioned just as she did with harry. 

"No! Get him out of your head." she repeated over and over. And focused back on Zayn. 

The music was slow and they swayed silently to the tune. It was great not to be in a club. The atmosphere was much more relaxed. And no-one could just take you away in a split second. It was nice to have someones full attention. 

"You're amazing you know that?" The blush slowly pricked at her cheeks as she heard Zayn's compliment.

"Shutup!" she replied playfully.

"You are. You know i'm so glad I met you. You are honestly one of the most beautiful girls I have ever set eyes on. You're perfcet. Your eyes, smile. Everything about you just pulls at my heartstrings. I know we only met a few days ago but I can tell this is love." he lied. 

"That was beautiful Zayn." she smiled shyly. Her face turning tomato red. It really was beautiful. She didn't know if he meant it. Their was definitely doubt in her mind. But why would he say it I'd she didn't mean it. And this made her even more confused. 

They swayed to the music silently. There was nothing more that needed to say. Adalynn was hooked and Zayn knew it.

She looked up into his deep brown eyes. And at that moment she knew she was in too deep. But she didn't care. She couldn't focus on anything but his eyes, face, lips. She craved him badly and as guilty as she felt she moved her hand to the back of his neck roughly. Connecting their lips. It was rough and passionate. Their lips moving together in perfect sync. He grabbed her by the thighs. And heaved her off the ground and carrying her through the crowd and towards the wall at the back. Slamming her roughly into the wall. Causing her to arch he back. 

As she came to her senses she pulled away. Realising they were in public. 

"Put me down Zayn." she quickly said, not wanting to cause attention to herself. "Take me home now." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and shitty:(

I've written a few chapters in advance. But I need to know what you guys think or who Adalynn should be with to help make my decision.

So COMMENT. let me know. Please?