Status: Alive.

White Lies

017

"My god I love you!" Frankie screamed. 

"C'mon we're late!" Adalynn rushed. 

"They'll wait." Frankie chuckled as they pulled up to the club. As they clambered out they saw Niall standing outside. Adalynn nervously wandered up to him. 

"Hi niall right?" She said shaking. 

"ADALYNN!?" 

"Yes?" she chuckled. 

"I got told to wait here for you. I've heard so much about you! You seem lovely. We're all out back. Follow me babe." He replied sending a wink in Frankie's direction. 

The girls followed Niall through the night club. Niall pushed opens door at the back which revealed a private room. It wasn't the biggest of rooms. But it was big enough. It had it's own dancefloor, seating area and bar. 

Adalynn smiled as she saw the two boys sat side by side. 

"You must be Adalynn! I'm Liam." he said shaking her hand politely. 

"I'm LOUEHH!" Louis shouted from the sofas not bothering to get up. She chuckled to herself. She stood there awkwardly before Zayn ushered her over to him and she sat down between Harry and Zayn. 

She looked over at Frankie with wide eyes, not knowing what to do. Frankie mouthed 'deep breathes' before turning her attention back to Niall. Who's lap she was currently sat on. 

"So babe how you been? I see you and Frankie are friends again." Zayn smiled widely. 

"Yeah I've been great. And it's nice to have my best friend back." she smiled politely back. 

"So Adalynn what do you do?" Liam asked curious. 

"I'm an estate agent. Boring stuff really. But it's not many hours and it's good pay ish." 

Liam simply nodded. 

"Wanna dance?" Harry whispered seductively in her ear. She shook her head. And got up and headed towards the bar on her own. 

"Double shot." she whispered. And took the glass, downed it and walked back. She needed to relax and that was the way she knew would work. She sighed and sat back down. 

"Do you know what a dance would be great Harry." She felt Zayn tense up beside her. She got up, and skipped towards the dancefloor where 'love is easy' by McFly was playing. Harry's arms wrapped around her waist from behind. Rubbing up against her from behind. She span round, grabbing his hips and crashing their bodies together. Grinding against him. 

Songs past and they were still dancing. She was getting bored though so she parted from Harry and started walking away. He grabbed her wrist pulling her back into his body. He pushed against her shoulders causing her to stumble backward until she hit a hard wall. He smashed his lips into hers but still somehow managed to be tender. They opened their mouths at the same time, their tongues battling for dominance. The kiss becoming very heated. His hands gripping the inside of her thighs. 

"woah Harry no." she said sternly pulling away. She walked off leaving him staring after her. As always. 

She slumped onto the black leather sofa. Along with Liam. 

"Hey Liam." she smiled politely. 

"Can I ask you something Adalynn?" He asked. 

"Which one do you like? I don't mean to sound rude or anything. I was just wondering. Oh god that was horrible of me wasn't it?" He worried. 

"Hey it's fine. Honestly I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure that out myself." She admitted. "Can you just not tell them that yet?"

"Sure. Just be careful okay? I mean-" he stopped talking abruptly. 

"Wait Liam what are you talking about? Do you know something I don't?" She quizzed. 

"No I mean, I just don't." 

"VAS HAPPENING!?" Zayns voice filled the air.

"Hey babe." he winked towards Adalynn. 

"You look beautiful tonight." Zayn complimented. She simply smiled. 

"I'll leave you guys to it then," Liam said before quickly getting up and leaving. 

He slid his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his body. 

"Don't even try and deny any of this." He said.

"Deny what?"

"Us. I can tell you want me like I want you. Remember what I said? I meant every word." He replied seriously. 

He brushed a strand of hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. Their faces only inches apart. He grabbed the side of her face, forcing his lips onto hers. Their lips moved perfectly in sync. He opened his mouth licking her lips for entry. She obliged and opened her mouth, their tongues colliding, wrestling for dominance which he inevitably won. He forced her body down on the the long leather sofa. Hovering over her. His hands roaming every inch of her body.

"Two boys in one night. Get you girl." Louis laughed.

Adalynn shot up, knowing someone had just seen what had happened. 

"What are you implying Louis?" She said sternly. 

"Just saying, you have two of the hottest guys after you and your playing them both." He shrugged. 

She knew exactly what he was getting at. And she wasn't going to be made out to be a slut.

"You're an ass Louis."

 She got up quickly, storming out of the club and calling for a taxi to go home. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Louis what do you think you're playing at, implying Adalynns a slut. Tut tut. Was there a motive behind that?;) ooh who knows.

I've been thinking I don't read enough fanfics on here, so would someone comment some one direction stories that are good? I'll try and get around to all of them?:)

As always comment!