Status: Alive.

White Lies

019

She was worried. Scared out of her wits. Maybe calling him was the complete wrong idea. He would probably just reject her but it was that small chance that just kept her eager for more. 

There was a knock on the door fifteen minutes later. Her stomach started to churn and suddenly she felt very nauseous. She took baby steps towards the door. And opening it slowly. 

"Hi" he smiled.

She stared at him in awe, she had always known and noticed how attractive he was but she never truly took it in. His beanie covering most of his curls, letting a few wild curls escape. His dimples showing deeply. 

She had realised that Harry was the one she wanted to be with. No buts. No going back. He was the first one, he'd always been there. And there was something about Zayn that seemed fake. Telling her he loved her after one night. That sort of relationship was too intense. But she had finally figured it all out. Finally her head was sorted and she could see everything clearly now. And she was happy. For once she knew she had made the right decision. 

He seemed to always be there. To her he seemed like the type she could just settle down with, fall in love with. His personality. Everything about him enticed her. From the moment they met. If she had known she would be feeling what she felt now, she would've laughed. But just seeing him put butterflies in her stomach. There was just something about him that was different. He was different to the others. 

"I missed you." She replied attaching their lips. 

"Wait Adalynn, what about Zayn?" He asked worried. 

"I made up my mind. You are the one I want. Not Zayn. It was always you. I don't know why I thought i might've liked Zayn. And I'm sorry for putting you through all this. From the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. But I know now how silly I was to even look at another guy. When I have all that I need here." I beamed. "You have me Styles. You finally have me" 

She needed him right then. They fell on the bed together, and within minutes they were wrapped up in each other, letting themselves become completely vulnerable. 

"I love you Harry." she whispered into his ear, causing him to get the tingles. 

"I love you too." he replied. Pulling her body into his and falling asleep in each others arms. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwh. Did she make the right decision?
There was totally going to be some sex in this. But I got scared it sucked so I deleted it. :/
So there are two possible endings for this. One of them ends in a sequel!! So comment if you would like a sequel and I might. If people do not want one then it will end in a couple of chapters:)
COMMENT.

Oh and a special thanks to everyone who commented on the last chapter. I honestly appreciate it so much. I love you<3